Gotham a game of Mafia [Werewolf][Signups]

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
*shoves his finger in all the way*

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
A few questions. The rolesheet says that Sofia Falcone Gigante controls Detective Arnold John Flass's vote. Does that mean that Sofia will send a message to John Flass saying "Vote Pyure", and then John Flass must actually vote for Pyure in the main thread; or that John Flass can vote for whoever he wants, but that vote will not actually count?

Alberto Falcone. How, exactly, does his note of framing work?

The Joker. As I read the sheet, he can win in one of three ways:
- Dying, then successfully using his jester-kill on a Bat-Alliance person.
- Being targeted by any Bat-Alliance person and successfully auto-revenge-killing them, and then cracking a joke on the main thread to avoid the smite-hammer.
- Outliving the entire Bat-Alliance.
Is this correct?

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
"Left" like he died or he just left(without dieing) the communtiy!?
Just left, then Dylan tried to host it some time ago and went incognito for a while after. There's actually was a bit of talk about it in the organization thread.

Reactions: dylanpiera

dylanpiera

Jul 29, 2019
Just left, then Dylan tried to host it some time ago and went incognito for a while after. There's actually was a bit of talk about it in the organization thread.
The original host is still alive, You could probbably try to ping him. Maybe he'd react. I just had midterms and left for 2 weeks :)

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Dylan, I just looked at the rolesheet, and even if you get 18 peeps on board (which is unlikely these days, exams etc) there's way too many neutrals/groups. This will devolve into a silly mess (in a bad way, not a good way)

How are you thinking you'll break down the teams? Also: does league of assassins have a convo?

My best guess, assuming 16 players:
10 town
3 roman empire
2 league of assassins if they're ungrouped, otherwise 1 so grouping is irrelevant
1 gallery of rogues
0 harvey dents

A better option might be to combine league, gallery/dent into a big pile of badguys, and rng those as neutrals. And really in a 16 man game, 2 neutrals is probably about right. 3 is pushing it.

Reactions: dylanpiera

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
Yes, if you have time sgbros. And only if you have time. The last game you were in you essentially sabotaged your own team because you had the power role and didn't use it.
I have time, just most of it is gone playing IE Skyblock.

so should I...?