I thought 3 out of 5 would be enough.

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-U10 using Tapatalk

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
gg more or less, guys.

Town already won, no need to kill a dead man
His name isn't PassiveHugs12 (not on this forum anyway)

@Robijnvogel, nice sleuthing. Next level in your game is stepping up your reads on accusation denials. Even on D1 its a bad idea to toss away villagers. (I feel like I didn't become a half-decent player until I stopped lynching Vikestep D1 when he provided a reasonable argument). The valid danger here was that I could have turned around the lynch on you as an OMGUS and provided wolves easy ammunition to create dogpile scenarios (e.g. I would have gotten lynched the next day, similar to how you almost were. Good thing I didn't bitch overmuch? :p)

Reactions: the_j485

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
gg more or less, guys.

His name isn't PassiveHugs12 (not on this forum anyway)

@Robijnvogel, nice sleuthing. Next level in your game is stepping up your reads on accusation denials. Even on D1 its a bad idea to toss away villagers. (I feel like I didn't become a half-decent player until I stopped lynching Vikestep D1 when he provided a reasonable argument). The valid danger here was that I could have turned around the lynch on you as an OMGUS and provided wolves easy ammunition to create dogpile scenarios (e.g. I would have gotten lynched the next day, similar to how you almost were. Good thing I didn't bitch overmuch? :p)

I did not mean to toss away a villager on D1. I did not have any more reason to assume you were town than I did anyone else. However I am sorry mister hunter. Next game, you deserve to live at least for one day.
I'm kinda proud that I turned 4 lynch votes on myself into 0 lynch votes on myself D2. I'm still unsure how that happened. We got very lucky with Nojr. If he hadn't been rando-lynched, both Trigger and I would have died and that basically would have been gg.
And to be honest, I think that Fowl saved me from being wolf-killed N2, because he painted a target on his back and then proceeded to coat it in bullet-proof paste. @016Nojr @the_j485 your thoughts?

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
after the major loss on day 1 I had the urge to step up the game. after re-reading the rules, I noticed there was no rule against saving myself and checked with the gm. intentionally started asking everyone for claims with a fake villager claim. not because i'm trying to figure it out but to make myself a juicy target by making some noise.( not like you guys were talking much anyway) with two people down if we didn't turn around the game in day 2 the last 2 villagers wouldn't have much to go off of. if we could have gotten an extra day, that would have helped bonus if we can tag the wolf in the process. I was suspicious of trigg so I delayed asking for his claim. i switched my vote when i noticed it would put both player 3v3 hopefully putting both players on edge. i did not expect robi to speak with trigg directly and i'm not sure why they chose nojr but i chose to go with it. Robi believing in triggs weak claim and then out of sheer luck randomly lynched a wolf turned it around. i'm curious to see what happened in that conversation.

i'm honestly still shocked it worked out the way i had intended. the action you saw was me saving myself from the angels.

after they took the bait all that was left was to present all the little info i collected and hoped it was believable:)

And yes, monster not every role is used in the sheet and some roles can be duplicated. there was more then one farmer which is why i picked it as a fake claim.
the balance is a 1 to 4 ratio

J also claimed blacksmith and i'm guessing would have been seen doing an action. i wondered if you would have come to the same conclusion if you were watching him instead of me?

Last edited:
Reactions: Robijnvogel

RJS

Jul 29, 2019
I just got mega-unlucky - getting ganked on turn 1 with the ethereal essence.

I was trying to check trig in the hope that he would be town and I could have a game where I didn't cause his death. I mean, it still happened, but not in the way I thought it would...

gg

Reactions: triggerfinger12

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Also as a general rule, the role with no power for the town will have more than one player, and in this particular game I said there would be at least two traders minimum. In smaller games power roles are not typically duplicated, and some don't exist at all.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I did not mean to toss away a villager on D1. I did not have any more reason to assume you were town than I did anyone else. However I am sorry mister hunter. Next game, you deserve to live at least for one day.
No worries, and yay :)

I'm kinda proud that I turned 4 lynch votes on myself into 0 lynch votes on myself D2. I'm still unsure how that happened.
You should be, and it was due to good participating, good logic and good talking. I was fairly certain you'd be lynched next, and I didn't like our chances if you flipped town doing it.

Reactions: Robijnvogel

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I'm kinda proud that I turned 4 lynch votes on myself into 0 lynch votes on myself D2. I'm still unsure how that happened. We got very lucky with Nojr. If he hadn't been rando-lynched, both Trigger and I would have died and that basically would have been gg.
And to be honest, I think that Fowl saved me from being wolf-killed N2, because he painted a target on his back and then proceeded to coat it in bullet-proof paste. @016Nojr @the_j485 your thoughts?
Oh aye that bugger painted a target on his face, back and chest and screamed "LOOK AT ME I'M A TARGET WOOPEYDOO" whilst giving out free daggers. When you have a guy going around asking for role claims, they're looking awfully like a productive villager, something no wolf wants.