Chromawolf Game Thread

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Eight colors heeded Tahara's call. Eight crystalline avatars materialized on the mountaintop. And in the coming days, eight of them would leave, one way or another.

"I have brought you here today," Tahara said to the others, "for one purpose: to find those among us who have been corrupted by the influence of the Evil Realm, and to purge the corruption from them. This will not be simple, by any means, but it must be done."

And with that, Tahara stepped down off the altar. No one was quite sure what had just happened, but one thing was clear:

It had begun.

(OOC note: Do not take the above as any indication that Tahara is or is not in this game. I had to have somebody be the emcee, and Tahara seemed like the best fit.)

Roles and Rules
End of Day (Day 1 will end in approximately 27 hours.)

Players:
  1. Shazam08
  2. erindalc
  3. Pyure
  4. Fowltief
  5. Nojr (Portokali)
  6. dragon_fang
  7. VikeStep (Kijani)
  8. RealKC

Please refrain from posting at this time, while I send out roles. Thank you for your cooperation.

Last edited:

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
More like "Please refrain from posting at this time, while I get interrupted from sending out roles." Hrmf.

Anyhow, with that out of the way, all the roles have been sent out. You may begin!

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
idk, looks fine to me. Unless you are a wolf and you know it's going bad for you

Vote 016nojr
It's going bad for me now, Pyure going in for the easy lynch I can see. WP Pyure, only two left "tomorrow".(If wolf ratio is 4:1)

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
My role convo doesnt mention a wolf role, so I cant be a wolf. I am more under the impression that you are a wolf atm.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Just to clarify, Nojr, both your arguments have actually been classic pyure-wolf arguments.
1) WP (GG)
2) I can't be a wolf if the GM doesn't say I am (I haven't used this in a while but its still a personal fav)

Also: You can't say I'm a wolf just because I say you're a wolf.

Also-also: I did note that Vike seemed a bit eager to join me in killifying you.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
i'm drawing a blank. what does WP mean?

small groups make for excellent time for practicing our arguments.

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
Hmm this is tough. I could do the easy thing and bandwagon but... that may make me look more like a wolf...
Gonna vote Nojr
day one is always tough :/

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
uh isn't what you just did the definition of bandwagoning? :\ :\

Then again, its on Nojr, so its ok. This may actually be the greatest learning/teaching event in the history of ftb werewolf!

\o\
/o/
\o\
\o/

Reactions: fowltief

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
uh isn't what you just did the definition of bandwagoning? :\ :\

Then again, its on Nojr, so its ok. This may actually be the greatest learning/teaching event in the history of ftb werewolf!

\o\
/o/
\o\
\o/
U shat.

And I legit didnt take those from you. These are arguments I came up with myself so the others can see that you are starting a bandwagon to avoid you getting lynched. Sure I could have voted anyone else to get a wagon going, but then I would be lynched for starting the wagon.

Short version: If I start a wagon, I get lynched

If Pyure starts a wagon, he manages to twist himself out making the town think he is town.