Whitelist Server =*KAMIKRAFT*= [Whitelist|Ultimate Pack][Freebuild|Mature(17+)]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Deimos3717

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
Kodent​
Why do you want to join KamiKraft?
I've always been a huge fan of the FTB pack and wanted to join a server in order to find other people who have the same interest in mods and who knows, I could pick up a couple of tips/builds from fellow players.​
What mod experience do you have?
I've been playing with a lot of mods since beta. Mostly BC, RP2, and IC2. I know how to build some automated factories and typically build everything aesthetically pleasing as I can (so no ugly structures laying around everywhere)​
Have you read the rules?
I sure have and will always keep them in mind.​
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need?
I'm always looking for new mods to dive into and learn about so yes. I can't expect help without giving some can I, so yes I am willing to help others.​

kamikoopa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
Kodent​
I've always been a huge fan of the FTB pack and wanted to join a server in order to find other people who have the same interest in mods and who knows, I could pick up a couple of tips/builds from fellow players.​
I've been playing with a lot of mods since beta. Mostly BC, RP2, and IC2. I know how to build some automated factories and typically build everything aesthetically pleasing as I can (so no ugly structures laying around everywhere)​
Have you read the rules?
I sure have and will always keep them in mind.​
I'm always looking for new mods to dive into and learn about so yes. I can't expect help without giving some can I, so yes I am willing to help others.​
Heyyy, Im on teamspeak. Get on and I'll give u a quick interview. Thanks for applying!

Techrage

Jul 29, 2019
Greetings!
IGN:
techrage
I'm looking for a friendly group of people who enjoy playing the game together.
I have been playing Ultimate and Mindcrack for quite some time now.
Have you read the rules?
Read. And will definitely follow them.
Sharing knowledge and helping is something i enjoy doing, as well as exploring new things. so yes, i will ;)

Edgars7363

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Edgar7363
Why do you want to join KamiKraft? Because I am looking for a reasonably small server where i could meet new people
What mod experience do you have? Have played with mods since 1.8.1 and never gave them up
Have you read the rules? Indeed I have, quiet easy to follow.
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? Sure I don't mind TBH​

Gigglegasm

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: GiggleGasm
Why do you want to join KamiKraft? Mainly its probably to procrastinate doing what work I need to do for University. Thats probably a bad reason to look for a server isn't it? No I really wanna just sink my teeth into all the mods a bit more and figure it would be more fun with other people.
What mod experience do you have? Been playing mainly with the Direwolf20 mod pack lately, and in the past tekkit.
Have you read the rules? Pretty easy set of rules to remember. Dont be terrible person and things will be good right?
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? Yes! The entire reason I am looking to join a ultimate server is to try out some different mods, such as applied energetics. There are still many 'core' mods that I have not explored yet and hope to get into them as well..

agrodon

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: minecraftpre1
Why do you want to join KamiKraft? I'd like to play on a steady server with a friendly community.
What mod experience do you have? I have hosted a server, no mod experience on another server.
Have you read the rules? Yes.
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? Definetly. Playing with new mods is another reason I'd like to join.

Cypher

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FanaticDog
Why do you want to join KamiKraft? Looking for a friendly, mature, relaxed group of people to play and learn with.
What mod experience do you have? Been playing FTB for about 3 months, recently moved to Ultimate pack though.
Have you read the rules? Yes and will follow.
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? Absolutely. I am not afraid to ask for help nor give it when asked.

