[Signups] Classic Werewolf 2 - Werewolf Revival

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
End of Day TBD, but probably 4 AM UTC.
Rolesheet. Nothing has changed since last game. I've relaxed a previously strict rule.

Just to get us going again, I'm going to do a fairly simple game.

Player list:
1. Pyure
2. Lethosos
3. RJS
4. fowltief
5. 016nojr
6. sgbros1
7. triggerfinger12
8. RealKC
9. Robijnvogel

Last edited:

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
In (and "moist pings" to me is touching a blobfish.)

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I'm pretty busy. Probably shouldn't... :/

Sent from my HUAWEI G750-U10 using Tapatalk

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Erindalc, I suggest we be patient give it several days if necessary to scoop up players, since its been a while.

Also, guys, if you play other forum games with peeps who you think might be interested in reviving werewolf, considering inviting them in. Its fun :)

Reactions: erindalc

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
idk how to even play or what this is :/
https://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/werewolf-organisation-electric-boogaloo-redux.59858/

Short version:
There are (usually) two teams: Villagers and Werewolves.
Villagers do not know who anybody is (other than their own role). The werewolves know who the other werewolves are. This (massive) advantage is offset by the fact that there are typically 3 or 4 (fairly ignorant) villagers for every wolf.

Each team is trying to win by lynching/killing the members of the other team. They do this by discussing who is most likely to be a wolf, and then voting to lynch someone at the end of the day.

At the end of the day, someone will get lynched and we'll (usually) find out whether we lynched a wolf or a villager. Likewise, the wolves will quietly vote amongst themselves who they'll murder, and as a result, two people will (usually) die every day.

The game ends when all the wolves are dead, or the wolves outnumber the town or are otherwise in a position where they mathematically cannot lose.

All of the above is subject to various tweaks the GM (erindalc) may introduce to his game.

Reactions: erindalc