Gotham a game of Mafia [Werewolf][Signups]

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
We appear to be delaying until we have enough peeps. But everyone's busy it seems (I don't see anyone dodging the game because they hate the format itself or anything like that)

Dylan, if I were you i'd be a bit more proactive in trying to recruit players into your game. I'd also severely adjust the game format itself to accommodate around 14 players, which is likely all you'll get with recruiting (see the suggested adjustments I recommended above)

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
A less superstitious reason why I'm not playing, I think this game is far too complicated for its own good. I mean five alt teams with a web of win condition conflicts? It just seems so convoluted. But that's just my opinion.

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
So,

I'm not gonna change the setup much, but I'll give you a list of % here,

The Bat-Alliance will be 40% of the player base
The roman empire will be 25% of the player base
The league of Assasins will be 10% of the player base
The gallery of Rogues will be 5% of the player base

Harvey dent got removed.

I'm gonna try and recruit some people from other places, we will start soon regardless.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Sorry, but I'll have to drop out. I will be going on a trip soon and I don't think I will be able to continue playing during that time.

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
So,

I'm not gonna change the setup much, but I'll give you a list of % here,

The Bat-Alliance will be 40% of the player base
The roman empire will be 25% of the player base
The league of Assasins will be 10% of the player base
The gallery of Rogues will be 5% of the player base

Harvey dent got removed.

I'm gonna try and recruit some people from other places, we will start soon regardless.

You do realise that the league of assassins and the gallery of rogues are absolutely TINY right?

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
This is why I suggested combining these teams. There's absolutely no reason they need to be separated. This is comics, not game of thrones: there are "good guys", there are "bad guys", and sometimes there are neutrals. Shades of neutrals is totally unnecessary.
Well actually not really. The teams are laid out like the actual batman.