[Game Thread] Fallen Angels Werewolf

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
My top wolves right now: Robijn and Robijn. He's pushing too hard to lynch me D1 on a weakass premise. Vote Robijn.

I refuse to give up my role just to save myself. If you guys want to kill me (again) for giggles, I'm not gonna stop ya's.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
My top wolves right now: Robijn and Robijn. He's pushing too hard to lynch me D1 on a weakass premise. Vote Robijn.

I refuse to give up my role just to save myself. If you guys want to kill me (again) for giggles, I'm not gonna stop ya's.
I am not pushing to lynch you at all...
I am very much not a wolf, by the way, and you certainly don't want to lynch me. ;)

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-U10 using Tapatalk

Reactions: fowltief

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Pyure was lynched! He was the Hunter!

RJS was killed! He was a Farmer! He dropped the Ethereal Light. The Angels have it now.

Day 2 has begun! You may post!

MrMonsterGuy18

Oct 3, 2016
The Grave
What is ABG?

@Pyure I am sorry you have to go down once again, but we have to lynch sòmebody, right? And since we can not lynch Someone Else...

I am not pushing to lynch you at all...
I am very much not a wolf, by the way, and you certainly don't want to lynch me. ;)

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-U10 using Tapatalk

Robijn seemed very determined to kill Pyure, who wasn't an angel, and all the angels are in a convo together so

Vote Robijn

Reactions: Pyure

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
i don't see determination. more like sarcasm and someone trying really hard to stick out. with a small group of people we really should be a bit more careful...

for now i'll logically Vote Robi

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Robijn seemed very determined to kill Pyure, who wasn't an angel, and all the angels are in a convo together so
Vote Robijn
I agree, and Too bad I was busy with family last night, otherwise I would have changed my vote... Vote Rob
Vote Robijn
i don't see determination. more like sarcasm and someone trying really hard to stick out. with a small group of people we really should be a bit more careful...
for now i'll logically Vote Robi
I really wasn't being sarcastic... If you lynch me, the game is over, unless the blacksmith is lucky and uses his powers on the right person.
So I am urging the blacksmith and traders to switch their vote to
Monster, I believe you are town, because you keep persisting in your beliefs that I pushed Pyure off of a cliff. They are false though. Even in essence. I merely made Pyure's demise more likely, but Triggs ensured it.

And since he sticks to the background, seemingly not doing much, which I find suspicious, I will vote Triggs.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I am urging the blacksmith and traders to switch their vote to triggerfinger as well, unless someone has a better lead.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I'm genuinely not sure who to vote for, and Rob has plenty of votes on him already so maybe it's best not to join the bandwagon. Vote Triggerfinger for now.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Sooo... we have a Tie right?

Robijn (3): MrMonster, 016Nojr, Trigger
Trigger (3): Fowl, Robijn, The_j