Casual Server Help Save Veilcraft!!

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

MRHeavyMetal_SIR

Jul 29, 2019
Veilcraft was once a server that many people enjoyed but went down due to expensive server costs and no one ever donated (this isn't a guilt trip thing i get not everyone has a tonne of money) and lets face it hosting isn't free but myself and chaseB2 are trying to resurrect the server, here is our website:http://veilcraft.get-sourced.com/

I have been talking with chaseB2 and we are thinking of re-opening veilcraft and shoving it on an 8gb(ram) server but this would be expensive close to £70-£80 thats over $100 but if we can get:
1.2 people paying £20 ($30) towards the costs everymonth these people will get op aswell as there own custom mystcraft age
2.1 person paying £10 ($15) and 2 paying £5 ($8) towards the cost everymonth, person paying £10 will get admin and people paying £5 will get moderator person paying £10 will get a custom mystcraft age
3.4 people paying £5 ($8) towards the bill every month these people will get moderator
EDIT 04/03/2013: our host is willing to let us pay £50 but donations are key to keeping the server up and the offers made still stand if anyone is interested
in order for us letting you do this you must have previous moderator or admin or owner experience or be a previous member of the veilcraft server.​

jesusthekiller

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I can help you, but not by paying money.

I can provide a host for you (I want co-owner tho :) ), these are the specs:
  • RAM: 3Gb ram (2x 1Gb in dual-channel and 2x 512Mb in dual-channel)+ 40Gb SWAP on dedicated disk <-- So 43Gb of RAM
  • CPU: 2 core Intel Pentium D, 3GHz each core.
  • Java: 1.7.0_15, 64 bit
And software:
  • Apache2 web server with all kinds of stuff
  • MySQL Database and PhpMyAdmin
  • Server web interface - McMyAdmin Professional Edition (legit ;)) - features tour here
  • I will install Mumble Voice Server
  • SSH and SFTP <-- Remote access to Terminal and FTP
If you are interested, message me or reply in this post.

MRHeavyMetal_SIR

Jul 29, 2019
Hi, I can help you, but not by paying money.

I can provide a host for you (I want co-owner tho :) ), these are the specs:
  • RAM: 3Gb ram (2x 1Gb in dual-channel and 2x 512Mb in dual-channel)+ 40Gb SWAP on dedicated disk <-- So 43Gb of RAM
  • CPU: 2 core Intel Pentium D, 3GHz each core.
  • Java: 1.7.0_15, 64 bit
And software:
  • Apache2 web server with all kinds of stuff
  • MySQL Database and PhpMyAdmin
  • Server web interface - McMyAdmin Professional Edition (legit ;)) - features tour here
  • I will install Mumble Voice Server
  • SSH and SFTP <-- Remote access to Terminal and FTP
If you are interested, message me or reply in this post.
i appreciate it but i have a host lined up that i trust and that i know is experienced