Trials of Murder [GAME THREAD]

SpwnX

Jul 29, 2019
can't you change them during the day?

Also, i'm looking at the people that are not being active: SoraZodia, Nojr, theJ, dragon and eruantien. Not much, but better keep an eye to the ones who just consent to everything.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
can't you change them during the day?

Also, i'm looking at the people that are not being active: SoraZodia, Nojr, theJ, dragon and eruantien. Not much, but better keep an eye to the ones who just consent to everything.
Role Sheet said:
On the first day, you must make two votes for the people who you think are the best players. This vote MAY NOT BE CHANGED.
On the second day, you can vote for one person who you think might be guilty to put on trial. THIS VOTE CANNOT BE CHANGED. Roles are handed out at the start of this day.
After this, you can vote for the two people on trial as 'guilty' or 'innocent', and carry on putting people on trial. THESE VOTES CANNOT BE CHANGED.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
The defense is accusing him. :p
Family looking funny at me cuz i lol'd irl.

I honestly have no idea what's going on this game.

- Rather than a normal lynch, we choose somebody to interrogate and then decide to lynch them (or not) the next day.
- Pyure and SpwnX want each day's interrogatee to not be lynched.
-- As such, they'd be liable to nominate somebody they think to be innocent and easy to defend.
- Vike and Shazam want each day's interrogatee to be lynched.
-- As such, they're actually looking for suspicious players, who will be easier to lynch.
- Meanwhile, there's a few wolves running around that want everyone else dead.

Does that all sound reasonably accurate?
Notice that the prosecution's job is a lot easier since their motivation aligns with the town :p

Yes I suggested tossing fowltief on the stand because he had absolutely nothing suspicious about him. There's no real reason I should try to pretend that I'm going to help put suspicious people on the stand. The game seems to think I'm going to do this but there's no incentive for me to do so.

That said, as suspicious as fowltief isn't, he's still not much more inno-looking than anyone else here. Therefore, he's as good a defendant as any.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Originally I was gonna suggest Eru-10 for the stand as a warmup, but Pyure's explanation for fowl is just as valid, so I'll go ahead and also suggest fowl for trial.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Originally I was gonna suggest Eru-10 for the stand as a warmup, but Pyure's explanation for fowl is just as valid, so I'll go ahead and also suggest fowl for trial.

Originally I was gonna suggest Eru-10 for the stand as a warmup

I was gonna suggest Eru-10 for the stand
719633.gif

Reactions: Fraction2

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019

Leth, please tell us why you voted fowl. Are you aware that votes are instantly locked? Are you also aware that the vote was started because he is the least likely to be given a guilty verdict as he has done nothing wolfy?

Reactions: Pyure

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Everyone must realise that a fowltief vote to put someone on trial is a very attractive vote for the wolves if fowltief is part of the town. So expect poor reasoning from those who are hopping on the fowltief wagon.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
In fact, even if fowl is a wolf, RJS and Leth might be wolves as they know he can be proven innocent the next day and be given more town credit.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Also, anyone with less than 5 posts by the end of the day will be seen as slanking so that the town has a harder time.

I demand every person post at least 5 times. We will not hold back on finding you guilty if you don't comply. Plus, it's not too much to ask.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I think its worth noting that at this point, Vike is throwing mud everywhere with reckless abandon. Everything you do is wolfy. Everything you do not do is wolfy. Everything you fail to not do is wolfy.

Just do your thing guys, don't stress it.
I said what you need to do to not be wolfy. You need to post at least 5 times and you need to explain your votes if you are voting the same person as the defence.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Well I'm going to go ahead and vote lethosos. After all that stuff said about the fowltief wagon being completely BS, hopping on it just seemed ludicrous. Even pyure said that he didn't have anything against leth. And honestly, eruantien would've been a much better vote than fowl. Perpetuating the bandwagon just made no sense at all.
In fact, always explain your votes...
Yes, everyone should always explain your votes especially in this game. You aren't smitten for not voting, and your vote holds a much higher weight as it can't be revoked. You should be reasonably certain about your votes and be able to explain your reason behind it.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I said what you need to do to not be have me accuse you of being wolfy. You need to post at least 5 times and you need to explain your votes if you are voting the same person as the defence.
ftfy. Also, you'll accuse people who respond too quickly of being wolfy.