Whitelist Server =*KAMIKRAFT*= [Whitelist|Ultimate Pack][Freebuild|Mature(17+)]

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

kamikoopa

Jul 29, 2019
APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN AGAIN!

APPLICATION FORM: apply at kamikraftforum.tk
Server IP: 199.96.84.21:25635
TeamSpeak3: kamikraft.tk
WE HAVE OPENED OUR ULTIMATE SERVER! BE SURE TO JOIN US AND FILL OUT AN APPLICATION!

24/7 Ultimate SMP Server. We allow only people who are mature (17+ with some exceptions) onto the server and require you do a quick teamspeak interview before being whitelisted. You are always free to join our teamspeak server @ kamikraft.tk.

SERVER DESCRIPTION:
*Very friendly and fun staff
*Small community
*Always open for new ideas for improvement

Items not allowed/regulated:
*Mystcraft items: Ask an admin to make ages for you. We may make it if we find it suitable. This will prevent too much resource hogging.
*No Nukes allowed

RULES:
We are a very lenient staff group but there are things that we will NOT tolerate:
*No Griefing
*No Cheating
*No Hacking/Limiting Server Performance
*No looting. Always ask to before taking items. Everyone is willing to share on this server.
*PVP only allowed with opposing player's consent. Any looting from killing without consent is considered theft.
*Please quarry only in the mining age. We will reset the age after it seems too used up after announcements of its reset.

BEFORE APPLYING:
Keep in mind we are going to be a small but ACTIVE community. If you stop playing on the server or show no effort in participation, we will un-whitelist you. This is to keep the server list organized and we can open applications up again once we are a full server. If you were un-whitelisted at one point, you can just join the teamspeak again to be re-added to the whitelist.

APPLICATION PROCESS:
If you want to be whitelisted on this server then please write out an application and get on TeamSpeak. If someone with the power to whitelist is not available, please fill out an application here and we will get back to you as soon as possible. You will not be whitelisted if you do not talk to an admin first on the teamspeak server.

ADMINS THAT CAN WHITELIST
Kamikoopas
icasaurus
michaelcl_47
Virezz
Gigglegas
Stickyricky24
*Hop onto our teamspeak server and talk to any of them to be whitelisted once you have turned in the application form. This step is mainly to verify your age and maturity level. Thanks for applying!

MynameisAK

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
mynameisAK​
Why do you want to join KamiKraft?
I'd like to join a newly formed FTB Ultimate Pack server that requires people to be over 18 and have active people on the TS.​
What mod experience do you have?
I have a lot of experience with the basic mods (which most people now know, so mods such as; IC2, BC, RP, Thermal Expansion e.g.) and how to automate full systems and farms (whilst causing as little server lag as possible to gain the best outcome possible. I do like to farm and automate, although I usually like the 'clean facility' kind of look I hope to get deep into Bee's and have more of a farm type home (large wheat fields, barn, farmhouse, animal pens and fields, hopefully a couple of traders in the future (Villigers) e.g. Maybe even a little farming town xD)​
Have you read the rules?
I have​
Are you willing to try new mods, and participate in community events?
I would be willing and do like large scale community events/projects (such as building markets without using spawned items e.g.)​

kamikoopa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
mynameisAK​
I'd like to join a newly formed FTB Ultimate Pack server that requires people to be over 18 and have active people on the TS.​
I have a lot of experience with the basic mods (which most people now know, so mods such as; IC2, BC, RP, Thermal Expansion e.g.) and how to automate full systems and farms (whilst causing as little server lag as possible to gain the best outcome possible. I do like to farm and automate, although I usually like the 'clean facility' kind of look I hope to get deep into Bee's and have more of a farm type home (large wheat fields, barn, farmhouse, animal pens and fields, hopefully a couple of traders in the future (Villigers) e.g. Maybe even a little farming town xD)​
Have you read the rules?
I have​
Are you willing to try new mods, and participate in community events?
I would be willing and do like large scale community events/projects (such as building markets without using spawned items e.g.)​

I believe an admin is on our teamspeak server. Please get on our teamspeak and have a quick interview with him to be whitelisted. Thanks!

kamikoopa

Jul 29, 2019
Hey kamikoopa... Really must be 17+? :/
As stated on the server description, there are some exceptions. 17+ is just a general maturity age. If you can prove that you are mature enough to play on our server, then you are more than welcome here. Doesn't hurt to apply does it :)?

kamikoopa

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately in your case the server is located in the US (California). However, there are players from the UK and Australia on our servers and it seems that their connection is fine.

