Yomawolf (WW Game Thread)

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Timing of the vote can also be used against you. Chose your time carefully.
yes, which is yet another reason to not vote yet.
If I did vote, I would have voted before anyone confirmed I didn't miss something or had something wrong, which in my opinion would look odd

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
So, now that I finally got enough time to look at this game and we are already at 7 pages I think I will need to make a quick summary of what has happened for myself.

Pyure -> everyone is suspisious, says a lot to help the town (or try and trick the town, lets hope this won't be the case)
goreae -> argues a lot especially with pyure (although I think this has to do with the fact that pyure says a lot)
the_j-> very,very scared of death. (almost to the point that it looks like if he dies during this game it won't just stay with just the game )
cheese-> KILL ME! KILL ME RIGHT THE %@&# NOW!(Perhaps he should just look for a rope instead?)

Is this summary good enough? Or did I forgot something special/important?

This is fantastic sir :)

Cheese's stuff there is totally outside is range btw. Either he got a role he has no idea how to use, or he's a wolf and effed up. I lean towards the latter.

Goreae's stuff is both bitching both for and against me. If we were wolves, this would probably be a good play (notwithstanding drawing a bunch of attention which is dumb)

Btw it APPEARS I COME OFF AS SOMEWHAT PARANOID AT TIMES. Sry about that.

On the other hand: 8 pages on D1 cats and kittens. And this day is double-length I think :)

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
This is fantastic sir :)

Cheese's stuff there is totally outside is range btw. Either he got a role he has no idea how to use, or he's a wolf and effed up. I lean towards the latter.

Goreae's stuff is both bitching both for and against me. If we were wolves, this would probably be a good play (notwithstanding drawing a bunch of attention which is dumb)

Btw it APPEARS I COME OFF AS SOMEWHAT PARANOID AT TIMES. Sry about that.

On the other hand: 8 pages on D1 cats and kittens. And this day is double-length I think :)
if I remember correctly, it is 48-ish hours so yes, about double the time, about double the fun :p
(also about double the time for cheese to find a good nice rope :p)

Reactions: Pyure

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
I was reading the game thread and saw this. Everyone please never do this, use PM instead. Thid is called angleshooting.

It makes me think you are a villager since its unlikely for a new wolf to be added rather than a villager.

Note: I still haven't read anything past this message, doing so now
I think its perfectly normal for a new wolf to be added if the numbers allow it. But its still angleshooting.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
<unrelated>I just looked back at my posts and I should probably stop with the rope jokes.</unrelated> Now..... back to the game

So...we have some clues that cheese may indeed be a villager and thus looking at his previous posts even more like a tanner?

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
My analysis is awesome. Look how town I look? Isn't it wonderfully townie-ish? I give me a solid 9.72/10 village rating here.

On the other hand, other peeps have been acting rather wolfy. the_J is just one example, I dont wanna go back to the previous page atm and give more examples. And yet you're more interested in voting peeps who look town over peeps who look wolf.

Weird.
I agree, I have a very strong town read on you

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
Note, a jester role is the easiest cover for a wolf because they can use it to explain why they are acting strange and it makes people not want to kill them.

However, if a jester ever alludes to themselves being a jester they are most likely not

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
<unrelated>I just looked back at my posts and I should probably stop with the rope jokes.</unrelated> Now..... back to the game

So...we have some clues that cheese may indeed be a villager and thus looking at his previous posts even more like a tanner?
If he's town, he's definitely a tanner.

Going back to his angleshooting, I personally think he's a wolf and he has/had no idea which wolf he is. Maybe Eru neglected to send the wolves individual PMs since they have their own convo.

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Note, a jester role is the easiest cover for a wolf because they can use it to explain why they are acting strange and it makes people not want to kill them.

However, if a jester ever alludes to themselves being a jester they are most likely not

why not let the yoma deal with the jester? it wouldn't matter then if it's wrong or right choice. then there would be two targets down and more info to work with. voting the jester would just gives the wolfs more time,no?

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
The Yoma is going to explicitly ignore any role it thinks is NOT the claymore. Its free information towards his win condition.
But it also says he needs to eat a human nightly otherwise it dies, or am i mis-interpeting this?

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Jester would be an easy meal. so it's not just the wolfs we have to worry about but the yoma as well if you want to survive.

looking it up now Claymore seems like an interesting manga/anime... i think i'll take a look.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
In this situation, I think LAC is the best vote unless we believe with strong confidence that we have found a wolf, in which case they are a higher target. But there is literally no risk with voting LAC unless he is a Yoma which I doubt.

Vote LivingAngryCheese

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
In this situation, I think LAC is the best vote unless we believe with strong confidence that we have found a wolf, in which case they are a higher target. But there is literally no risk with voting LAC unless he is a Yoma which I doubt.

Vote LivingAngryCheese
I was hoping for some better classic vike-analysis there mate

A (paranoid) guy might think you're teamed with the_J and looking for an easy scapegoat. Killing the tanner would work towards your victory condition.

That said: I think Cheese and the_J have essentially equivalent wolf-factor at this point. I won't blame anyone for going either way. So long as one of them dies a horrible bloody death.

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
Oh when did vikey get here? Nice to have ya. And I agree, I expected J to be a lot more defensive about that slip-up he made, but he was just like oh, yeah, huh. I specifically call him out on something and he reacted with less vitriol than he did with two early first day votes.