Trials of Murder [GAME THREAD]

• FTB will be shutting down this forum by the end of July. To participate in our community discussions, please join our Discord! https://ftb.team/discord

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
I don't want to outright state "such and such people are wolfy" because if they're town, I'll come under suspicion myself. (Prosecution and defendants get off scot-free...) However, we're getting close to the deadline for today, and I don't know whether people will be online in the later hours of my night. I'm reading the posts again...
If you are the only one to do it then you will be seen as the most towny out of everyone.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Wolfiest - RJS, Leth, Peeps who haven't posted. RJS and Leth I already talked about, everybody else is quiet.

Towniest - Fraction2, Eruantien, goreae. Eruantien I mentioned, he seems like he's trying to clarifu the game before he plays, townish. goreae seems town, but he's a good actor (probably)
Thanks fraction.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
@Fraction2 @Eruantien if Shazam and I voted for Leth, would you follow suit? He is being much more wolfy than fowl and we might as well have the wolfiest person on trial rather than someone who we will learn nothing from.

We can look at the people who vote guilty or innocent tonight on Leth and learn a lot more than an easy mislynch such as fowltief.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Ah, why am I waiting.

Vote Lethosos

He is the best vote for us and we will learn more from the trial tonight than if we have fowl up there.

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
No sleep for 36 hours + werewolf = bad analysis

I don't have much to offer at this point, but Vote Lethosos

Everyone seems to be getting mad at each other for not thinking about votes and that votes lock...its the first day guys.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Leth does seem happy to lynch a townie, but he's really being hypocritical with his position.
Originally I was gonna suggest Eru-10 for the stand as a warmup, but Pyure's explanation for fowl is just as valid, so I'll go ahead and also suggest fowl for trial.
More importantly, we need to shake the tree and see what falls out. And we can't do that without picking someone first, and what better way than a likely towny?
Do you see a wolf to shake? No? Then play it safe this round and take the hit.
He's saying that there isn't any information to go on, but contributes to the problem by piling on a wagon he says is BS. Like... Yes, Leth, I'm trying to see a wolf to shake. A wagon without reason doesn't much help.

Vote Lethosos

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Based on discussion --
wolfy: leth, dragon_fang, realkc?
town: fraction, goreae, maybe frederikam?

erindalc

Popular Member
Mar 3, 2015
Steam
Real talk, man, try and get some rest. It's harder to readjust your sleep schedule the longer you drag on. We'll be here when you get back. :p
Technically I passed out for a half an hour today, but it wasn't offering much in terms of energy. Time to sleep now though.

Reactions: Shazam08

Eruantien

Jul 29, 2019
Crap. Leth for trial tonight I guess. More info to follow when our news vans return from the donut factory.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Since I can't even antismite, I'm going to have to stay online and watch this develop I guess. I think I've posted... ~4 times today already. Whatchu want oh merciful big brother @VikeStep

explain. Is it because you know less than nothing about me, whereas we know... something about fowl?
Because we had already decided that the fowl wagon was BS, and yet he hopped on anyways instead of going for his original idea of voting you. Which is odd. If he had voted you, then that could be easily explained.

Also, kudos pyure for generating so much information.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
I'll go with accusing Lethosos for trail tomorrow due to his vote on Fowl - RJS also looks a bit suspicious for voting on him so soon. A bit weary of dragon_fang for voting for Eru after it was mentioned that all votes were going to be locked.

So far goreae looks town because this and this looks like something a town would do. Fraction also looks like town for the same reason when he was talking about the defendants possibly aligning with the wolfs. frederikam looks innocent based on his early discussion with Vike.

Reactions: Fraction2

frederikam

Jul 29, 2019
In fact, even if fowl is a wolf, RJS and Leth might be wolves as they know he can be proven innocent the next day and be given more town credit.

Now that's what I thought about RJS yesterday. I wanted to sleep on it to be sure, since I have the time and there's no reason to rush it.

Vote RJS.

At least I have a reason.