[Game Thread] Fallen Angels Werewolf

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Really? Didn't learn from the last time?
Trigger contacted me and made a pretty weak effort to convince me he's town.
So weak that I am inclined to believe him.
vote Nojr
(And I will be asleep for the rest of this day.)

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-U10 using Tapatalk

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
Ok, time to put my cards on the table. Like I said above, Rob and I were in a private convo. We talked about who was most wolfish. We voted Nojr. Nojr was a wolf. That eliminates Rob as a wolf. We both thought that Monster was town (although his persistence of voting me is slightly suspicious). Finally, I am the trader, and I watched Fowl last night, and he performed an action. Despite the fact that he voted Nojr, I have no better option than to Vote Fowl, As J has not given enough solid information to give a reasonable argument for his lynching.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
That eliminates Rob as a wolf.
Hold on now... don't pocket me.

Wait a minute. @erindalc you forgot that @RJS has lost his grace smite or whatever you call it!!!!
He was killed by the angelicals on N1.

Facts:
  1. More than 2 wolves in a game of 8 is OP.
  2. More than 1 power-wolf in a game of 8 is quite OP as well.
  3. One power-wolf was just lynched.
  4. No-one was killed last night.

Conclusions:
  1. 1. Only 1 wolf remains.
    2. Trigger and I can not both be wolves.
  2. &
  3. This last wolf probably has no power.
  4. The Blacksmith probably blocked this last wolf.
Would the other Trader and the Blacksmith please contact me and Trigger and tell us who they watched/blocked and what the outcome of their watch action was?

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
If all of you role-claim to me and Trigger, I predict a 5/6 chance for town to win and that is only if the last wolf plays it smart. If he does not, our victory is guaranteed. :D
I will explain how this works, after all of you have role-claimed, because I do not want to help the last wolf figure out their 1/6 chance to win.

I can say with 100% certainty that only 1 wolf remains. Not only because it's balanced, but because there is 5 people remaining of which 1 Blacksmith, 2 Traders and at least 1 wolf. And since I am a Farmer myself, there must be exactly 1 wolf remaining.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Due to the first role-claims trickling in, I will place my vote on J.

@the_j485 if you are a wolf and you do not role-claim, town wins. If you are town and don't role-claim we will guaranteedly not lynch a wolf tonight.
Either way, I see no reason for you not to role-claim.

@MrMonsterGuy18 This does not mean that Trigger and I do not still require a role-claim from you as well.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Lock vote J

Facts:
-J claimed Blacksmith and so did Fowl.
-Both of them claimed that they protected Fowl last night.
->One of them is a wolf.
->Trigger, Monster and I are not wolves.
-Trigger claimed Trader and he watched Fowl last night and Fowl performed an action.

Logic:
fact Fowl performed an action + fact no-one was killed last night + fact the Blacksmith targeted Fowl + assume that Fowl is the wolf -> Fowl must have targeted himself, which would be silly (or super smart). I find it extremely unlikely that a Fowl-wolf would have foreseen the game unfolding like this, though.
Ergo, J is the last wolf.

@triggerfinger12 I would love it if you backed me up on this one to give my claim that much more weight, because J should have role-claimed to you as well.
@MrMonsterGuy18 I'm still looking forward to your role-claim.