Veinminer for Beyond?

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Mrperch

Jul 29, 2019
Hello Everyone

I was wondering if it is possible to install veinminer on FTB Beyond?

thanks in advance

Perch

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
A quick google confirms there's a version of it for 1.10.2 (and 1.11.2) so it should work. Just download the right one (beyond is currently 1.10.2) and throw it in your mods folder.

triggerfinger12

Apr 17, 2017
Rock
Why not wise??
Ore excavator is a whole lot lighter; i.e. you can use it without it lagging (as much), especially with a larger pack. You probably COULD add veinminer and it MAY work just fine, but I would see how ore excavator works with the pack before adding veinminer.

asb3pe

Jul 29, 2019
I went to the store today. I needed some Kleenex so I went to to the paper aisle, but all I saw were boxes labelled "tissues", so I left empty-handed. Not sure what to do about my runny nose now.

"Vein Miner" is the new Kleenex, you see? We're just supposed to know by magic that there's a look-alike mod called Ore Excavator now, you see? Minecraft mods are an utter mess IMO. Thanks v1.10.2, you are SO awesome!

/sarcasm

Drbretto

Popular Member
Mar 5, 2016
Give it some time. 1.7.10 was the platform for forever, so it was more stable. This will stable off. It's already gone leaps and bounds. You just gotta dig for the info. It's gonna be like that until the next plateau.

Reactions: GamerwithnoGame