[1.7.10] Pathfinder [Peaceful][HQM][Tech][Adventure][Listed]

alfiealfie

Jul 29, 2019
tried this pack, but didnt really get it im afraid, all the rftools dimensional shiz was... confusing, im more a magic guy

Last_Dovahkiin

Nov 2, 2015
I just hope I can find the quest that rewards me with trophies so I can expand my personal inventory. 9 slots just ain't gonna cut it.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
I just hope I can find the quest that rewards me with trophies so I can expand my personal inventory. 9 slots just ain't gonna cut it.
One of the later quests will have you make a block that lets you turn magnesium and vibrant alloy into trophies. Until then, get used to it.

Bahnmor

Jul 29, 2019
Same issue here. Entering the pack code as either "Pathfinder" or "pathfinder" comes up as an invalid code. I even checked over my third party tab just in case, no dice.

clarity

Jul 29, 2019
Does anyone know what mod makes the ruined castles you find in Pathfinder? I assumed it was Ruins, but that's not in this modpack. I didn't know there were other structure mods even out there. o_O

Last_Dovahkiin

Nov 2, 2015
Does anyone know what mod makes the ruined castles you find in Pathfinder? I assumed it was Ruins, but that's not in this modpack. I didn't know there were other structure mods even out there. o_O
It's Recurrent Complex. Amazing mod, lets any structure generate, with a customizable frequency.

A

angyalalex

OK i am searching this modpack for like a 3 days and i decide i use the magic of the Google so i search this: "minecraft modpack 1.7.10 HQM RFtools Projecte" because i remembert that 3 mod and the first found was this.

elcid534

Jul 29, 2019
yep, and you just sent a email to everyone still subscribed to this thread, considering the last post was just under 6 months ago. thx for telling us it was easy to find.