Whitelist Server =*KAMIKRAFT*= [Whitelist|Ultimate Pack][Freebuild|Mature(17+)]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

fizzwizard

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: fizzwizard
Why do i want to join? to have fun with other feed the beasters
What mod experience do u have? i am good with thaumcraft and buildcraft
Have you read the rules? yes
Are you willing to try new mods and help other when in need? yes and help with the server

Robin Hood

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gooblob
Why do I want to join?: To have fun, build things, and learn the more complex aspects of the mods
What mod experience do you have?: Plenty with IC2, some with Forestry and Buildcraft, fair amount with TE and ThaumCraft
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need?: Sure, helping is good.

Steam: Morrigi

kamikoopa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Gooblob
Why do I want to join?: To have fun, build things, and learn the more complex aspects of the mods
What mod experience do you have?: Plenty with IC2, some with Forestry and Buildcraft, fair amount with TE and ThaumCraft
Have you read the rules?: Yes
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need?: Sure, helping is good.

Steam: Morrigi

IGN: fizzwizard
Why do i want to join? to have fun with other feed the beasters
What mod experience do u have? i am good with thaumcraft and buildcraft
Have you read the rules? yes
Are you willing to try new mods and help other when in need? yes and help with the server

IGN: Chrisizzcool
Why do you want to join KamiKraft? Well the server i recently started on shut down unexpectingly, this server looks well organized and has a nice community from what it looks like and I would love to be a part of it.
What mod experience do you have? I owned my own server a few months ago.
Have you read the rules? Yes Sir, and i will abide to them.
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? Of course.

Currently, applications are closed until Monday/Sunday until after server maintenance. Sorry folks![DOUBLEPOST=1364679516][/DOUBLEPOST]
when i try it says i have to be whitelisted
The teamspeak server is not whitelisted. Anyone should be able to join. Are you sure that you are not talking about the minecraft server? We require a few words with an admin/current member to verify that you are suitable for this server.[DOUBLEPOST=1364679639][/DOUBLEPOST]On a side note I was informed by Virezz that the teamspeak server was not up. It's up now. Sorry about that!

KoCcY91

Jul 29, 2019
Umm is the server down again? o_O

And when i tried joining teamspeak it was still offline...

vankompresor

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: vankompresor
Why do you want to join KamiKraft? My brother play here and I would like to join
What mod experience do you have? I played tekkit a while ago
Have you read the rules? yes and i will obey them
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? offcourse

Williamb1

Jul 29, 2019
Currently, applications are closed until Monday/Sunday until after server maintenance. Sorry folks![DOUBLEPOST=1364679516][/DOUBLEPOST]
The teamspeak server is not whitelisted. Anyone should be able to join. Are you sure that you are not talking about the minecraft server? We require a few words with an admin/current member to verify that you are suitable for this server.[DOUBLEPOST=1364679639][/DOUBLEPOST]On a side note I was informed by Virezz that the teamspeak server was not up. It's up now. Sorry about that!
your teamspeak and minecraft server are on the same server is team speak an ftb ultimate server or is it an application

kamikoopa

Jul 29, 2019
Would explain why I've lost all my 16k cards... Along with the majority of my non farm based items...
Oh dear. Sorry to hear that. Let me help you retrieve those when I see you on the server![DOUBLEPOST=1364744147][/DOUBLEPOST]
your teamspeak and minecraft server are on the same server is team speak an ftb ultimate server or is it an application

Check this website. http://www.teamspeak.com/

kamikoopa

Jul 29, 2019
Would explain why I've lost all my 16k cards... Along with the majority of my non farm based items...
I know its a pain, but could you please just give me a list of stuff you need spawned so that you are back to square 1? Sorry about the hinderance. I'll get your stuff back asap. You can throw in some extra stuff that you would like to have that you think you would have built in the meantime that you were not able to. Thanks!

Celonic

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Celonic
Why do you want to join KamiKraft? Just looking for a mature server where i can have some fun. I find FTB boring in single player and i lose interest quickly, but with more people i know i can do alot to help.
What mod experience do you have? Played FTB since beta, and been playing and modding minecraft since Alpha
Have you read the rules? Yes
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? Totally, thats one of the reasons i would like to join the server. To help those who have less knowledge about the mods.

kamikoopa

Jul 29, 2019
There will be server maintenance taking place today. If the server/teamspeak is down, that is because it is meant to be down. It should be up within the hour though.

kamikoopa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Celonic
Why do you want to join KamiKraft? Just looking for a mature server where i can have some fun. I find FTB boring in single player and i lose interest quickly, but with more people i know i can do alot to help.
What mod experience do you have? Played FTB since beta, and been playing and modding minecraft since Alpha
Have you read the rules? Yes
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? Totally, thats one of the reasons i would like to join the server. To help those who have less knowledge about the mods.
I apologize but we are not currently taking in applications at the moment.

Gigglegasm

Jul 29, 2019
Applied Energistics had a bad config file. Its all good now thanks to Virrez and GigglesGasm. Thanks for letting me know!
Yay giggle did something
By the way after a few hours (mainly waiting for redstone to cook) the nexus is complete. Tiz awesome

kamikoopa

Jul 29, 2019
Yay giggle did something
By the way after a few hours (mainly waiting for redstone to cook) the nexus is complete. Tiz awesome
Niice! Im currently trying to get the new server up so we will be running on a SSD. the server and teamspeak are up, but i have problems connecting to it for some reason. I can ssh and stuff so i dont think its a port forwarding problem. Im trying to figure it out. Sorry for the wait.

kamikoopa

Jul 29, 2019
I connected to the TS for a bit there through it seemed it had all been reset to default
Wait? u were able to connect? I just restarted the server cuz I had trouble connecting. Maybe something to do with my router if everyone else can connect but me...