Ask a simple question, get a simple answer

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

rouge_bare

Oct 4, 2014
So, I found to much hilarity that the Random Things Block Breaker in 10.2 does not export to a chest. This was a feature added in 1.11. Actually Additions has an auto-breaker, but before I invest the iron into it, I have two questions:

1) Does it take power or not? (This determines where the cobble-gen takes place.)
2) Which side (if any) does it export from?
Doesn't take power, also does not export to a chest.

Golrith

Over-Achiever
Trusted User
Nov 11, 2012
I'm playing project ozone 2, and want to make a villager spawner using enderio, but for the life of me I cannot get one crafted. I have a villager soul vial, I have a broken spawner (spider flavour), I have the soul binder, but I cannot put both the vial and spawner together despite the recipe showing me it's possible. I can put the vial in solo, or the spawner solo.

OniyaMCD

Mar 30, 2015
Doesn't take power, also does not export to a chest.
Conveniently cooperates with item conduits, though. I now have a constant reserve of lava and cobble. (Full automation will require power and filter upgrading, which is annoyingly gated behind Botania for no good reason.)

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
A good design is just to alternate fuel rods and coolant in a grid pattern, but that does not maximise efficiency, or power production. Another is to have a design like like the one below (not necessarily the size, just the general idea) but it may get expensive for your needs
Big Reactors Reactor.png

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame
C

cap.1o

Hello !

Do you know if i can switch to expert mode with FTB Beyond 1.10 for MC 1.10.2 ? Thanks

Wicked223

Jul 29, 2019
I was interested in the Railcraft Tunnel Bore machine, but it can only dif 3x3 holes, and I need a 5x5 alternative. Is there anything FTB Beyond that does this?

signupsucks

Jul 29, 2019
What non-vanilla sources of aqua affinity exist in PO2?

EnderIO enchanter can make an aqua affinity book but can only be used on vanilla armor. I'm currently using zivicio armor for general use (damage reduction plus creative flight from the set bonus); I suppose I could switch to a flight ring or jetpack and use a vanilla helm.

Getting tired of the mining speed reduction as I build (or break/move things) while flying.

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019

EnderIO enchanter can make an aqua affinity book but can only be used on vanilla armor. I'm currently using zivicio armor for general use (damage reduction plus creative flight from the set bonus); I suppose I could switch to a flight ring or jetpack and use a vanilla helm.

Getting tired of the mining speed reduction as I build (or break/move things) while flying.
If it's the mining speed reduction from flying you'll have to live with it. Aqua affinity doesn't help and I don't think there is anything in any mod that cancels mining speed reduction from flight

Nuclear_Creeper0

Mar 30, 2017

I would recommend upgrading your tool to the Mekanism Atomic Reconstructor. It has a fast mode which is nearly instant break while flying.

C

cap.1o

Hey !

Someone know why i can't use ethanol as fuel with compression dynamo from thermal expansion ?
I'm on Beyond MC 1.10

Thermal is update on my pack. Thank you !