Trials of Murder [GAME THREAD]

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Welp, I'm not certain what to do folks. My clients are awol.

Neither of them profile all that great. If I had more time I'd go over them in detail. The best I can tell you is that SO wanted to put RealKC on trial, so its unlikely they're both wolves.

ShazStep wouldn't hesitate to throw a companion on trial for good optics, but its not a move either of these guys would make.

On balance, RealKC appears to profile considerably worse than SO37. Until I can get a word with them, I'm abstaining from voting. My goal is to wake up at...ugh...4AM and see if I have any responses to my various inquiries.

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
For lack of mental faculties and in order to maintain a tie, I'm voting RealKC guilty. This way either one or both will be lynched, and we will have made some (negligible) progress. All complaints may be dropped by my office at sunrise.

Also idk J for trial

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Welp. I'm gonna vote both guilty. They had plenty of time to defend themselves and failed to do so.

Also, put sorazodia on the stand. He's been rather quiet too so meh.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Also, put sorazodia on the stand. He's been rather quiet too so meh.
This level of activity is actually quite normal for me, I'm willing to go up if needed though.

There's still a bit of time left (and Someone Else was online moments ago <_<), so I'll wait a bit before voting.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
No response so after reading everything again so far... Vote RealKC and SomeoneElse guilty.

My reason for SomeoneElse is that it feels like he's trying to play dumb currently or at least make it look like he doing some analysis.

For RealKC, I find these two quotes:
720-vote-the_j
GUYS STOP VOTING FREAKIN' PYURE, I WANT HIM IN THE FLIPPIN' JAIL!
I don't see what's bad with Pyure winning. Also people that don't discuss too much(and whose posts don't generate much discussion) should go first, IMO. Now I need to read that rolesheet properly.
Were rather contradictory, first you were all for sending Pyure to prison and then you did a 180 and want him to win? That's smell awfully fishy. It don't help that there was talks about how the wolf could benefit from the defendants earlier on.

My thoughts on the other players so far...
Is anybody willing to do a recap of the information we have deduced thus far? I'm doing homework atm but I can try and do it in a bit if nobody else does before then. No promises tho
I feel that Eruantien might be town from this, since it's showing that he cares for what had happen so far.

Why did you think that would generate a discussion? Maybe if there was a jester like role in the game but I am pretty certain there isn't one in this one.

When your votes are insta-locked you need to be careful with when and who you vote for. As for sacrificing a possible villager: you where doing more so as your vote could have caused them to die whereas with Leth's vote on fowl he would still have only been on trial (I hope this sentence made some sense).

Now, maybe later in the game this extra day won't matter too much however we still have little to go on and it is thus a good idea to have those on trial at least a try at defending themselves. At least, that is my view on it.
Again, maybe town. Lens is giving warnings about the auto-lock and questioning how self-voting can be helpful for the town.

Wow, so great to see deep and meaningful debate here...

OK, RealKC , care to explain your reasoning for guilty-voting both sgbros and Lethosos before either of them had a chance to speak in their own defense? I outlined why that made me think you were a wolf yesterday - in brief, because you seemed very certain that they were not on your team and that the only team who knows with such certainty are the wolves. If you have a good and compelling counter-argument to my accusation, I'd like to hear it. Also, I'm curious as to why you voted for yourself to go on trial, given that two people get voted up each day and you could have placed your vote onto somebody you thought was a wolf.

Someone Else 37 you've been fairly quiet this game. You also stand accused of gunning for the person with a medium claim. What say you in response?
RJS questioned RealKC and SomeoneElse's motive and asked for their defense, looks rather town to me.

Kinda surprised that Fraction got attacked instead of goreae, goreae looked to be a better target judging from his activity yesterday.

dragon_fang have not talked much and all of his posts were for voting, so he looks a bit fishy.

Nojr only had made one post so far... Not sure what to say about it.

erindalc and J seems to be busy at irl stuff, there's not much to check so I'll withhold my thoughts about them for now.

wow, that a big wall o text

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
I live!

With no time left in the day, it's safe to say that SE37 hasn't defended himself here. He's been quiet through the game so far, I mean, but he hasn't even posted today. Vote Someone Else guilty.

For trial, the town has put Sora and J forward as potential candidates.
No response so after reading everything again so far... Vote RealKC and SomeoneElse guilty.

My reason for SomeoneElse is that it feels like he's trying to play dumb currently or at least make it look like he doing some analysis.

For RealKC, I find these two quotes:

Were rather contradictory, first you were all for sending Pyure to prison and then you did a 180 and want him to win? That's smell awfully fishy. It don't help that there was talks about how the wolf could benefit from the defendants earlier on.

My thoughts on the other players so far...

I feel that Eruantien might be town from this, since it's showing that he cares for what had happen so far.

Again, maybe town. Lens is giving warnings about the auto-lock and questioning how self-voting can be helpful for the town.

RJS questioned RealKC and SomeoneElse's motive and asked for their defense, looks rather town to me.

Kinda surprised that Fraction got attacked instead of goreae, goreae looked to be a better target judging from his activity yesterday.

dragon_fang have not talked much and all of his posts were for voting, so he looks a bit fishy.

Nojr only had made one post so far... Not sure what to say about it.

erindalc and J seems to be busy at irl stuff, there's not much to check so I'll withhold my thoughts about them for now.

wow, that a big wall o text
I think I know who I'd rather lynch right now. Awesome post, man.

Vote the_j485 for trial

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
So you gathered in the court, and you decided that they were guilty, without proving that they were! Filthy American law system. Well, at least you were half right!
As Someone Else was dragged out, he threw a knife at lethosos, and now the link between the living and the dead was broken. You decided to bring up the_j485 and dragon_fang101 to the stand.

RealKC and Someone Else 37 were sent to prison!
RealKC was a villager!
Someone Else 37 was a wolf!
Lethosos was killed!
He was the medium!
J and dragon fang are now on the stand!

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Neat I was half right. Not 100% sure how I feel about it. Hitting a wolf is nice, but the prosecution got an effortless gimme last night so I hate everyone and everything as a result.

Cheese may have just accidentally implied there's only one medium btw although that shouldn't be a big shock given the math.

Reactions: Fraction2

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
I've got nothing, except that my inactivity is due to having to do 8 hours of revision a day for chemistry, physics and maths, and uh... I'm innocent I swear!