ANIME AVATARS!

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
He couldn't actually be a canidate because he wasn't a natural born american, not a resident of america, or 35+ years old. He would rival Trump if he fit these. DeezNuts would make America Greater than Trump.

Also, I finished Seven Deadly Sins. Season 2 hype.

Boku No Pico Season 2 is comng soin which you know, is just great. Glad that that show got a second season. It definitely needed one, for sure. I'm onmy being completely sarcastic.
Wait what? He is natural-born american and lives in iowa. And the requirement isn't to be a resident of the US, but to have lived in the US for at least 14 years. Which seeing as he's 15, that requirement is well met. The only issue with his campaign is the age requirement, which could theoretically be overlooked if public demand is high enough.

Reactions: pc_assassin

ThatOneSlowking

Jul 29, 2019
Wait what? He is natural-born american and lives in iowa. And the requirement isn't to be a resident of the US, but to have lived in the US for at least 14 years. Which seeing as he's 15, that requirement is well met. The only issue with his campaign is the age requirement, which could theoretically be overlooked if public demand is high enough.
Wait, I thought he was a 16 year old canadian that lived in Canada his whole life? My friends have lied to me yet again. I really need to start doing my own research.

dragon_fang101

Jul 29, 2019
Wait so you're saying if I sign this petition, I could become a vegetarian? Awesome! Wait, I already am a vegetarian.
Will it allow me to spontaneously combust? then I might sign it.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
But I'm a boy, I can't have a girl avatar :p
Well, you can use this
tumblr_inline_nnub47X6Um1qm5cnz_540.jpg

He's a guy so there shouldn't be any problem :p

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
But I'm a boy, I can't have a girl avatar :p
I'm a guy. I use female avatars. My past ones are olivier armstrong from FMA, lady gaga in a pink outfit, an ironic parody of that image made by myself, and more recently toph beifong from avatar.

But then again I'm a feminine gay dude so I may be a bit biased. :p I've never really understood the need to preserve one's masculinity since I've never really been masculine myself. Heck I play most games using a female character rather than a male one. Femshep forever!

But if you're against using female avatars, use a male one! There's plenty of badass male characters in anime. Ones I'd suggest are colonel Roy Mustang or major Alex Louise Armstrong from fullmetal alchemest, light yagami, L, or Near from Death Note, prince zuke, general iroh, or firelord ozai from Avatar, or pretty much any character from any anime you like. I'm currently using the most badass female character from whichever series I'm currently watching through (this is my third time watching through the last airbender) but yeah. Find a character you like from a series you like and use it!

On the subject of avatar not being an actual anime: that's BS. It being based on the region it's made in is entirely ridiculous. The title should be based on the work itself not the place the work was produced in. Art style, themes, storytelling philosophies, culture. I know nobody actually said anything about that here, but I know there's debate about it.