Whitelist Server OTEGamers |FTB INFINITY - 1.6.2 | 64G RAM | TS3 | Great Community | Fast Whitelist |

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
xTheDestructionx

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup (This includes IP addresses, don't ask us what the IP's are without actually reading this!):
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

Montybone1234

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Diettara

What are you looking for in the server?
A community where I can make friends and increase my skills when it comes to mods.

How long have you been playing Minecraft?
Somewhere around 4-5 years

What experience do you have with Modded MC?
I've got a basic knowledge of most mods. Looking to increase my skills with friends.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)?
Not that I know of?

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it?
Yes, and yes!

How active are you?
Typically a few hours a day

Do you agree to the rules?
Of course!

Thanks so much!

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Diettara

I am very sorry about the slow response!

Welcome to OTEGamers!

Our white-list is global throughout our network, check out the links below for information on how to get setup (This includes IP addresses, don't ask us what the IP's are without actually reading this!):
Make sure to also check out the following in order to get the most out of the community:

Dopa

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
Ambrosia28

A community based server that is willing to work together and help each other.

5-6 Years on and off

Played a year before quitting but recently got back into it so my knowledge isn't as great as before

Not sure and If I was, I'm not sure of the reason I've gotten ban from the server.

No, but I'm willing to get it and use it.

How active are you?
Doing this for a youtube series so I'm gonna be on as much as possible.

100%

If you want to know my age, I'm 20 and my answers might seem like a joke but I'm tryna be chill. I'm not a serious person but I can take situations seriously if needed to be.

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:
Ambrosia28

Welcome to OTEGamers!

donbaba

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Donbaba
What are you looking for in the server? A nice Server to play on from time to time.
How long have you been playing Minecraft? 5 Years atleast
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Played since the early Tekkit Mods but havent played the past year any MC.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Not as far as I know
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes and sure
How active are you? I play like 10 hours of MC per week
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Donbaba

Welcome to OTEGamers!

K

Kastri

In-Game Name: Kastri
What are you looking for in the server? A server to spend some time on
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Not much. A few months total
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Only been playing modded versions of MC.
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? No
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes
How active are you? Not so much at the time but I think i might spend a few hours a week. I want to get back into gaming in to it since I can't find any game that
Do you agree to the rules? Yes

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: Kastri

Welcome to OTEGamers!

N

Nightingqle

In-Game Name: NikkJiff

What are you looking for in the server? I am looking for a place where I can make new friends and spend my free time.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? I have been playing Minecraft since 2012.

What experience do you have with Modded MC? Well, I know A LOT about mods, as I have been using them for 3 or 4 years now.

Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? I think I have been banned once, and i'm pretty sure it was for the name I had.

Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yes, I do have TS3.

How active are you? Since it is Summer, and i have ALOT of free time, I will probably be on as much as i possibly can.

Do you agree to the rules? Yep! I do agree to the rules :)

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: NikkJiff

Welcome to OTEGamers!

S

StephanoHD

In-Game Name: StephanoHD
What are you looking for in the server? a fun and a good community
How long have you been playing Minecraft? since 1.6.4 roughly 4 years
What experience do you have with Modded MC? i always play modded minecraft since Tekkit days hooked into modpacks since it has technology
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? I have been banned from one server before when i was young
How active are you? I mostly play around afternoon and nights during weekdays and weekends since its summer
Do you agree to the rules? Yes i agree to the rules

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: StephanoHD

Sorry about the slow reply!

Welcome to OTEGamers!

S

Shadow709

In-Game Name:Shadow709
What are you looking for in the server? Just a friendly and small community to play on
How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.2.5
What experience do you have with Modded MC? 2 years with Tekkit and 1 year with FTB
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? By griefing,yes
How active are you? I plays on weekends and nights for weekdays
Do you agree to the rules? Yes I agree

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name:Shadow709

Sorry about the slow response Shadow!

Welcome to OTEGamers!

TimitoeMC

Jul 29, 2019
n-Game Name: Timitoe

A place where I can casually enjoy some modded MC and maybe make some friends

I don't know... who's counting? probably a year or 3

I have been playng with quite a few mods, But it has been a while so some knowledge might be outdated

nope... I'm a noce guy

sure

How active are you?
I do play some other games... but If I enjoy the server I will play evrey day

yes

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
n-Game Name: Timitoe

Welcome to OTEGamers!

battlecz

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: battlecz
What are you looking for in the server? Stable, large server with people to play modded minecraft with
How long have you been playing Minecraft? I started playing MC in beta 1.2, so few years.
What experience do you have with Modded MC? Last time i played modded MC half a year ago, but i played few months constantly. I'm looking to play some more on this server with updated/new mods
Have you ever been banned from a Minecraft server (We check this! Don't lie)? Nope
Do you have TS3 and willing to use it? Yeah, why not
How active are you? 3 hours a day
Do you agree to the rules? Yes, i do

AuricPolaris

Jul 29, 2019
In-Game Name: battlecz

Sorry about the slow reply battlecz!

Welcome to OTEGamers!