Whitelist Server EclipseCraft|Direwolf 5.2.1|Moderate Whitelist|15 Slots|24/7|

• This section is now closed. Server owners can remake their threads in the new server section here. If you are looking for a server you can use both this section and the new section for the time being.

Hentear

Jul 29, 2019
2nd Application/Attempt​
--In Game Name: Hentear
--Real Age: 14
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I really want to find a great server with a small community that I can play with. With the thorough applications that you have set I can already tell that I will have fun with the server as the normal annoyances any other server would have wouldn't happen on yours. The server offers me a great place to spend my hours building, talking, and helping others. I can already see that this server will present many great things to come ranging from any small events that will occur and getting to know you, the owner, better than I know you now. Your rules are simple but get to the point and are all for the good of the server. With the amount of money you are spending to keep this server up and running I can see that you are very serious about which people to let into the server.
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I'm a great person who can fulfill many jobs that are requested. Anything that you throw at me I will try my hardest to conquer it. I can bring a new creative building style into the community and make simple, but useful, redstone contraptions. I can learn other things that are challenging to others if needed, like LUA for computers, or just more redstone logic. If the community or a spawn is needed to be built I can come online and help complete it or add some useful things like a sorting machine. Overall, I'm a really friendly person who is putting a lot of effort to get into this great server that I hope to be a part of.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): I've been playing FTB for 3.5 months as of now. Most of my time has been spent playing on Mindcrack though.(consider a "harder" version of DW20). The mods in Mindcrack are very similar to those of DW20 and I already know most of them. I'm an expert in Thaumcraft 3 as I have mastered it in 3 servers so far. I already know IC2, Thermal Expansion, Modular PowerSuits, RedPower, ComputerCraft, Portal Gun, and many more of the mods included. For other mod experiences, I've played Tekkit and Technic for over a year.
--Do you have a working microphone?: Yes
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)?: Yes

--Extra: I've never been banned from a server; here's some proof. http://whitelist.mcf.li/check/result/a0476dad15fe3d983516d6885cc635be86da7cd9

sodacan2

Jul 29, 2019
-In game name: sodacan2

-actual age: 12

Why do you want to join us?: I want to join you because two of my friends have got in and i want to join them on their adventures, and play FTB more often then i do now. Ive been looking for a while, and i havent got into any server yet, they always say im too young or imature, but they havent even met me. Alot of the time i play on my computer but have nothing to do, hopefully this can fill in that spot with endless entertainment.

Why should I choose you over the over applicants?: I think i can bring a skill of building, and mine making. I am a skilled redstoner if i may say so myself. I may be young but i can be very mature, sometimes :D.

Do you have past mod experience? Where?: I used to play on FTB alone untill my friend got a server, but his internet is terrible so its hard to connect all of the time. I have played FTB for about 30 hours in total and hopefully i can get a few more on the server.

Do you have a working microphone?: yes i do

Do you have Teamspeak 3?: yes i do :)

was i skipped?

Topsu

Jul 29, 2019
--In Game Name: Gorianderi
--Real Age: 17
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): Well, I have been playing dw20 pack with two of my friends, but now they are less active with minecraft, I have also played in other server, but its world got reset and after a while the owner decided to stop running the server. And now after a while I have decided to start playing ftb again and after browsing forums a bit I found this thread.

The community seems great and propably mature, becouse you can't apply in two seconds.
I also like the 10 max player count, becouse I hate playing in large servers and in smaller servers like this, so you get to know pretty much everyone else that is playing and if I am lucky I might make few friends here.

--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I am a mature minecrafter and I will help with other players problems happily as long as I have some idea how to resolve the problem and I got time for it.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): All the mods that are also in tekkit, and some exprience in the others of the pack. (Except thaumcraft)
--Do you have a working microphone? Yes
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? Yes

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
was i skipped?
I posted 'All above apps denied' so sorry.
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): Well, I have been playing dw20 pack with two of my friends, but now they are less active with minecraft, I have also played in other server, but its world got reset and after a while the owner decided to stop running the server. And now after a while I have decided to start playing ftb again and after browsing forums a bit I found this thread.

The community seems great and propably mature, becouse you can't apply in two seconds.
I also like the 10 max player count, becouse I hate playing in large servers and in smaller servers like this, so you get to know pretty much everyone else that is playing and if I am lucky I might make few friends here.