KoCcY91

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
KoCcY91
I'd love to join a community that has started growing and I would love to meet some new people that enjoy playing Minecraft.
I have about 2 year experience of playing modded Minecraft, but so far the FTB packs are my all time favorite.
Have you read the rules?
Yes I have read the rules :)
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need?
Oh I would definitely love to help and test new mods

kamikoopa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
KoCcY91
I'd love to join a community that has started growing and I would love to meet some new people that enjoy playing Minecraft.
I have about 2 year experience of playing modded Minecraft, but so far the FTB packs are my all time favorite.
Have you read the rules?
Yes I have read the rules :)
Oh I would definitely love to help and test new mods

Whitelisted thanks for applying!

bigtwisty

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
bigtwisty
I would really like to try the Ultimate Pack in a multiplayer environment, with a mature group of players.
I've been playing modded Minecraft for years. I've been playing FTB since before release, and am quite familiar with the mods in Ultimate except a couple of the Ultimate specific ones, with programming experience in lua and forth, and circuit design.
Have you read the rules?
Not yet, but I will before I get on for the voice interview. I am at work now. Unless you are referring to the simple 4 rule statement in the OP, that is...
Yes, and yes.

kamikoopa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:
bigtwisty
I would really like to try the Ultimate Pack in a multiplayer environment, with a mature group of players.
I've been playing modded Minecraft for years. I've been playing FTB since before release, and am quite familiar with the mods in Ultimate except a couple of the Ultimate specific ones, with programming experience in lua and forth, and circuit design.
Have you read the rules?
Not yet, but I will before I get on for the voice interview. I am at work now. Unless you are referring to the simple 4 rule statement in the OP, that is...
Yes, and yes.
Hey! Thanks for applying. Let me know when u can get on teamspeak and are ready for the quick interview! If nobody on teamspeak is an admin, just have someone on there verify that you are your age by posting something here on the forum and I'll have you remotely whitelisted. The rules are as stated on the forum and no more. While rules are good to have, it's better to have freedom and be able to trust/respect other players so I try to keep them to a minimum. Have a good time at work!

Gillas

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xGillas
I looking for friendly community and server where i can play
I play modded minecraft lots of time and i know what is good and bad
Have you read the rules?
Yes
Yes

Additional : Can i paly on this server? You can try me for 1 day and when i make something bad you can kick me out of server...I cant find good server on FTB Ultimate and i trying to search good server...
(If is my English bad... Sorry for this :D i am from Slovakia... )

Warthing

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Warthing​
I'm looking for a server where i can play with all the mods but still be in a lag free enviroment. The 18+ was a huge thing too.​
I would like to know the people around me are a little bit mature and that we're all here to have fun.​
I have been playing ultimate since the day it came out, but i have also been playing feed the beast for quite some time. I have had Minecraft since the end of alpha and really like the game.​
Have you read the rules?
I have read the rules.​
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? Why play a server if your not going to try and play with someone else. Trying new things is what modding is all about.​

Hirvio

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:leight
Why do you want to join KamiKraft? I want a mature server wich is newly started so everyone is at same tech lvl
What mod experience do you have? i worked with most of them more or less,
Have you read the rules? I have
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? yes

kamikoopa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: xGillas
I looking for friendly community and server where i can play
I play modded minecraft lots of time and i know what is good and bad
Have you read the rules?
Yes
Yes

