Whitelist Server EclipseCraft|Direwolf 5.2.1|Moderate Whitelist|15 Slots|24/7|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: sigsus
Real Age: 16
Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better):
#1 boring to play alone
#2 the server i played on is down
#3 i like to play w/ other ppl
Why should I choose you over other applicants?: donno :p
Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): yeah from the other server and direwolf20
Do you have a working microphone? eyup
Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? no i dont have and maybe ill use it (shy)
This is a ridiculous application, if I am honest.

Slots are closed anyway.

HDdexterity

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: supercupcake69
--Real Age: 13
--Why do you want to join us? id like to you because id really like to join a ftb server soon and your server sounds like one of the best servers to join. what am i good at im good at redstone kind of and mining i always find diamonds really fast also im a pretty good builder.Please accept dont decline me for my age because i have been declined so many times for it im pretty mature for my age so please accept me :)
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: You should choose me because im a very nice person and like to help people when i can
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): yes i have played ftb for 2 months and i have played tekkit for 1 year
--Do you have a working microphone?yes
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)?no but i will get it if you want me to

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: supercupcake69
--Real Age: 13
--Why do you want to join us? id like to you because id really like to join a ftb server soon and your server sounds like one of the best servers to join. what am i good at im good at redstone kind of and mining i always find diamonds really fast also im a pretty good builder.Please accept dont decline me for my age because i have been declined so many times for it im pretty mature for my age so please accept me :)
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: You should choose me because im a very nice person and like to help people when i can
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): yes i have played ftb for 2 months and i have played tekkit for 1 year
--Do you have a working microphone?yes
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)?no but i will get it if you want me to
Apps are not open.

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
Server is now running FTB ultimate, whitelist has been cleaned, most players that were active should still be able to join, you will need to install FTB ultimate to play!

MLDnumnum

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: MLDnumnum
--Real Age: 15
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): One of my friends((l3radrocks)) invited me to the server and said great things about the server and the community. I am always looking for really good communities to join and see what I have to learn. I am trying to learn more about the magic based mods, and most of the other servers I have been a part of have restarted too much to even attempt Thaumcraft and SoulShards. I, also, am always looking to spread my knowledge of CC and share how useful it can be in many applications.
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I am one of the few people in the world of FTB who has extensiive knowledge of LUA and therefore I am good at CC. I am always looking to help noobs gather more knowledge of the mods and how to use them.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): Extensive, I have been playing Tekkit/FTB for a year now, I have learned much of what can be learned.
--Do you have a working microphone? Oui.
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? Yes.[DOUBLEPOST=1363558913][/DOUBLEPOST]I will finish editing in a bit, need to eat.

Jrizzle

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: jrizzle78
--Why do you want to join us? I have been looking for a good ftb server. Most servers are laggy and do not have enough ram to handle all of the mods and creations that people make. I feel like your server is a good choice you seem to have enough ram and if your upgrading it there should been no lag what so ever.
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I know alot about the mods and servers I've had a server of my own but not enough time to manage it. Im also good with people.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? Yes I've been playing ftb and tekkit since its been out.
--Do you have a working microphone? Yes.
--Do you have Teamspeak3: Yes. i also have mumble and skype.
I can also send you screen shots of some buildings as well.

Deft

Jul 29, 2019
Just changed to FTB ultimate, however, when i try and connect to the server my game crashes, or blackscreens and closes altogether, does the server have any mods disabled i should know about because i cant seem to find a fix

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
Just changed to FTB ultimate, however, when i try and connect to the server my game crashes, or blackscreens and closes altogether, does the server have any mods disabled i should know about because i cant seem to find a fix
Nothing has been disabled, I would post in tech support along with your crash log so guys can help you out.

--In Game Name: jrizzle78
--Why do you want to join us? I have been looking for a good ftb server. Most servers are laggy and do not have enough ram to handle all of the mods and creations that people make. I feel like your server is a good choice you seem to have enough ram and if your upgrading it there should been no lag what so ever.
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I know alot about the mods and servers I've had a server of my own but not enough time to manage it. Im also good with people.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? Yes I've been playing ftb and tekkit since its been out.
--Do you have a working microphone? Yes.
--Do you have Teamspeak3: Yes. i also have mumble and skype.
I can also send you screen shots of some buildings as well.
Applications are closed I am afraid, sorry.

