Whitelist Server Trince.net l Ultimate v1.0.1 l Whitelist l Essentials l Grief Prevention l HawkEye l 32 slot

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum name: G3T_CrAzy
  • In-Game Name: G3T_CrAzy
  • Have you played FTB before: Yes, I have previously played FTB before, back when it was just the map.
  • Have you ever been banned: Yes, I have been banned, but I was unbanned right ahead due to the misunderstanding of LWC. Therefore, I am currently not banned from any servers.
  • If so; why: Refer above.
  • What can you bring to Trince: Well, to be honest, I join servers so that I can learn more about these mods, at the same time, make more friends. If there are any community events, help from other members, etc. I'll try to do my best. Though I'm 12, I'm still willing to talk to other members, if so they won't be offended. I am hoping that this will be a great community, and I will be a good help to the community.
Thank you for reading.

I would also like to add my friend. He is similar to me. He understands life and the internet.
  1. Forum name: n/a
  2. In-Game Name: vanilladeer
  3. Age: 12
  4. Country: Philippines
  5. Have you played FTB before: we got bored of tekkit and at the same time FTB was (finally) released. I used to play that pyramid map back at 1.2.5 aswell
  6. Have you ever been banned: One time. Just a minor ban on a classic server for allegedly "greifing" one of my OWN structures that i was not satisfied with because it wasn't exactly square.
  7. If so; why: Refer above
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I'm known to be a little childish at times. (just on explosives but i trained myself not to do that) and i know mostly all the mods in here except for the new ones Direwolf had placed in which i still need to learn. So i heard this server is good from what my friend G3T_Crazy says and i'm here just to make sure since we kind of lost our sense of playing because we got bored of tekkit and at the same time FTB was (finally) released. We're here to basically try and do our best to support others as we grow ourselves. I do plan on building some complex stuff but not try to lag the server TOO badly as i try and experiment as some mods like ThaumCraft 3 are new to me and i am very willing to test their mechanics out.
this application was pre-written. He told me to copy-paste it, since he is not willing to make a forum profile. If it is needed, just kindly tell me.
You two are still whitelisted from when you played on our tekkit server.[DOUBLEPOST=1363185665][/DOUBLEPOST]
  1. Forum name: Strauberry
  2. In-Game Name: Strauberry
  3. Age: 21
  4. Country: USA
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes, I've been playing FTB for a couple of months now.
  6. Have you ever been banned: No
  7. If so; why: N/A
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I'm fairly familiar with most of the mods of FTB and have enough free time to almost always be around to assist others on the server. I'd be a fairly good member of the community after I was able to get my own stuff set-up, which would allow me to actually help other members of the server.

You have been added. Please check out trince.net for game info and contest info and prizes. We have several contests on the forum to help get you started by giving away free solar panels.

Woldking2

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Woldking2
  2. In-Game Name: DaveTheHuman
  3. Age: 13
  4. Country: United States
  5. Have you played FTB before: Of course, actively.
  6. Have you ever been banned: Nope.
  7. What can you bring to Trince: I'm pretty experienced with most of the mods in the FTB Ultimate pack. I'm a mature and a pretty friendly and helpful guy, and I can help players if needed. I feel like I have a lot to offer to the Trince community. I'm a fairly good builder, with both vanilla and with FTB.

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
Woldking2 you have been added, welcome to the Trince community.
Check out trince.net for game info and contest info and prizes. We have several contests on the forum to help get you started by giving away free solar panels.

masterninjaa

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: masterninjaa
  2. In-Game Name: masterninjaa
  3. Age: 19
  4. Country: west coast, USA
  5. Have you played FTB before: played 3 months of tekkit and 2 months of mindcrack
  6. Have you ever been banned: NOPE.jpg
  7. What can you bring to Trince: i know my way around most of the mods but a few are new to me. i like to get with a group and build a small town that we all contribute to. i know how to build factories that dont produce a lot of lag for the server. i am usually calm and friendly to everyone intill someone ticks me off(which take alot to do).

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
masterninjaa you have been added, welcome to the Trince community!

Check out trince.net for game info and contest info and prizes. We have several contests on the forum to help get you started by giving away free solar panels.

gekeh

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name:GeKeh
  2. In-Game Name:Christmaskitty
  3. Age:19
  4. Country:USA
  5. Have you played FTB before:Just a little bit.
  6. Have you ever been banned: No.
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: A outgoing attitude. willingness to learn.

avinash

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name:avinash
  2. In-Game Name: av1nash
  3. Age: 18
  4. Country: india.
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes
  8. What can you bring to Trince:Good knowledge of most of the mods, very helpful, always looking to be a part of a good community and to work together on bigger projects.

