Open awakened draconium

S

syne_397

Summary of the problem awakened draconium

Pack Version 3.0.6

What is the bug? i don't know why, but:
1. i can't put draconium block in energy infuser (draconic evolution) to get charged draconium block. It's just not placeable in slot
2. when i'm blow up the dragon heart with TNT (for start a ritual), nothing happend, dragon heart still be on the floor and i can only pick up it back

Mod & Version Draconic-Evolution-1.10.2-2.0.7.168-universal

Link to log file

Is it repeatable? yes

Known Fix

Last edited:
M

MaskedTurtle

There is a new way of creating awakened draconium. Look it up on JEI

S

syne_397

There is a new way of creating awakened draconium. Look it up on JEI
And... what way? JEI shows that i can craft block from ingots and ingots from block, nothing else.
I craft Information tablet and its nothing about how to make this... I hate mods with rituals >_<

M

MaskedTurtle

And... what way? JEI shows that i can craft block from ingots and ingots from block, nothing else.
I craft Information tablet and its nothing about how to make this... I hate mods with rituals >_<
There should be an arrow at the top to slide over. You have to make it with cores and the dragon heart in the draconic infusers??? I don't remember the name of them,

S

syne_397

There should be an arrow at the top to slide over. You have to make it with cores and the dragon heart in the draconic infusers??? I don't remember the name of them,
No arrows, JEI shows only crafting table recipe.
I was try this way: https://ftbwiki.org/Ritual_of_Draconic_Awakening
and i can't charge draconium block because i can't place it in slot, and step 1 and 2 of the ritual not working for me too, because heart not starts floating up and spinning.
And i don't see any guides that contain another way to make this

billybricker1

Jul 29, 2019
There should be but none of the fusion crafting recipes are showing for me either. It been like that since I updated the pack from 3.0.4 to 3.0.6.

Last edited:
S

syne_397

Last edited:
S

Slowking

It's best to read the book or a wiki as much of the mod was changed between 1.7 and 1.10, just like you found with how to make Awakened Draconium.

The book relies on JEI, so it doesn't show the recipe either and the wiki is extremely outdated. I guess the only way to find out these recipes is watching youtube videos...