Closed 2.5.3: Tesseract Not Working With Energy

R

Rage_X

Version:

What is the bug:
Ever since I updated from 2.5.0 to 2.5.3 (skipped the others), I've been having problems with my tesseracts transporting energy.

My reactor is powering my Ender Quarry in the Deep Dark through a tesseract just fine, but when I try to do the exact same thing in the overworld, no power comes through.

The redstone signals are all the same and both tesseracts are on Send/Receive which has worked fine for all the others.

Mod & Version:
Thermal Expansion 4.1.2

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:
Yes, I can repeat this by setting up any tesseract to transport power to another in the same dimension and it does this.

Known Fix:

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
Are you chunk loading the tesseract? I'm running mine in different dimensions while transferring energy just fine.

R

Rage_X

Are you chunk loading the tesseract? I'm running mine in different dimensions while transferring energy just fine.
Technically, the tesseract loads the chunk its in by itself, I shouldn't need a chunk loader I think

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
Technically, the tesseract loads the chunk its in by itself, I shouldn't need a chunk loader I think

Since when does the tesseract chunk load? I've never ran one without a chunkloader, and if I try it doesn't work.