Not Really Werewolf [Game Thread]

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
you show me a list that says Order of powers...
smite, lynch, cupid*...

then you say cupids power goes before all other powers...

to me Smite and lynch are powers... even tho they are not attached to anyone..
emphasis :)
Actually, @VictiniX888, you did screw that up a bit. The "operations" are labeled as "powers" and therefore are logically affected by cupid's asterisk (creating a contradiction). Change that title to "Order of Operations" instead of "Order of Powers" and you're more or less fine.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
@Robijnvogel, in addition to above: if Nojr "knows" who some wolves are, why are you voting people in that list? Shortly after he posted that list, one of those people died and it wasn't a wolf.

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
I am referring to that list.
If Nojr knows some wolves, he either knows only one, or he knows all of them (and is one himself), which means he probably put exactly one wolf in that list.
I wonder why Nojr was acting so afraid of dying before the end of d1 though...

And you seem thorough enough to be town to me, Pyure. :)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I am referring to that list.
If Nojr knows some wolves, he either knows only one, or he knows all of them (and is one himself), which means he probably put exactly one wolf in that list.
I wonder why Nojr was acting so afraid of dying before the end of d1 though...
If you're thinking Nojr's a cop, cop!nojr cannot know any wolves on D1. Cop!Nojr would get only a town read to start the game as per the rolesheet.

Best case scenario, Nojr was being silly and attempted to nest his town read in that list. Since he "predicted" me as scum in his third or so post, and bigd flipped neutral, that means the only thing he knows is that the guy you're voting is town.

edit: he also predicted bigd was scum. So of the three guys he listed, two are apparently suspicious to him. He can only be referring to the third person if he's nesting a read, and he can only nest a town read on D1.

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
If you're thinking Nojr's a cop, cop!nojr cannot know any wolves on D1. Cop!Nojr would get only a town read to start the game as per the rolesheet.

Best case scenario, Nojr was being silly and attempted to nest his town read in that list. Since he "predicted" me as scum in his third or so post, and bigd flipped neutral, that means the only thing he knows is that the guy you're voting is town.

edit: he also predicted bigd was scum. So of the three guys he listed, two are apparently suspicious to him. He can only be referring to the third person if he's nesting a read, and he can only nest a town read on D1.
I put those 3 names incase I died and bigd was a wolf. This because bigd looked like he was protecting you Pyure. And Sora commented how my vote looked suspicious.

vote Sora, Pyure is fine for me atm

Robijnvogel

May 8, 2013
Yay, we're supporting each other and now we're proven villagers! (Right everyone?)
This sounds very disturbing to me.

Also, you haven't commented on the possibility that Nojr may be a wolf putting one of his buddies in that list. That makes it seem like you're dodging a bullet...

016Nojr

Dec 11, 2013
Norway
I did the master convos 4 times. 3 with just Pyure and 1 with Vike and Pyure

1st time: Wolf. Pyure tricked me into revealing the entire wolf team.
2nd time: Wolf. I first tricked Pyure thinking that I were a doctor, when I were a mafia doctor. But he found the other doctors.
3rd time (With Vike): Nothing really
4th time: Not tricked, but we were WORKING TOGETHER (Surprisingly. We talked about how many times we have cooperated before (None)).

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I <3 Nojr

This sounds very disturbing to me.
Also, you haven't commented on the possibility that Nojr may be a wolf putting one of his buddies in that list. That makes it seem like you're dodging a bullet...
Sure, here we go: There's a possibility Nojr is a wolf putting one of his buddies in that list.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
My top wolves at this time are probably (in no particular order) Robijn, Vikestep, Dylanpiera.
* Robijn: Bit too much mudflinging, and your votes based off Nojr's list don't make sense for a town who thinks them through
* Vikestep: Your assessment had two uncharacteristic best-friends comments imo
* Dylanpiera: Mudflinging

As town, I particularly like Fowltief and to a lesser extent Nojr and Erindalc.
Fowltief: just tone reads
Erindalc: just tone reads
Nojr: Has a justifiable explanation for his weird list I guess, and his Sora vote makes sense to me.

I dislike that SE37 vanished but at least he's not just lurking. Worth noting though that scum!SE37 has a habit of being uber silent sometimes.

Vote Vikestep again. Eat hot tunneling death.

Reactions: 016Nojr

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
Oh, this started already? Oops.

Curse you Bay12 and your attention-stealing stories keeping me away from other forums!

Anyhow, I'll go catch up on this thread.

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
OK, um, I'll vote fowltief for now because of the "I suspect Robijn! Vore SE!" thing that Pyure pointed out, and also maybe a bit of OMGUS.

Reactions: fowltief

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I put those 3 names incase I died and bigd was a wolf. This because bigd looked like he was protecting you Pyure. And Sora commented how my vote looked suspicious.

So I'm suspicious and voted for for not liking your vote on BigD. That's fine but he turned out to be a Cupid not a wolf, there's no gounds for your vote at this point.

Send from my phone via tapaonomtalk

Reactions: Bigdbigd03