--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I am a mature minecrafter and I will help with other players problems happily as long as I have some idea how to resolve the problem and I got time for it.
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): All the mods that are also in tekkit, and some exprience in the others of the pack. (Except thaumcraft)
Sorry not enough information.

I AM ONLY GOING TO ACCEPT 1 MORE PERSON.

Topsu

Jul 29, 2019
Also after reading this this thread a bit I found, that this server has many helpful and exprienced players with the mods of the pack that might help me, if I encounter some problems with thaumcraft and bee keepping and if google or wiki cannot help me.
Also the server doesn't seem to have stupid and pointless donation ranks that just try to take money off from kids, so they can get creative mode or admin in this server.
I like your tolerance to griefers, which hopefully won't be a problem at all, becouse strict whitelisting, which will propably keep players alot happier and helpful.

-Rules seem very fair and not too strict.
-The community seems great and propably mature, becouse you can't apply in two seconds.
-I also like the 10 max player count, becouse I hate playing in large servers and in smaller servers like this, so you get to know pretty much everyone else that is playing and if I am lucky I might make few friends here.

--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I am a mature minecrafter and I will help with other players problems happily as long as I have some idea how to resolve the problem and I got time for it
I also get along with everyone as long as they try to get along with me, which should not be a problem at all.

I am not sure if I can re-aply, but wanted to give it a go. :)
I filled it with as much info as possible without lying or filling it with anything pointless.

Have a good day.

Deft

Jul 29, 2019
-In Game Name: deftcraft

--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I've recently got into FTB and cannot find a decent server, from the gist of the applicants you have accepted i can tell that it will have a mature friendly community. I want to learn what i can about anything i might not know, and in turn, teach a little along the way, i'm interested in doing community things like workshops and power stations and really want to get involved. I've had problems with greifers in the past and a server like this seems like the perfect place the get away from them. i'm looking for a server where i can meet new people, and this one seems to have great people on it. i'm interested to get on with some building, chatting and working on things together. I know from your post that people will be accepting of each other and that nobody will have a problem with each other, anything else i can say will seem like rambling but this seems like the perfect place for FTB

--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: It's hard for me to say. i can't really judge myself but i consider myself to be mature, a good builder and friendly to all, i'm willing to tackle problems i am given and help everyone else. I plan to help the community and overall be part of it. I'm knowledgeable about mods and i am willing to help people out, anything i don't know i am more than willing to learn, i believe that i can be able to do anything requested of me and request very little of others.

--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): Yes, i have a large experience of a lot of mods involved in FTB such as industrial-craft and build-craft, i have a fairly good amount of experience with thermal expansion and thaumcraft and a large knowledge of redpower. Additionally i have a large amount off time spent on technic

--Do you have a working microphone? yes

--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required) No, i can install it but i would rather listen through TS and talk through typing

Thank you for reading this

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
I just told you that you were denied.

And I know I said only one more but 'deftcraft' and 'Gorianderi' have both been accepted!

NO MORE APPLICATIONS WILL BE REVIEWED UNTIL OTHERWISE STATED, THE SLOTS ARE NOW FULL

Hentear

Jul 29, 2019
Umm I was accepted earlier on today and I'm trying to log on right now but it says that I'm not white-listed. I really want to play on the server :(. I'm really happy that I was accepted too :D Thanks

--Edit : It's been a day since I posted the original text above :(. Still no word on whether kyle has added me to the whitelist even though he accepted my application

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
Umm I was accepted earlier on today and I'm trying to log on right now but it says that I'm not white-listed. I really want to play on the server :(. I'm really happy that I was accepted too :D Thanks

--Edit : It's been a day since I posted the original text above :(. Still no word on whether kyle has added me to the whitelist even though he accepted my application
It has been 12 hours, and i have done it now.

