Chaos in Wolfville Game Thread!

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
At the risk of looking like a Pyure fanboy, vote sgbros. It's weird to see a third vote on a D1 wagon with minimal reasoning.

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Vote Tally (13/18)
  • Pyure (3)- sgbros1, erindalc, the_j485
  • sgbros1 (2)- Shazam08, VictiniX888
  • LivingAngryCheese (2)- SpwnX, Eruuntien
  • RealKC (1)- Someone Else 37
  • SoraZodia (1)- RealKC
  • Lethosos (1)- SoraZodia
  • SpwnX (1)- Lethosos
  • RJS (1)- LivingAngryCheese
  • 016Nojr (1)- frederikam

LivingAngryCheese

Over-Achiever
Aug 22, 2014
A place
Vote Tally (13/18)
  • Pyure (3)- sgbros1, erindalc, the_j485
  • sgbros1 (2)- Shazam08, VictiniX888
  • LivingAngryCheese (2)- SpwnX, Eruuntien
  • RealKC (1)- Someone Else 37
  • SoraZodia (1)- RealKC
  • Lethosos (1)- SoraZodia
  • SpwnX (1)- Lethosos
  • RJS (1)- LivingAngryCheese
  • 016Nojr (1)- frederikam
Why is I have two votes? :(

the_j485

King of the Wicked
Dec 19, 2012
Look behind you
Just saying, Pyure's imminent death will not be my fault. Unless he's a wolf in which case I totally knew that and killed him for it.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Vote pyure
Hes a wolf. I can confirm.
zounds, the feds are onto me. wolfbrothers, murder sgbros!

You remembered last game. Do you really want that to happen again?
Unless...
lol :p

I'll vote sgbros in order to save my hide at this point. Can't vote Cheese because I totally murdered him on D1 last game and that would be a total dick move. Last thing I need is a MurderedVengefulCheese breathing down my neck.

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
The reason why is because Pyure doesn't make votes to save his hide like that. He will put a vote on sgbros and then come up with a good reason why.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Vote Pyure

I've seen Pyure at his wolfiest. His post smells. Sorry Pyure <3

The reason why is because Pyure doesn't make votes to save his hide like that. He will put a vote on sgbros and then come up with a good reason why.
Keep an eye on Vike folks. He absolutely1005% knows better than "someone should explain their excellent evidence for voting someone on D1" and I'm not sure why he's suggesting otherwise here.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Keep an eye on Vike folks. He absolutely1005% knows better than "someone should explain their excellent evidence for voting someone on D1" and I'm not sure why he's suggesting otherwise here.
You should keep an eye on the first post of this thread.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
That does not even remotely sound based in reality.
Vike's a top-tier player. Note how he got himself connected as the Investigator. Does this sound even remotely likely that the best player secured himself the only mega-power role?

What I feel is happening here is that there was a secret D0, and vike's team wolfmurdered the real investigator, and then he leveraged his top-secret role power to modify sentences in the initial game post to insert his name as the investigator.

This gets a lot worse: because he's now in the initial game post as the investigator, everyone simply trusts him at this point and lets him take the lead on everything. If he says hop, everyone hops. If he says "kill the guy that annoyed me last game", welp, that happens too.

This is my theory and its based totally on plausibility.

#D1NeedsHelpSometimes.