Additional : Can i paly on this server? You can try me for 1 day and when i make something bad you can kick me out of server...I cant find good server on FTB Ultimate and i trying to search good server...
(If is my English bad... Sorry for this :D i am from Slovakia... )
There should be an admin on right now. Talk with him and you may be whitelisted if we find it acceptable.[DOUBLEPOST=1364425194][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN: Warthing​
I'm looking for a server where i can play with all the mods but still be in a lag free enviroment. The 18+ was a huge thing too.​
I would like to know the people around me are a little bit mature and that we're all here to have fun.​
I have been playing ultimate since the day it came out, but i have also been playing feed the beast for quite some time. I have had Minecraft since the end of alpha and really like the game.​
Have you read the rules?
I have read the rules.​
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? Why play a server if your not going to try and play with someone else. Trying new things is what modding is all about.​
There is an admin on right now. Talk with him to get whitelisted. Thanks for applying![DOUBLEPOST=1364425278][/DOUBLEPOST]
IGN:leight
Why do you want to join KamiKraft? I want a mature server wich is newly started so everyone is at same tech lvl
What mod experience do you have? i worked with most of them more or less,
Have you read the rules? I have
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? yes
There should be an admin on right now. Have a quick interview with him to be whitelisted.

Stickyricky24

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:Stickyricky24
Why do you want to join KamiKraft? Looking for a better server than I am on.. Instead of doing rolling restarts to fix xycraft issues the server owner I'm currently on just removed xycraft without warning.
What mod experience do you have? Have some exp with IC2 but not since gregtech, buildcraft, thermal expansion, and working on getting into bees
Have you read the rules? yes
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? Yes, currently I am trying bee and tree breading for the first time. And yes I have the ability to help others in need, the server I'm currently on now I'm a moderator for helping people

Ashen92

Jul 29, 2019
IGN: Ashen92
Why do you want to join KamiKraft? I'm looking for a fun, friendly server to play on and KamiKraft sounds great :D
What mod experience do you have? I'm very experienced with Thaumcraft and Computer Craft. I am working on learning the nuances of Red Power 2.
Have you read the rules? Yes
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? Of course, otherwise the game will get boring.
Thanks!
Ashen92

Williamb1

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:WillB1fy
Why do you want to join KamiKraft?Because I would like to be able to go on and just fun on a server make new friends and just have a good time for once.
What mod experience do you have?I am good with buildcraft,Industrialcraft, and starting to learn about bees
Have you read the rules?Yes, and I agree with them 100%
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need?Yes, that would be something i would do on any server if someone needs help.

kamikoopa

Jul 29, 2019
IGN:WillB1fy
Why do you want to join KamiKraft?Because I would like to be able to go on and just fun on a server make new friends and just have a good time for once.
What mod experience do you have?I am good with buildcraft,Industrialcraft, and starting to learn about bees
Have you read the rules?Yes, and I agree with them 100%
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need?Yes, that would be something i would do on any server if someone needs help.

IGN: Ashen92
Why do you want to join KamiKraft? I'm looking for a fun, friendly server to play on and KamiKraft sounds great :D
What mod experience do you have? I'm very experienced with Thaumcraft and Computer Craft. I am working on learning the nuances of Red Power 2.
Have you read the rules? Yes
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? Of course, otherwise the game will get boring.
Thanks!
Ashen92

IGN:Stickyricky24
Why do you want to join KamiKraft? Looking for a better server than I am on.. Instead of doing rolling restarts to fix xycraft issues the server owner I'm currently on just removed xycraft without warning.
What mod experience do you have? Have some exp with IC2 but not since gregtech, buildcraft, thermal expansion, and working on getting into bees
Have you read the rules? yes
Are you willing to try new mods and help others when in need? Yes, currently I am trying bee and tree breading for the first time. And yes I have the ability to help others in need, the server I'm currently on now I'm a moderator for helping people

Join our teamspeak server and have a quick interview with an admin to be whitelisted. Thanks for your interest!