Tamsakeer

Jul 29, 2019
----
--In Game Name: tamsakeer
--Real Age: 13
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I Want To Join A Community That Is Friendly, Mature, And I Would Like To Join Not To Help My Self, But to Help Others! I Know A Lot About FTB. My Specialities Are BuildCraft, IC2, PortalCraft, MystCraft, RedPower, ThaumCraft And ForceField Mod! I Really Want To Join A Server That Has No Bad Players (Griefers, Trollers), And That i Can Play With My Friends With No Wories About Griefers And Raiders!
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: Well I Have A Few Reasons! 1#I Can Help The Server And Build A Public WorkShow Where New Players Can Come And Use The Machines and Charge Their Jetpacks, Drills, Ect.. 2#I Can Make Starter Houses With Basic Suplise For New Players! 3# I Can Help The Mods Or Admins Moderate The SErver So No Bad Players Come On, And If they Do I Can Help Identify That They Dont Belong On The Server!
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): I Have Mod And Admin Experience! If You Want roof PM Me And Ill Take You To A Server Where Im SAdmin!
--Do you have a working microphone? Yes!
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? I Dont, But I Can Get It In A minutes Time
----

Kyle2803

Jul 29, 2019
----
--In Game Name: tamsakeer
--Real Age: 13
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): I Want To Join A Community That Is Friendly, Mature, And I Would Like To Join Not To Help My Self, But to Help Others! I Know A Lot About FTB. My Specialities Are BuildCraft, IC2, PortalCraft, MystCraft, RedPower, ThaumCraft And ForceField Mod! I Really Want To Join A Server That Has No Bad Players (Griefers, Trollers), And That i Can Play With My Friends With No Wories About Griefers And Raiders!
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: Well I Have A Few Reasons! 1#I Can Help The Server And Build A Public WorkShow Where New Players Can Come And Use The Machines and Charge Their Jetpacks, Drills, Ect.. 2#I Can Make Starter Houses With Basic Suplise For New Players! 3# I Can Help The Mods Or Admins Moderate The SErver So No Bad Players Come On, And If they Do I Can Help Identify That They Dont Belong On The Server!
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): I Have Mod And Admin Experience! If You Want roof PM Me And Ill Take You To A Server Where Im SAdmin!
--Do you have a working microphone? Yes!
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? I Dont, But I Can Get It In A minutes Time
----
Denied, not enough info.

ALREADY STATED, NO SLOTS LEFT DO NOT APPLY

Also, just paid for the invoice for the server, if the server is to be upgraded I will need £15 from donations and I will make it happen! Message me here or msg me in game and I will reply! All amounts are much appreciated.

Alexander_18

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: Alexander_18
--Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better): The server sounds amazing and I love the fact that you are very picky about applications to make sure no one bad gets in! I have had bad experiences on other servers that accepted the half decent applications! I have been looking for a good server that uses the Direwolf20 pack for awhile now! Love the mods and want to be on a server to work with people on big complicated projects and see how they use the mods. I want to see this because I want to apply their uses to future projects of mine! My leg is currently fractured so I can't run track. Due to this I will be playing a lot if accepted! Hope you pick me!
--Why should I choose you over other applicants?: I am a dedicated player and I will be on every day if accepted! I have never been banned, I checked mcbans to make sure! I am very friendly and am always trying to have an awesome time! I love working with and meeting new people, I really want to work with other people on some awesome projects! I am a good team player and not immature. (I am also learning java script, if this has any impact)
--Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): I have been playing FTB since it came out and have really been enjoying it! I played tekkit for a long time on a local server with my friends about a year ago. I really hot to know the mod during this time. I discovered mods through Direwolf20 on youtube and I still watch him today!
--Do you have a working microphone? Yes, It is a built in microphone but sound quality is good!
--Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? Yes, i have gad Teamspeak for a awhile now, i got it when minecraft first came out, I played on a server for a bout a year in very early beta!
P.S. I know the slots are full just posting this incase something frees up! would love to be a part of this server!

Hope to see you soon!

~Alexander_18

Hentear

Jul 29, 2019
Guys if you had read the posts before this you would know that he isn't accepting any more slots until further notice.

sigsus

Jul 29, 2019
In Game Name: sigsus
Real Age: 16
Why do you want to join us? (Write at least 4 good sentences here, more the better):
#1 boring to play alone
#2 the server i played on is down
#3 i like to play w/ other ppl
Why should I choose you over other applicants?: donno :p
Do you have past mod experience? Where? (we are noob friendly!): yeah from the other server and direwolf20
Do you have a working microphone? eyup
Do you have Teamspeak3 (free)(not required)? no i dont have and maybe ill use it (shy)