Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Inaeo

Jul 29, 2019
New question:
I have Item Conduits (Ender IO) connected to a Farmer. One set takes Canola and places it in a Canola Press, it's working fine. I am trying to do the same thing with the spare seeds to another chest, but the Item Conduits don't seem to be pulling them out. Any thoughts?
The left side of the Farmer is a seed buffer. Once that begins to overflow into the right side, they become available for extraction.

signupsucks

Jul 29, 2019
You can do a regular conduit facade on the conduit with Quite Clear Glass and that will work the way you want (I think)

Thank you, I didn't think to try EnderIO's glasses. I had only tried TE's thickened/glowstone glasses, and vanilla glasses, and simply assumed that transparent blocks weren't valid as a whole.

F

FryDent

Hi, I had what is written on the top, whether there will be a fall, how to break it, etc.
Then I clicked something, and it disappeared, now there is nothing (
Help me please.

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
How do I get server files for a modpack now? Do I need to install the legacy launcher or is there a way to do it through twitch now?

Henry Link

Popular Member
Dec 23, 2012
USA - East Coast
Neither, you can go to the curse forge page for the mod pack and download them there. FTB packs will always have server files available. The third party mod packs authors can be a little hit or miss on publishing a server pack. But when you find the pack on curse forge look for the little +1 next to the client download of the files. Click on that +1 and it should take to the page where you can download the server file.

Usually the fastest way for me to find them is open pack in the twitch client and click the website button in the upper right. That takes you strait to the curse forge page for that pack.

Reactions: Drbretto

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
Well, the good news is, that is great advice and I know where to find the server files for modpacks that have them.

The bad news is, Sprout apparently doesn't have them!! Which just added like an hour or two of work to my day... this is really starting to annoy me.

Unless someone knows where to find Sprout server files somewhere else maybe??

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
Thanks. I looked all through all of the sprout threads I could find on the 'net. It looks like there just aren't any pre-built ones but several people have just gone through and done it manually. So I've resigned myself to that chore later on tonight. I think I can even work off of some other server files I have for other 1.10.2 modpacks, then just overwrite the config and mods folders, and tweak a few things, then manually take out the client-only mods until it works.

Pain in the butt, but it will work.

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
Anyone tried the 1.10 version of openblocks yet? Is it all there? Has it been stable for you yet? I've lost the battle against adding mods to my pack since I have to make the server pack anyway, lol.

@Nuclear_Creeper0, you have to have tried it by now, right?

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
Anyone tried the 1.10 version of openblocks yet? Is it all there? Has it been stable for you yet? I've lost the battle against adding mods to my pack since I have to make the server pack anyway, lol.

@Nuclear_Creeper0, you have to have tried it by now, right?
Nope, doing sprout as you know, Don't want to break progression.
Scratch that. Added it to Beyond gonna take a look. @Drbretto Screenshots within the next 25 minutes.

Last edited:

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
haha, good to know!

I am thinking about adding it in pretty much just for the hang glider, but rather than just do the hang glider mod, I figured, eh, why not check out openblocks? I don't think it will hurt too much. But I await your findings!

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017
haha, good to know!

I am thinking about adding it in pretty much just for the hang glider, but rather than just do the hang glider mod, I figured, eh, why not check out openblocks? I don't think it will hurt too much. But I await your findings!
No screenshots, but trophies, luggage, and the glider. Although it was slightly bugged with the OpenGlider mod. It's the same, no changes same exact mod. Nothing new. Nothing removed, That's about it.

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
What about skyblocks? Though I suppose at a certain point, I can just go home and test it for myself, lol..

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Okay - Infinity Evolved Skyblock. I'm trying to get the Turning Table to work. The only kU generator I can make without using the Turning Table is the Wind Generator (otherwise, I'd just set up a second waterfall and be done with it.) How high up does it need to be in order to be effective?

GamerwithnoGame

Over-Achiever
Jan 29, 2015
Hopefully a nice simple one: does anyone have any figures for Mekanism generators RF/t production in 1.7.10, or at least know the ratio for calculating it?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario

Everlasting2

Jun 28, 2015
Hopefully a nice simple one: does anyone have any figures for Mekanism generators RF/t production in 1.7.10, or at least know the ratio for calculating it?
past a certain mek version its built into the hud of both producers and consumers , clicking the piece that says using/producing cycles the power unit displayed(i think this is changed across all mek stuff when cycled )

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
So, got the server sort of working. But, all of the NPCs are control blocks, lol. Any idea what mod I might have deleted unnecessarily? This is for Sprout.

For openblocks, BTW, I know I was the one that was asking, but just in case anyone else was curious, it looks like it's literally everything! I can't wait to have some fun with those skyblocks because last time I tried on 1.7, they were bugged. Now they work and there's a lot I can do with them. Also, even the height map projectors.