Whitelist Server Trince.net l Ultimate v1.0.1 l Whitelist l Essentials l Grief Prevention l HawkEye l 32 slot

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

rrims

Jul 29, 2019
vSpzabO.png
cvsPGWv.png
Trince started back in 07 between a small group of friends. After a few years, the group decided to expand into a community; based around gaming and having fun. In a short amount of time we have established a great community and a strong work ethic.
Rules:
  • Be respectful of the staff and other players. Poor attitude and childish comments won't be tolerated. Speak to us like an adult and you will be treated like one.
  • No hacking/glitching/cheating
  • No racism or other offensive remarks or structures.
  • This is mature server so please keep the chat box free of cursing and foul language. If you can't stop your fingers, we will stop them for you.
  • No griefing/stealing/finders keepers. If it is questionable then contact a staff member online or on our forum at trince.net. Someone will respond very quickly.
  • Be mature and have fun. We don't look at age, we look how the person conducts themselves.
  • No asking staff for items. Only Admins and Owners can spawn items and they are not going to do it unless it is due to an issue.
  • If a staff member asks you to redo a machine or build it a different way please keep in mind this is because it effects other players and not just you. Please don't take offense
  • Be honest. We value this as a core trait. If you ever do lie and we discover it, its an automatic ban. Lying and thievery are both automatic ban-able offenses.
  • Chunkloaders are allowed, but we require them to be removed/turned off before you go offline.

3. Age:
  4. Country:
  5. Have you played FTB before:
  6. Have you ever been banned:
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince:
Server specs:
IP: ultimate.trince.net
Slots: 32 Players
CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1230V2 Ivy Bridge 3.2GHz
RAM: 16gb DDR3
SSD: 160gb Intel
HDD: 250gb Backup
Connection: 100/100
cvsPGWv.png

Alex2002012

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: alex2002012
  2. In-Game Name: alex2002012
  3. Age: 19
  4. Country: Ireland
  5. Have you played FTB before: yes lots
  6. Have you ever been banned: nope
  7. If so; why: N/A
  8. What can you bring to Trince: im evperienced in almost all the mods except the new ones

thunder2277o

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum name: thunder2277o
  • In-Game Name: thunder2277o
  • Have you played FTB before: yes
  • Have you ever been banned: no
  • If so; why:
  • What can you bring to Trince: well i have experience with most of the mods but currently i have been playing with thaumcraft and bees

santa609

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: santa609
  2. In-Game Name: santa609
  3. Age: 16
  4. Country: USA
  5. Have you played FTB before: Since it first came out.
  6. Have you ever been banned: No
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I'm a good builder and I am good with most of the mods

Blade4323

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum name: Blade4323
  • In-Game Name:Blade4323
  • Have you played FTB before: Since its release, and have played tekkit/technic and followed direwolf and nearbygamers videos before.
  • Have you ever been banned: Nope
  • If so; why:
  • What can you bring to Trince: Personally, I tend to stick with my buddy and we isolate ourselves. However, should we be asked we can provide aid to the best of our ability, whether asked for information, help with a build, asked for resources, you know the drill. We are also usually active, but as always it depends on whats going on.

Im making an app for a friend as well...
  • Forum name: ROBOCHIPS
  • In-Game Name:ROBOCHIPS
  • Have you played FTB before: Since its release and have played tekkit with Blade4323
  • Have you ever been banned: Yes
  • If so; why: Banned me for "Trolololololol" I wasn't exactly happy about this either...
  • What can you bring to Trince: World Domination. Just kidding, but like Blade said above even though we isolate ourselves, we will help should we be asked to do so.

Major_Pavlo

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Major_Pavlo
  2. In-Game Name: Major_Pavlo
  3. Age: 13
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes around 10 months now.
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I can bring a helping hand and support. I can build very good in my opinion and I have many good sorting systems and other good machine set ups.

Maximuscr31

Jul 29, 2019
thunder2277o & alex2002012 -- You have been added, we are sorry for the delay. Please check trince.net for more information.

Imclueless

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: ImClueless
  2. In-Game Name: ImClueless
  5. Have you played FTB before: Lots.
  6. Have you ever been banned: No.
  7. If so; why: ~
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I am an extremely helpful person and a o.k. builder. sice this server is realatively new I can definitely help new members as soon as I am situated. If it's necessary I can help build a spawn village, public power systems for new members, and possible an auto XP grinder if you want. If kind and also friendly and talkative ;) so im always up for a conversation if you are feeling bored ingame. I have mostly have experiance with IC2, BC3, and Forestry. I am knowledgeable about these three and can explain anything a member might need to know. Thanks for your consideration. =)

Ice15882

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: santa609
  2. In-Game Name: santa609
  5. Have you played FTB before: Since it first came out.
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I'm a good builder and I am good with most of the mods

• Forum name: Blade4323
  • In-Game Name:Blade4323
  • Have you played FTB before: Since its release, and have played tekkit/technic and followed direwolf and nearbygamers videos before.
  • Have you ever been banned: Nope
  • If so; why:
  • What can you bring to Trince: Personally, I tend to stick with my buddy and we isolate ourselves. However, should we be asked we can provide aid to the best of our ability, whether asked for information, help with a build, asked for resources, you know the drill. We are also usually active, but as always it depends on whats going on.