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
Server has been changed back to the DW20 pack, so ,make sure you log on with that!

More slots have been open due to this change back so applications are open.

\\
when will they be open again
Now, although your app needs much more detail. :)

Deft

Jul 29, 2019
Had to redownload the launcher because i didnt have FML for some reason. Now the creeperhost for FTB is down so ill have to wait a while to get it working :mad:

Jrizzle

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: jrizzle78
Real Age: 15
Why do you want to join us? I enjoy playing with other people and on servers.I also like contributing to community's. Before now I was playing on a regular server i had been playing on for about 2 months, i joined one day and my factions base was gone. The faction had been disbanned and some one from the faction got mad at another person and decided to blow up the base. That is why im taking time out and looking for good servers that are whitelisted so that doesent happen again and if it does it can be dealt with.
Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I like the look of your community and i would like to be a part of it and i think i could contribute to that community
Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): Yes very much. Ive been playing with mods for as long as I've been playing minecraft.
Do you have a working microphone? Yes.
Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? Yes.

trooper5555

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: trooper5555

--Why do you want to join us? The reason I want to join is that I want to learn more about the mods and its hard doing that on a single player world. Right now I'm learning to mod so I want to try to incorporate others ideas. Also I like
to be around a lot of People and not a bunch of people who get on and leaVe and neVer comr back.(sorry my lowercase V key is not working) This serVer looks to be a nice serVer and it apears to be a good community in it. I am mature
unlike some of my friends. Finaly I would like to be part of the community and help out. (I'm Very nice i help my peers out and friends if they want it.)

--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: One reason why is because I am a mature Teenager not saying all are not mature just a lot. Finally I will help out in any way with any projects.

--Do you have past mod experience? I haVe some experience with redpower but not a lot. I haVe more in Industrialcraft and Buildcraft.

--Do you have a working microphone? Not currently but i am looking for one.

--Do you have Teamspeak3? No[DOUBLEPOST=1363636525][/DOUBLEPOST]
--In Game Name: trooper5555

--Why do you want to join us? The reason I want to join is that I want to learn more about the mods and its hard doing that on a single player world. Right now I'm learning to mod so I want to try to incorporate others ideas. Also I like
to be around a lot of People and not a bunch of people who get on and leaVe and neVer comr back.(sorry my lowercase V key is not working) This serVer looks to be a nice serVer and it apears to be a good community in it. I am mature
unlike some of my friends. Finaly I would like to be part of the community and help out. (I'm Very nice i help my peers out and friends if they want it.)

--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: One reason why is because I am a mature Teenager not saying all are not mature just a lot. Finally I will help out in any way with any projects.

--Do you have past mod experience? I haVe some experience with redpower but not a lot. I haVe more in Industrialcraft and Buildcraft.

--Do you have a working microphone? Not currently but i am looking for one.

--Do you have Teamspeak3? No

My email is [email protected]

Jrizzle

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I want to join the server because you dont take any crap from greifers or stealing. You also are good at managing the lag making mods such as a limit on how many mistcraft ages so the server doesn't lag out. The server also seems very friendly and can help each other with mods or builds. I've never really been on a server for a longtime because of hacking and mod abuse, I think you have all of the mods under control.
Why should I choose you over other applicants?: Im very friendly, and i think i can help you improve the community.
Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): Yes me and some friends of mine have been playing with mods for a while now.
Do you have a working microphone? Yes
Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? Yes, i also have skype and mumble.

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I want to join the server because you dont take any crap from greifers or stealing. You also are good at managing the lag making mods such as a limit on how many mistcraft ages so the server doesn't lag out. The server also seems very friendly and can help each other with mods or builds. I've never really been on a server for a longtime because of hacking and mod abuse, I think you have all of the mods under control.
Why should I choose you over other applicants?: Im very friendly, and i think i can help you improve the community.
Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): Yes me and some friends of mine have been playing with mods for a while now.
Do you have a working microphone? Yes
Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? Yes, i also have skype and mumble.
Ergh, I will go the way and accept this, welcome!

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
Apps are open once more, I am also going to be more lenient when accepting them, so get going!