Azerael

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Azerael
Why do you want to join KamiKraft? Looking for a friendly, mature, relaxed group of people to play with. Also fanaticdog and techrage applied here :)
What mod experience do you have? I know most of the pack although gregtech still eludes me sometimes
Have you read the rules? yes
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? always and always :)

Veraz

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: veraz123​
Why do you want to join KamiKraft? My old server recently got shutdown so I have been looking for a nice new server to join​
What mod experience do you have? I have played modded minecraft for a long time now so I have lots of experience​
Have you read the rules? yes​
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? I love to try new mods and i like helping out where I can so yes :)

kamikoopa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: veraz123​
Why do you want to join KamiKraft? My old server recently got shutdown so I have been looking for a nice new server to join​
What mod experience do you have? I have played modded minecraft for a long time now so I have lots of experience​
Have you read the rules? yes​
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? I love to try new mods and i like helping out where I can so yes :)
IGN: Azerael
Why do you want to join KamiKraft? Looking for a friendly, mature, relaxed group of people to play with. Also fanaticdog and techrage applied here :)
What mod experience do you have? I know most of the pack although gregtech still eludes me sometimes
Have you read the rules? yes
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? always and always :)
IGN: minecraftpre1
Why do you want to join KamiKraft? I'd like to play on a steady server with a friendly community.
What mod experience do you have? I have hosted a server, no mod experience on another server.
Have you read the rules? Yes.
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? Definetly. Playing with new mods is another reason I'd like to join.
IGN: GiggleGasm
Why do you want to join KamiKraft? Mainly its probably to procrastinate doing what work I need to do for University. Thats probably a bad reason to look for a server isn't it? No I really wanna just sink my teeth into all the mods a bit more and figure it would be more fun with other people.
What mod experience do you have? Been playing mainly with the Direwolf20 mod pack lately, and in the past tekkit.
Have you read the rules? Pretty easy set of rules to remember. Dont be terrible person and things will be good right?
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? Yes! The entire reason I am looking to join a ultimate server is to try out some different mods, such as applied energetics. There are still many 'core' mods that I have not explored yet and hope to get into them as well..

Greetings!
IGN:
techrage
I'm looking for a friendly group of people who enjoy playing the game together.
I have been playing Ultimate and Mindcrack for quite some time now.
Have you read the rules?
Read. And will definitely follow them.
Sharing knowledge and helping is something i enjoy doing, as well as exploring new things. so yes, i will ;)
Hello! Thank you for applying to KamiKraft. Please get on teamspeak real quick to verify your age. If an admin is not available to assist you immediately, have someone who is already whitelisted confirm your name and I'll have you whitelisted remotely.

kamikoopa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: FanaticDog
Why do you want to join KamiKraft? Looking for a friendly, mature, relaxed group of people to play and learn with.
What mod experience do you have? Been playing FTB for about 3 months, recently moved to Ultimate pack though.
Have you read the rules? Yes and will follow.
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? Absolutely. I am not afraid to ask for help nor give it when asked.
missed u. Sorry about that your all good too.

kamikoopa

Jul 29, 2019
Applications will temporarily be closed until further notice (probably Monday night) from this point on. Will let everyone know when they are open again.

kamikoopa

Jul 29, 2019
Current members,

I just woke up 30 minutes ago and saw that the serverbox is getting no internet connection hence nobody is able to connect to the server. Unfortunately, since I dont have access ssh or anything at this hotel, i cannot really do anything but wait for the internet to fix itself. Hopefully the problem will be resolved soon enough. The server should reach stability once I get back on Sunday but till then, things may be a little shaky. Sorry about the inconvenience and always thanks for playing on KamiKraft! Hopefully ill get this issue resolved around noonish by a couple of phone calls.

KoCcY91

Jul 29, 2019
oh thats why i was able to connect to it in the morning and its unreachable now :p well i hope it will get fixed soon...

kamikoopa

Jul 29, 2019
I am pleased to announce the server is back up! My housemates cousin who visited UCSB thought it would be environmentally friendly to shutdown my server before she went to sleep. I made sure that wont happen again haha. Please try to refrain from doing too many high stress things until Sunday as it is hard for me to troubleshoot from 200 miles away haha. Thanks everyone for your patience!

Chrisizcool

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Chrisizzcool
Why do you want to join KamiKraft? Well the server i recently started on shut down unexpectingly, this server looks well organized and has a nice community from what it looks like and I would love to be a part of it.
What mod experience do you have? I owned my own server a few months ago.
Have you read the rules? Yes Sir, and i will abide to them.
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? Of course.