1.12.2 ender lily farm?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
Just looking for a way to automatically farm them using DW's 1.12.2 pack. Industrial Foregoing doesn't seem to do it with their planters like MFR did

P

Pjc21

Just testing out the plant sower & plant gatherer now but taking some time to grow the lilies.

One way I can confirm that works is using a mechanical user placed above the lily facing down, set it to activate block with item. Then have a ranged collector or similar to collect the drops.
- this method does require 1 user per lily though

D

Daihok

Its really cheaty, but make some flux phyto gro, and phytogenic insolator from thermal. Put in ender lillys and put in flux phytogro and watch the ender pearls roll in.

Brian Cherrick

Jul 5, 2013
Its really cheaty, but make some flux phyto gro, and phytogenic insolator from thermal. Put in ender lillys and put in flux phytogro and watch the ender pearls roll in.

How much power per ender pearl is it? Cause im still working on generation atm. But need a more reliable source of pearls for enderium

Cptqrk

Popular Member
Aug 24, 2013
Just testing out the plant sower & plant gatherer now but taking some time to grow the lilies.

One way I can confirm that works is using a mechanical user placed above the lily facing down, set it to activate block with item. Then have a ranged collector or similar to collect the drops.
- this method does require 1 user per lily though

Do you have the lily planted on endstone? Makes a HUGE difference in growing time.

D

Daihok

How much power per ender pearl is it? Cause im still working on generation atm. But need a more reliable source of pearls for enderium

Will check now its been awhile since i made my setup so machine fully upgraded. Ill check for ya though but honestly wouldnt be to hard to power it. Flux phyto gro hardest part. Run your ores through induction smelter for rich slag and then also need some nitre and i beleive charcoal dust. If you can get this running you will be amazed at the amount of ender pearls you get. Its insane.

Edit: Ok just the machine with no upgrades is only 20rf/tick super cheap, you will also need an energetic infuser to turn the rich phyto gro into fluxed phyto gro. Also pretty cheap. Trust me on this for ender pearls. Even just making one batch of phyto gro which is 16 rich phyto gro for 1 nitre, 1 pulverized charcoal, and 1 rich slag. You get 4 ender pearls for 1 flux phyto gro. Your looking at 64 pearls just for 1 batch. Also it does not consume your ender lillys, it will actually give your ender lillys back and most of the time will actually give 2 lillys back instead of 1. So ender lilly supply will also keep growing.

Last edited:
D

Daihok

With my method above can produce insane amount in matter of just minutes, provided you have the fluxed phyto gro.