December News

A

Alex Johnson

Okay, I realize that (for some crazy reason which I don't understand) mod authors don't like it when you ask for status reports, but I'm going to ask anyway. Is team cofh working on updating TE and MFR? I'm not asking for a date when it will be released, I just want to know if it's even being worked on. If it is, great. If not, I'm probably not going to be playing any 1.10.2 packs. For me, both of those mods are the core to every pack I've played. Either way, I'd just like to know so I'm not wasting my time play 1.10.

Quetzi

Jack of All Trades
Retired Staff
Aug 20, 2012
quetzi.tv
Okay, I realize that (for some crazy reason which I don't understand) mod authors don't like it when you ask for status reports, but I'm going to ask anyway. Is team cofh working on updating TE and MFR? I'm not asking for a date when it will be released, I just want to know if it's even being worked on. If it is, great. If not, I'm probably not going to be playing any 1.10.2 packs. For me, both of those mods are the core to every pack I've played. Either way, I'd just like to know so I'm not wasting my time play 1.10.

Alpha builds of TE are in the test build of our next big 'kitchen sink' pack currently on FTB One, you might be able to catch some streamers and youtubers producing content including it over the next few weeks.

Reactions: Hambeau and Pyure
R

Rawrmaul

I really don't want to piss bacondonut and darkosto but I'd like to know if the final testing of SF3 will be open or on a private frb server.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
I really don't want to piss bacondonut and darkosto but I'd like to know if the final testing of SF3 will be open or on a private frb server.

It's being tested on FTB One before release. Unless there are major issues, I am fairly certain it will be safe to release by New Years. Source: darkosto's stream.

R

Rawrmaul

It's being tested on FTB One before release. Unless there are major issues, I am fairly certain it will be safe to release by New Years. Source: darkosto's stream.

I watched that stream but was hoping to have misunderstood and also to have an open beta phase. Thanks a lot though!