[Game Thread] Fallen Angels Werewolf

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
End of Day
Rolesheet

The War in Heaven does not have casualties in the traditional sense. Instead, the Angels that lose become vengeful and hostile. They are often called Fallen Angels.

Didn't signup? Please don't post here!

Players:
1. Pyure
2. RJS
3. the_j485
4. 016nojr
5. fowltief
6. triggerfinger12
7. Robijnvogel
8. MrMonsterGuy18

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Well, things didn't work out well in MurderStabTown, but I have a really good feeling about BloodSlaughterVille.

Vote RJS because he's below me on the list of players.

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I demand an in-depth explanation for this insane vote! In the first few minutes of the game!
Our story begins on a midnight dreary. All was silent save for the pitter-patter of rain upon cobbled stones. Outside, on the street was me, huddled in a sodden raincoat, hurrying along banging on doors of inns, hoping for sanctuary from the downpour. Not one had room to board, and I began to lose hope.
In the middle of my struggles, I suddenly spied a man, approaching me in the dark. I could barely make out the face, but when he was only a few yards away, I recognised none other than Pyure, an old friend.
I greeted him as warmly as I would any friend, hoping to commiserate with him. Yet he did not seem to share this plan, no. The fuck shoved me in a puddle and ran off.

Good enough?

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Our story begins on a midnight dreary. All was silent save for the pitter-patter of rain upon cobbled stones. Outside, on the street was me, huddled in a sodden raincoat, hurrying along banging on doors of inns, hoping for sanctuary from the downpour. Not one had room to board, and I began to lose hope.
In the middle of my struggles, I suddenly spied a man, approaching me in the dark. I could barely make out the face, but when he was only a few yards away, I recognised none other than Pyure, an old friend.
I greeted him as warmly as I would any friend, hoping to commiserate with him. Yet he did not seem to share this plan, no. The fuck shoved me in a puddle and ran off.

Good enough?
jesus dude, you just invented mafia-RP. I'm SO IN.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
Well considering we have farmers and angels, we're only a few sheep away from the arrival of a messiah.

Vote Nojr because he bamboozled me last game.
Vote RJS because he believed it....

/me realises that RJS already has a vote... vote the_j because he is the only one that has posted without a vote placed on him yet

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Robi

He paused himself from his late night work, brushing the dust off his fine leather vest before getting up to take a gander at the night rain though the window. Watching as the rain collected itself into various holes near his home. He could not shake off the peculiar feeling he had since earlier today when the weather began to change. Perhaps something was bound to happen? Good fortune was far and few in the town of BloodSlaughterVille. pondering around in his own thoughts, something caught his eye. "Who could be running around so late at night?" he talked to himself. He could barely make any faces from the window he was watching through. after a moments notice, he walked back to his stool and continued working.

Reactions: MrMonsterGuy18

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Feelings of guilt and regret followed as the door behind me fell into the lock.
As I crossed the street, a gloomy morning sun peeked over the horizon.
Once I had found beauty in that sight. Once I had found beauty in her.
Why I had done it, I couldn't tell myself. Hadn't she always been there for me? Did I not love her?

The weight on my conscience was slowly relieved as fear took over. What if she found out?
No.
She would not find out. No-one but Pyure and I would ever know. And Pyure wouldn't be a problem. I would make sure of it.