Gotham a game of Mafia [Werewolf][Game Thread]

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
This is the game thread. Only post if you have signed up!

Rules:
  • Execution votes must be posted by 8:00 PM, GMT(+0) (the following afternoon). Failure to comply will get you smitten. All votes must be in bold. Prefferabbly in the format of: ##vote Pyure
  • I have the final say. If you disagree with me please say so, but don’t think that’ll mean I’ll change my mind.
  • do Never quote or make screenshots of any of your PM's especially your role PM. Doing so will be a direct smite with no pardon!
  • Once you die, you will have a note written by you revealed to the other players. You must PM the GM your note each night. Your role will not be confirmed.
    - If a certain character is alive (check the game sheet) role alignment will be confirmed
  • Once there are 10 Players left, 3 of them are assigned a virus. It is like an additional ability, except you can’t control it.
  • All votes require a reason (no anti-smite votes).
  • Don't post in the thread once you've died. So no ghosting at all! There will be a Dead Man’s Conversation which still allows you to impact the game.
  • Voting for yourself is only permitted if your ability permits it.
  • I must be invited to all game-related conversations.

Game sheet - Signup Thread - Organisation Thread

The Forsaken:
  1. Vikestep
  2. RealKC
  3. Someone Else37 Bat Family Sided
  4. Strikingwolf
  5. Erindalc
  6. Pyure
  7. Nojr
  8. Profags
  9. Cheese
  10. Lethosos
  11. Corpsecat
  12. Shazam08

Last edited:

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I didn't realise there was going to be this little number of people in the game... idk if it is worth still running this game.

Regardless ##Vote 016Nojr

Reactions: 016Nojr

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Ok not wolf team.

I see no reason not to have at least 80% disclosure here. Folks, I'm gallery of rogues. I am not black mask. I'm not a threat to anyone. I win by living until the end.

I'm probably going to try to lean towards killing roman empire, just for practice, but I'm not going to go nuts on that project.

Or, I may just totally screw around with everyone for my own amusement.

Killing me isn't an awesome idea, fair warning.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Shazam, I'm gonna get the mudflinging started. That's your wolf-tone.

There's a really fine line between "Very Friendly Shazam08" (town) and "Extremely Friendly Shazam08" (wolf), but I know that line when I see it.

Vote Shazam08.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
##Vote Someone Else because on D1 I have to vote for someone. :p

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Ok not wolf team.

I see no reason not to have at least 80% disclosure here. Folks, I'm gallery of rogues. I am not black mask. I'm not a threat to anyone. I win by living until the end.

I'm probably going to try to lean towards killing roman empire, just for practice, but I'm not going to go nuts on that project.

Or, I may just totally screw around with everyone for my own amusement.

Killing me isn't an awesome idea, fair warning.
AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA check the role sheet. We have to kill you. vote pyure

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
If you're town, you have to kill "Gallery of Rogues" to win dude.
True, but if the Riddler is dead, people's actual alignments will not be revealed when they die, just what they say their alignments are. That would make much more difficult for the town to win.

Reactions: profrags

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Shazam, I'm gonna get the mudflinging started. That's your wolf-tone.

There's a really fine line between "Very Friendly Shazam08" (town) and "Extremely Friendly Shazam08" (wolf), but I know that line when I see it.

Vote Shazam08.
If he's the Riddler, it would be wise to keep him alive for as long as possible.

##Vote Shazam because ermahgerd, that tone...
This is exciting; I've never been called out for being too friendly before. Were you two hoping for a more aggressive opening?

Listen up, Step, I'm here on page fucking one. Don't question me and mind your own damn business.

I'm gonna take a page from the Burden of Proof book and ask you to find a game where I've been "extremely friendly" but not "very friendly" as a wolf. :p

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA check the role sheet. We have to kill you. vote pyure
oh really? lol i suck at this game. I cant believe I got myself killed so quickly.

If my detective skills are sherlocking at full capacity, Pyure's reply here means either "I'm Joker please lynch me" or "I want you to think I'm the Joker to cover my mistake, please keep me alive".

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
This is exciting; I've never been called out for being too friendly before. Were you two hoping for a more aggressive opening?

I'm gonna take a page from the Burden of Proof book and ask you to find a game where I've been "extremely friendly" but not "very friendly" as a wolf. :p

If my detective skills are sherlocking at full capacity, Pyure's reply here means either "I'm Joker please lynch me" or "I want you to think I'm the Joker to cover my mistake, please keep me alive".
Well, Vike noted a game or two ago that when you post early in the game, you're usually town. So then you took that information and attempted to capitalize on it, which made it not seem genuine.

A player with an easy towntell can drop it in any game, regardless of their actual alignment.

Reactions: Shazam08

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
So then you took that information and attempted to capitalize on it, which made it not seem genuine.
Damn, my master plan is foiled. I had such high hopes for "Hey Vike read me as town", too. :p

(It seemed disingenuous because I was poking fun at him. If I had wanted to capitalize on my "towntell", I would've just opened with an early post and let Vike draw his own conclusions.)