Okk. So this is weird.

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
So I just created a Mystcraft age. It was super buggy and weird. So I decided to go back home. But I couldn't right click. I couldn't use any of the keys. So I quit and it sent me back to the title screen which was the normal screen but with a nyan cat. Now, when I went to re-load the world it's stuck on loading world. What happened?

wsv891.jpg

ProGamer

Jul 29, 2019
As a member of the voxelbox community (the one responsible for the voxel mods), this is a special rare Easter egg for the voxel modpack and certain voxel mods like the "Minceraft" Easter egg on the vanillia launcher. The music icon on the top right glitches for me, but when it works this Easter egg has a special song too! But I'll let you figure what song it is n your own. The music icon is also loaded with a few songs made by the members of our community. The reason this showed up is completely separate from what happened to you, the nian cat page and music are tested for a 1 in 200 chance of showing up as you load or reload minecraft/ FTB.

Link to some possible info/ source: http://forums.thevoxelbox.com/minec...orum_uri=minecraft-mods-plugins&t=2307&start=

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
Well. That's great and all. But I'm a little angry. I come back on and my linking book back home is gone. Screw Mystcraft. I needed to generate new chunks to get quartz since this was originally a mindcrack world. After this, i'm just gonna spawn in a bunch of stacks of quartz. Screw Mystcraft.

ProGamer

Jul 29, 2019
Well. That's great and all. But I'm a little angry. I come back on and my linking book back home is gone. Screw Mystcraft. I needed to generate new chunks to get quartz since this was originally a mindcrack world. After this, i'm just gonna spawn in a bunch of stacks of quartz. Screw Mystcraft.
Mystcraft is quite glitchy at times for me. You have to put your link book on a book stand or it looses health until it dies.

Djharts

Jul 29, 2019
No, I mean I just re-logged and it was gone from my inventory. Just gone. I didn't throw it or anything. Although, I must say, with 5 minutes of searching, i've gotten 2 portal guns and a steadfast drone.

Mash

Jul 29, 2019
My mystcraft linking books like to randomly pop from my inventory into my cursor, and so when I close my inventory it gets tossed on the ground.

It's extremely annoying.

grindle2000

Jul 29, 2019
I always have multiple Linking books on me at least 3 and if i have some bags even more. I also make a back up of my game every time before i go to a new age , because once in a while I will not be able to spawn into the age for some reason and it will corrupt my game completely.

Freakscar

Jul 29, 2019
My mystcraft linking books like to randomly pop from my inventory into my cursor, and so when I close my inventory it gets tossed on the ground.

It's extremely annoying.
That happens to me, whenever I middleclick to sort a chest, or when I sort my inventory with inventorytweaks hotkey. I got used to it, to either move the books to the hotbar, inventory or chest before I let invtweaks sort. After that, I move them back. But yeah, it's annoying.

Best Of All

Jul 29, 2019
As a member of the voxelbox community (the one responsible for the voxel mods), this is a special rare Easter egg for the voxel modpack and certain voxel mods like the "Minceraft" Easter egg on the vanillia launcher. The music icon on the top right glitches for me, but when it works this Easter egg has a special song too! But I'll let you figure what song it is n your own. The music icon is also loaded with a few songs made by the members of our community. The reason this showed up is completely separate from what happened to you, the nian cat page and music are tested for a 1 in 200 chance of showing up as you load or reload minecraft/ FTB.

Link to some possible info/ source: http://forums.thevoxelbox.com/minec...orum_uri=minecraft-mods-plugins&t=2307&start=

I also got this in the Mindcrack Modpack. Does this mean that it somehow "teleported" from the voxel modpacks to mindcrack modpack? So does this mean that this easter egg is not only unique to voxel packs, right?

DoctorOr

Jul 29, 2019

It's not random. It's when you sort your inventory. Mystcraft books are different from most items.