February News

Feed the Beast

Jul 29, 2019
Short news post this month.

Modpack News

We're getting close to a release of FTB Beyond. There are a few mods that are being finished, but we're hoping to have it out this month.

NVIDIA's latest driver release, version 378.49, causes crashes with modded minecraft. Either avoid updating to this version or install this hotfix.

Edit: A fixed NVIDIA driver has been released.

Content Creator

This month's featured content creators are 1chick and TheDrakma. They stream at 10pm EST nightly, excluding Monday and Friday.

Last edited by a moderator:
J

Jummel

Hi

Is FTB Beyond the New flagship of your modpacks for minecraft 1.10?

K

Kratzwurst

Hey ho, i hope this Month we can it be look AT the New 1.10.x FTB Byond. And i hope that Refined Storage not Implemented is in this New Modpack.

;)

Last edited:
I

I9hdkill

Cool! Can't wait! Hopefully it's more SpongeForge friendly than other modpacks without heavy customization.

K

Kuktar

I wish i had seen this news about the nvidia drivers. I got this crash when i updated, i ended up rolling the gpu driver back. It is super awesome that you guys are giving heads up though. I am sure thousands of people will still update becuase the geforce experience basically brute forces new drivers lol.

I am also really excited for FTB Infinity Beoynd! been loving FTB 1.10.2 infinity lite, BUT i miss the expert mode so bad. I need a challenge.

Magzie

Mar 26, 2014
we are going to get magic in this one right? so far 2 magics mods, a mini mod, and a bunch of tech magic wanna bes. rofl.

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
Hey @Quetzi, any word on when yall will be contacting those of us who applied for the FTB One Content Creators thing you posted back in December?

It's on my to do list I've just been incredibly busy the last few weeks, honestly I had hoped to be able to get it done by now.

Reactions: JaRyCu

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
Cool! Can't wait! Hopefully it's more SpongeForge friendly than other modpacks without heavy customization.

The biggest issue I've seen with Sponge is it comes bundled with a healthy dose of dupe bugs, that may have changed recently though.

I

I9hdkill

The biggest issue I've seen with Sponge is it comes bundled with a healthy dose of dupe bugs, that may have changed recently though.
They fixed a lot of them. What I mean were some FTB Libs or mods included, that were not compatible. Anyways, lets see how FTB Beyond performs on sponge:)

D

DavisonY

NVIDIA's latest driver release, version 378.49, causes crashes with modded minecraft.

This was the worst. I'm still not sure if they have fixed this or not. I was freaking out when minecraft kept crashing about a week ago =o