Werewolf Organisation: Electric Boogaloo Redux

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
So I made a sheet for a game I'd like to call Blind Wolves.
You see, there is a chance to have more wolves, however the people in the wolves' convo don't know their own roles, which is especially tricky, since one of them is moon moon and another one is actually a villager (also without knowing).

Let me know what you think. :D
I personally feel that the seers may be a bit OP for town.
Awesome! Questions/comments for you:
  1. Witch: How do antidote and resurrection targeting work if the witch isn't notified of the victim? Do they tell you "Antidote!" and the Infected Villager, whoever he is, is cured? Does the resurrection work on anyone that was wolfkilled throughout the entire game, or only on the night it's used? If the latter, is the victim's role revealed before he's revived?
  2. Innocent Man: This is probably OP in conjunction with Poacher, since the Innocent can be kept alive and un-convertible indefinitely. Would you consider adding a restriction to the Poacher (i.e. "Can't target same person twice in a row" or "Can't target Innocent Man")?
  3. Hunter: Any punishment for killing town, or can he just go on a spree?
  4. Angel: You should probably change this role. Ending the game N1 isn't fun for anyone. :p
  5. Delusional: Along with the secret moon-moon, this could make it pretty difficult for your wolves to win. Traitor roles, even sleeper ones, make the wolves distrust each other and kill conversation in the wolf convo.
  6. Beardless Wolf: Will a seering on him return "Town" or "Town/Neutral"? Can the seer ever get the Beardless for his N0 name?
  7. Infectuous Wolf: Does he have to be sent for a kill on N1 to infect someone, or will he just infect someone the first time he personally tries to kill?
  8. Want me to add you to the queue? You'd be after SE.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
1. The Antidote or resurrection would be targeted at the wolves' target that same night. If there's someone infected, but the wolves aren't targeting them, the antidote is spent as usual, but misses.
2. and 3. Hunter and Poacher are 1 and 2-shot roles in the game, however it might be wise to have the poacher not be able to target the same person twice.
4. Fair point. Maybe he's with town, but can only win if he's dead when the game ends?
5. I don't see why they should distrust each other. No-one in that convo knows their own role (except the infected turned possibly). For each of them, the chance that they are a wolf is bigger than not, so the best course of action would be to support the cause of the wolves. They just have to make sure to either turn or kill the delusional before he himself finds out who he is and rats out the rest. Keep in mind that other private convo's are allowed.
6. It will return town. No, he's a wolf, so the seer won't. (The delusional is possible as N0 name, however.)
7. First time he's sent to kill and the poucher doesn't stop him in some way.
8. Sure :D

Example scenario:
Person 1 was infected a night ago.
Tonight the wolves are targeting Person 2.
The witch uses both the antidote and the resurrect.
Still someone dies.
The witch does not get her potions back.
The witch knows either of these happened:
1. The wolf sent to kill was Moon moon, who killed a random dude and not the person the wolves (and the witch) were targeting.
2. At least one of the witches' potions worked or the wolves did not attack, and the hunter attacked.

Needless to say, the witch is about the most powerful role in this game, however, if the potions aren't used correctly, the witch can really confuse town (instead of confusing the wolves).

Oh right, I forgot. The wolves can decide to not attack at all. If so, the witch' antidote and resurrect will not be used at all.

Reactions: Shazam08

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I got the rolesheet finished. I decided I was gonna try. Hopes! Yeah! WTKS!!! is gonna be up on the queue, after Erindal C.
\o/

Questions for you:
  1. Rule 1 / Additional Notes / Zombie: What do you mean by "take the body out"?
  2. Police: Can he kill someone every night? Is there a penalty for killing town?
  3. Wolverine: Can he infect someone every night or only once per game? The former is pretty overpowered.
  4. Gangster: What's the difference between this guy and a Vanilla Wolf?
  5. Neutral Roles: What are their win conditions?
  6. Zombie From a Gangster: Can they still talk and vote in the game thread? Do wolf-Gangsters turn into this role when they die (and if so, does their win condition change)? What's to keep them from ratting out the other wolves?
Adding you to the queue after Erin D Alc.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
1. I mean a funeral
2. Yes
3. In fact he can, but if he infects wolf, he gets killed.
4. Nothing except, his win condition changes. Wait, did I not set it. :mad:
5. If wolves win and 1 survives, they win.
6. They can still talk, wolf-gangsters do. Their win condition changes yes. Don't get the next one.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
You're all on your own, you can do private convos. Course that probs wont happen. So I'm throwing out the wolf convo, it's more a guess for everybody that way.

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
It'd probably be harder for town, they'll be turning into wolves left and right if this plays out correctly.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
It'd probably be harder for town, they'll be turning into wolves left and right if this plays out correctly.

And that would mean that the wolverine could start his own private convo with the ones he infected, hmm? Sounds interesting. I think that that would be too easy for the wolves though, since town can only lynch one person per day and the wolverine can create an extra wolf every night. Wait... hoe do the wolves even decide on whom to nightkill?

Bigdbigd03

Jul 29, 2019
And that would mean that the wolverine could start his own private convo with the ones he infected, hmm? Sounds interesting. I think that that would be too easy for the wolves though, since town can only lynch one person per day and the wolverine can create an extra wolf every night. Wait... hoe do the wolves even decide on whom to nightkill?
Good question, It's more a vote tally if you think. And town can lynch and CopKill. I can Electric chair and jail so that might halpp.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
However a game with just one lone werewolf in the beginning, who can infect another player every two nights, sounds interesting to me. And only after that first werewolf dies, his victims can start night-killing?

Hmm...

Even this sounds OP for the wolves.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
werewolf is a well known game and it is bound on the principle that wolves know each other. I don't see a game like this working out.
Well in mine the wolves know that there is a chance that one of them, including themselves, isn't an actual wolf, so my setup would be a "game like this" as well.

What do you think about that one?