Im making an app for a friend as well...
  • Forum name: ROBOCHIPS
  • In-Game Name:ROBOCHIPS
  • Have you played FTB before: Since its release and have played tekkit with Blade4323
  • Have you ever been banned: Yes
  • If so; why: Banned me for "Trolololololol" I wasn't exactly happy about this either...
  • What can you bring to Trince: World Domination. Just kidding, but like Blade said above even though we isolate ourselves, we will help should we be asked to do so.

You have been added. Welcome to the Trince Community.

doabarelroll

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Major_Pavlo
  2. In-Game Name: Major_Pavlo
  3. Age: 13
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes around 10 months now.
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I can bring a helping hand and support. I can build very good in my opinion and I have many good sorting systems and other good machine set ups.

You have been added. Welcome to the trince community. Visit trince.net for daily server updates and contest information.

EmuRider

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: EmuRider
  2. In-Game Name: EmuRider
  3. Age: 14
  4. Country: U.S.
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I like to help other players and I'm very generous in giving stuff to people who need it. I also like to build monumants are perfect them so everyone can see and design new stuff :D

xhakunaxmatatax

Jul 29, 2019
EmuRider you have been added.
Welcome to the trince community. Visit trince.net for daily server updates and contest information.

AlanEsh

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: AlanEsh
  2. In-Game Name: AlanEsh
  3. Age: 41
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I can bring a sense of humor, a bit of knowledge, and a total lack of douchebaggery. My goals in minecraft are always to entertain myself while being as little problem to other players as possible.
Thanks for considering!

doabarelroll

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: AlanEsh
  2. In-Game Name: AlanEsh
  3. Age: 41
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I can bring a sense of humor, a bit of knowledge, and a total lack of douchebaggery. My goals in minecraft are always to entertain myself while being as little problem to other players as possible.
Thanks for considering!

You have been added - welcome to the community! Be sure to check out trince.net for daily server updates and contest information.

Reactions: AlanEsh

Icedd5578

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Icedd5578
  2. In-Game Name: Icedd5578
  3. Age: 18
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes for 3 months
  6. Have you ever been banned: Never
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Good knowledge of most of the mods, very helpful, always looking to be a part of a good community and to work together on bigger projects.

doabarelroll

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Icedd5578
  2. In-Game Name: Icedd5578
  3. Age: 18
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes for 3 months
  6. Have you ever been banned: Never
  7. If so; why:
  8. What can you bring to Trince: Good knowledge of most of the mods, very helpful, always looking to be a part of a good community and to work together on bigger projects.

You have been added. Welcome to the Trince community! Be sure to check out trince.net for daily server updates and contest information.

G3T_CrAzy

Jul 29, 2019
  • Forum name: G3T_CrAzy
  • In-Game Name: G3T_CrAzy
  • Have you played FTB before: Yes, I have previously played FTB before, back when it was just the map.
  • Have you ever been banned: Yes, I have been banned, but I was unbanned right ahead due to the misunderstanding of LWC. Therefore, I am currently not banned from any servers.
  • If so; why: Refer above.
  • What can you bring to Trince: Well, to be honest, I join servers so that I can learn more about these mods, at the same time, make more friends. If there are any community events, help from other members, etc. I'll try to do my best. Though I'm 12, I'm still willing to talk to other members, if so they won't be offended. I am hoping that this will be a great community, and I will be a good help to the community.
Thank you for reading.
I would also like to add my friend. He is similar to me. He understands life and the internet.
  1. Forum name: n/a
  2. In-Game Name: vanilladeer
  3. Age: 12
  4. Country: Philippines
  5. Have you played FTB before: we got bored of tekkit and at the same time FTB was (finally) released. I used to play that pyramid map back at 1.2.5 aswell
  6. Have you ever been banned: One time. Just a minor ban on a classic server for allegedly "greifing" one of my OWN structures that i was not satisfied with because it wasn't exactly square.
  7. If so; why: Refer above
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I'm known to be a little childish at times. (just on explosives but i trained myself not to do that) and i know mostly all the mods in here except for the new ones Direwolf had placed in which i still need to learn. So i heard this server is good from what my friend G3T_Crazy says and i'm here just to make sure since we kind of lost our sense of playing because we got bored of tekkit and at the same time FTB was (finally) released. We're here to basically try and do our best to support others as we grow ourselves. I do plan on building some complex stuff but not try to lag the server TOO badly as i try and experiment as some mods like ThaumCraft 3 are new to me and i am very willing to test their mechanics out.
this application was pre-written. He told me to copy-paste it, since he is not willing to make a forum profile. If it is needed, just kindly tell me.

Strauberry

Jul 29, 2019
  1. Forum name: Strauberry
  2. In-Game Name: Strauberry
  3. Age: 21
  5. Have you played FTB before: Yes, I've been playing FTB for a couple of months now.
  8. What can you bring to Trince: I'm fairly familiar with most of the mods of FTB and have enough free time to almost always be around to assist others on the server. I'd be a fairly good member of the community after I was able to get my own stuff set-up, which would allow me to actually help other members of the server.