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
If you have trouble connecting and it says you need a new Twilight Forest Version,
Force Update
and you will be able to join again.

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
Pictures from our Planes, Spaceships, any flying thing build contest!.
nn2z9g.png

312ifcm.png

24yvd7a.png

First Place was Korke_ with his cool space ship!
fdufsp.png

jag8c5.png

Second Place was Ice and Doa with NASA and the cow jumping over the moon.
jtbbsp.png

Third Place was Ravara with his Floating Island Paradise.

FTB_FTW

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: FTB_FTW
  2. In-Game Name: Tdog0304
  3. Age: 15
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I wish to learn more about the modpack and the other server I was playing on got broken.
Also, an app for my friend.
  1. Forum name: N/A
  2. In-Game Name: Dallas5xCowboys
  5. Have you played FTB before: Somewhat.
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I wish to learn more about the modpack and the other server I was playing on got broken.

doabarelroll

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: FTB_FTW
  2. In-Game Name: Tdog0304
  7. If so; why:
Also, an app for my friend.

1. Forum name: N/A
  2. In-Game Name: Dallas5xCowboys
  5. Have you played FTB before: Somewhat.
  7. If so; why:

You and your friend have both been added. Welcome to the Trince community! Visit trince.net for daily server updates and contest information.

Afrique617

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Afrique617
  2. In-Game Name: Afrique617
  3. Age: 25
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Nothing special, just your average joe looking to play some ftb ultimate.

doabarelroll

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Afrique617
  2. In-Game Name: Afrique617
  3. Age: 25
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Nothing special, just your average joe looking to play some ftb ultimate.

You have been added. Welcome to the Trince community! Visit trince.net for daily server updates and contest information.

LordLukukas

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: LordLukukas
  2. In-Game Name: LordLukukas
  4. Country: Lithuania (You have probably never heard of it :D)
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes, I've been playing on SP a bit although many mods are new to me. (I have played tekkit quite a while)
  7. What can you bring to Trince: Ehm.... Nothing special, I will just expand the Trince community by joining it.

ceddj

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum name: ceddj
  • In-Game Name: Ceddj
  • Have you played FTB before: yes i have played Direwolf20, magic, yogcraft, mindcrack and voxelmodpack. im not sure how long but maby like 6 month :/
  • Have you ever been banned: yeah once :/
  • If so; why: i wasent on for 2 weeks :/
  • What can you bring to Trince: i can help players that needs help with mods or what ever :) i know the most mods in the mod pack and i like to help players thats havinf truble :)

bhsnipes

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: LordLukukas
  2. In-Game Name: LordLukukas
  4. Country: Lithuania (You have probably never heard of it :D)
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes, I've been playing on SP a bit although many mods are new to me. (I have played tekkit quite a while)
  7. What can you bring to Trince: Ehm.... Nothing special, I will just expand the Trince community by joining it.
You have been added welcome to Trince, please visit Trince.net for info about contests and events[DOUBLEPOST=1363463521][/DOUBLEPOST]
  • Forum name: ceddj
  • In-Game Name: Ceddj
  • Have you played FTB before: yes i have played Direwolf20, magic, yogcraft, mindcrack and voxelmodpack. im not sure how long but maby like 6 month :/
  • Have you ever been banned: yeah once :/
  • If so; why: i wasent on for 2 weeks :/
  • What can you bring to Trince: i can help players that needs help with mods or what ever :) i know the most mods in the mod pack and i like to help players thats havinf truble :)

Please explain this further,
MCBouncer
Array
(
[bancount] => 1
[banlist] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[username] => Ceddj
[issuer] => Console
[server] => realm.worldofterra.com
[reason] => Imported
[time] => 2011-12-29 00:54:58
)

)

[score] => 0
[status] => 2
[output] => 1 bans :(
)

ceddj

Jul 29, 2019
You have been added welcome to Trince, please visit Trince.net for info about contests and events[DOUBLEPOST=1363463521][/DOUBLEPOST]

Please explain this further,
MCBouncer
Array
(
[bancount] => 1
[banlist] => Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[username] => Ceddj
[issuer] => Console
[server] => realm.worldofterra.com