[1.7.10][LISTED] InfiTech 2 Modpack v3.2.21 [HQM][GregTech balanced hard-mode modpack]

xKevinn

Jul 29, 2019
I exported the quests to Better Questing for use on my small server. The transition was flawless, however without tweaking it doesn't look polished.

Quests are too close together in the viewer, repeatable quests aren't repeatable, questlines aren't fully hidden, some "trigger" quests which are normally invisible are visible.

It's not gamebreaking, but it helps the itch of no HQM in the meantime.

McFrugal

Jul 29, 2019
Last time I tried to use Better Questing it was maddening to try to cheat through it since the only way to cheat was through the command line and you had to get each quest ID individually from the json file. It was terrible.

SolManX

Jul 29, 2019
There is also the Simple Achievements mod. I know it's not the same as HQM/BQ, but could still provide some guidance.

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Is Firestone being generated?

NEI Doesn't show the railcraft version only the gregtech... and it seems that railcraft worldgen cfg has firestone enabled...

So gregtech should be spawning it then? But I can find a reference to it in the WorldGen.cfg of GT...
Note that there are thaumcraft recipes for firestones, they're not that cheap, but they are perfectly doable. You can also charge them with thaumcraft, which is relatively easy, just requires something like 1000 charcoal worth of essentia as the main catch.

Reactions: Sven "flamestrider"
J

Joshyswag

Hey, I've been having a problem with the pack. Any time I restart my server the HQM data gets messed up and I have to completely delete it and then manually edit it back to how it was. I attached 2 of my crash logs, this can be kind of a pain when I want to update my server.

Attachments

• crash-2016-10-07_03.43.54-server.txt
    24.6 KB · Views: 75
  • crash-2016-10-16_08.55.48-server.txt
    24.6 KB · Views: 53
O

Odesseiron

Unfortunately there are still some Recipes missing (in 3.2.14)
- ME Controller
- Molecular Assembler
- ME Drive
Probably many more :(

I

Ilirith

Ouch, thats some awful one to have missing lol,
the core of AE2 :/

Hopefully it'l be fixed soon ^_^

Xavion

Jul 29, 2019
Unfortunately there are still some Recipes missing (in 3.2.14)
- ME Controller
- Molecular Assembler
- ME Drive
Probably many more :(
I just updated and those all show up for me. Maybe somehow titanium plates got disabled for you?

Can you upload your minetweaker.log file? That might help. Do the EV piston/sensor/machine casing recipes show up for you?

U

UNG_God

updated to 3.2.14 and until now no problem detected. and did just rafted some molecular assembler.

The nerf on the sagmill is great, gosh, even using the ball, it dont reach the old value, wasnt it a little too much? but i do think Ae2 is too expensive, as i almost gave up on it, so idk about it, maybe i am just running out of patience.

Phoenix_the_II

Jul 29, 2019
You can dupe tin for example:

1 tin ingot + wiremill = 2 wires
2 wires + pulverizer = 2 tin dusts
2 tin dusts + furnace = 2 tin ingots...

MarcNemesis

Jul 29, 2019
updated to 3.2.14 and until now no problem detected. and did just rafted some molecular assembler.

The nerf on the sagmill is great, gosh, even using the ball, it dont reach the old value, wasnt it a little too much? but i do think Ae2 is too expensive, as i almost gave up on it, so idk about it, maybe i am just running out of patience.
I vote for the latest :p as AE is very powerfull in itself, in my opinion, it should be costly.

Blood Asp

Jul 29, 2019
There is logistic pipes to use when AE2 is too expensive...
It allows to do almost the same stuff as AE2 and is much cheaper. Sure it also has downsides, but almost all is possible.

R

RomaEcho

Need some help about extra cells 2, is there a way to do so a certain amount of a fluid (for example water) newer spend and always stored on me drive?

L

Lithorn

Question. Lava cells, they act like solid fuel for furnaces.. Can I use them as fuel in GT boilers? I know RC can. Second question, I really hate having to keep all my machines in one chunk for fear of a packet feedback. How can I work this so that I can spread them across chunks (Not multiblocks)?

R

RomaEcho

Question. Lava cells, they act like solid fuel for furnaces.. Can I use them as fuel in GT boilers? I know RC can.

HP lava boiler can't use lava cells but you can supply lava through gt pipes or conduits. Lava is a awesome source of energy for lv-mv tiers.

D

Dephyant

Has anyone else had bad lag in single player since the 3.2.11.x releases? Before I had no problems but now anytime new terrain is generating animals will freeze then warp all over, block lag, impossible to ride a horse to explore. I tried Opis but wasn't able to pinpoint what was causing it.

FPS is fine but if any terrain is generating it feels like I'm playing on a server halfway across the world using dial up.

Last edited:

donto

Jul 29, 2019
anyone with any good nuclear reactor setups? im using nitro diesel atm. im currently quarrying a uranium vein.
Also, should i update? I'm still using 3.2.10, because it seems like theres a lot of problems atm.

EDIT: I see you can get Plutonium for depleted uranium rods, it seems like i can get more plutonium from recycling depleted uranium rods instead of centrifuging uranium. Is it better to get plutonium from a nuclear reactor?

Last edited: