[1.7.10] Space Astronomy [Space] [HQM] [Tech] *DONT POST ISSUES HERE*

Who would be interested in joining a offical server for this mod pack?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
R

Realist

Hi! I'm wondering how many GBs of RAM I'll need for a Space Astronomy server that will have at max 4-5 players on? Thanks!

A

Abagauyh

MJR, how many machinering mods are there?

sorry if my english is bad

also can you add flans mod?

Last edited:
E

eloquentJane

ProjectE is incredibly unbalanced. All you need to do is find a couple of diamonds and you can easily obtain anything you wish within a couple of hours. I very much doubt it's going to be added to this pack. It is, however, possible to add mods yourself, so if you want an incredibly unbalanced game with ProjectE you are still able to do it manually.

S

Skeltcher

Suggestion about mods to be added: Equivalent Exchange 3, ICBM, MCA (This would be awesome!), Nether Ores and Security Craft!

SaW1337

Jul 29, 2019
What is the strongest ranged weapon in this pack? Having a hard time finding any besides flamethrower.

novarek

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I am trying to set up server for myself and my son, but whenever I download server file from ftb luncher there is a problem with GalacticraftCore in it. How can I fix it?

doublejz

Jul 29, 2019
Looks like it needs repackaged. Just grab the messed up jar from the client installation /mods/ directory.

P

P.B.3scobar

I wanted a help where I down this mod pack I'm not finding the link

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Awesome modpack, but can you please add chickenchunks and ProjectE mods?
Nope sorry
Hi MJR can you install RotaryCraft to the modpack and server please ? :)
Nope sorry the mod was taken out ages ago for a strong reason which i cant explain why :D
What is the strongest ranged weapon in this pack? Having a hard time finding any besides flamethrower.
No idea haha
Hi, I am trying to set up server for myself and my son, but whenever I download server file from ftb luncher there is a problem with GalacticraftCore in it. How can I fix it?
They should be fine now :D
Looks like it needs repackaged. Just grab the messed up jar from the client installation /mods/ directory.
They should be fine now :D
I wanted a help where I down this mod pack I'm not finding the link
download it through Twitch or the FTB Launcher
Yeah you need to download Twitch app or FTB Launcher to download it

doublejz

Jul 29, 2019
Question, any suggestions as to why dropping Aroma Backup jar in the server mods folder doesn't actually load Aroma Backup when the server starts?

M

Mandrin

Hello,

Is there a forum thread about space astronomy 2 ? I couldn't find it :oops:

I would like to know if you recommend a newbie to start on space astronomy 2 or if these are 2 quests totally different.