Closed 2.5.3: Cant find the lily pad of fertility?

doxiMAN_MAN

Jul 4, 2016
Version:

What is the bug:
When I search in the NEI "Lily Pas Of Fertility", "Lily" or "Pad",
I just don't find ANYTHING that contains "Fertility" or "Farming" in it....

PLS HELP!!!
#Cant_Make_A_Farm

Mod & Version:

Paste.feed-the-beast.com log:

Can it be repeated:

Known Fix:

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
What pack are you playing? Gonna assume it's Crackpack (don't know what mods it has it might have reliquary) or one of the post 1.8 unstable packs.

Do you have Reliquary in your pack? If not that's why you can't craft it. May also have another crafting method that JEI hasn't accounted for.

To be frank I am just guessing as you didn't give any real details.

doxiMAN_MAN

Jul 4, 2016
What pack are you playing? Gonna assume it's Crackpack (don't know what mods it has it might have reliquary) or one of the post 1.8 unstable packs.

Do you have Reliquary in your pack? If not that's why you can't craft it. May also have another crafting method that JEI hasn't accounted for.

To be frank I am just guessing as you didn't give any real details.
I am playing Sky Factory 2.5... in all of the other versions or sky factory, it did have the lily pad, there is no mod called reliquary, but it just doesnt seem like it could be a thing. (Sky Factory without the lily pad, its one of the main things in the pack).

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
I am playing Sky Factory 2.5... in all of the other versions or sky factory, it did have the lily pad, there is no mod called reliquary, but it just doesnt seem like it could be a thing. (Sky Factory without the lily pad, its one of the main things in the pack).

The mod was removed from the pack. There are other options like Growth Pulsars, Lamp of Growth & Watering Can. The reinforced watering can can be used in an autonomous activator as well. The growth pulsars stack as well up to 64 max.

C

Chewitt12

Yeah i wondered the same thing when I first started farming I couldn't find it at all there is another alternative but more expensive is 'growth pulsars' from magical crops to be honest id say that they're not really worth it because by the time I got like 20 growth pulsars I could afford the reinforced watering can and autonomous activator combo. don't know of any other ways of fertilising crops unfortunately. but my advice is save up for the reinforced water can as soon as possible, in the mean time use a normal watering can it's really cheap!

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Yeah i wondered the same thing when I first started farming I couldn't find it at all there is another alternative but more expensive is 'growth pulsars' from magical crops to be honest id say that they're not really worth it because by the time I got like 20 growth pulsars I could afford the reinforced watering can and autonomous activator combo. don't know of any other ways of fertilising crops unfortunately. but my advice is save up for the reinforced water can as soon as possible, in the mean time use a normal watering can it's really cheap!

Once you have a decent setup and have enough diamonds you will be fine.

doxiMAN_MAN

Jul 4, 2016
The mod was removed from the pack. There are other options like Growth Pulsars, Lamp of Growth & Watering Can. The reinforced watering can can be used in an autonomous activator as well. The growth pulsars stack as well up to 64 max.
Here is what I did with the lily pads, I planted all of the crops, then under the layer of the crops, I put a layer of those lily pads, and then what happened was that the crops grew ULTRA SUPER EXTREME HYPER fast.Can I do it with the growth pulsars? I don't wanna make it for no reason (i'm on survival mode).

UniZero

Popular Member
Oct 3, 2012
Scotland, UK
Here is what I did with the lily pads, I planted all of the crops, then under the layer of the crops, I put a layer of those lily pads, and then what happened was that the crops grew ULTRA SUPER EXTREME HYPER fast.Can I do it with the growth pulsars? I don't wanna make it for no reason (i'm on survival mode).

The growth pulsars go directly under the dirt and are stackable up to 64 but around 24 should be enough for a farming station to keep up.

You can use the lamp of growth and the watering can if you wish.

Darkosto

Jul 29, 2019
This is not a bug, and has been removed intentionally as stated earlier in the thread.