[1.7.10][240+ Mods] SeriousPack - Magic, Tech and Adventure | Custom Ore Gen

SeriousCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
I think Ars Magica 2 is still being updated. Curse shows that it was updated 3 days ago.
Oh cool yeah, seems like a community update. Good timing i suppose. I'll check it out soon.

I'm kinda waiting for Reika to update his mods before i put out a new update, there are some bugs related to his mods that are gonna be fixed in the next version of Rotarycraft/etc. But not sure when that's gonna be so maybe i'll have one before then.

I did add the FTB Utility mod as well, really helpful for server owners.

C

CyberVic

Is anyone having problems with this mod pack and Magic Bees not producing the proper products?

Examples are Winsome bee not producing ender pearls or the Withering bee not producing wither chips.

G

Grassyloki

Is there a way to disable the custom ore gen script? none of the ores i need are spawning at all.

J

jlkawaii

Hello,
First thank you for the pack, with another player we appreciate playing on it.
Second, i'm wondering if you plan to update the pack in the near days ?
I, more or less, plan to add MCA, Custom NPC and extra Tic; but i'd like to do it on a stable formation :)

Regards,
J.

O

OreAz

Would I have any problem adding chromaticraft to this modpack along with some other mods? (Avaritia, quantum flux, matteroverdrive.)

Last edited:

SeriousCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Hello,
First thank you for the pack, with another player we appreciate playing on it.
Second, i'm wondering if you plan to update the pack in the near days ?
I, more or less, plan to add MCA, Custom NPC and extra Tic; but i'd like to do it on a stable formation :)

Regards,
J.

Heya, glad you like the pack :) I haven't had time to update the pack recently, super busy with work and i'm actually working on a new one (Serious Adventure Pack http://seriouscreeper.com/sap/) but i think once i get some time i'll release an update for this pack again as well. Just need a little bit of time unfortunately.

Would I have any problem adding chromaticraft to this modpack along with some other mods? (Avaritia, quantum flux, matteroverdrive.)

Adding Chromaticraft to the existing pack might cause a lot of issues, i've never been able to integrate it into this pack. I don't see the other mods being a problem, just give it a shot and make a backup before :)
I won't be adding anything new to this pack, i switched over to develop another one (Serious Adventure Pack http://seriouscreeper.com/sap/) which actually has Matter Overdrive in it! Will still take a bit before it comes out though.

Cheers,
SC

G

Galaxy119

Hey SP.
A question regarding SAP - will there be magic related mods such as Thaumcraft, Witchery and Ars Magica 2 and the like?

Thinking more I compiled a (short) list of mods, simply saying yes/no to if they will be included will be sufficient, explinations aren't necessary, it's your damn pack afterall.
Thaumcraft
Witchery
Ars Magica 2
Mekanism
Big Reactors
OpenComputers (ComputerCraft or any other similar LUA script using computer mod)
Biomes-O-Plenty
Ender IO
Magneticraft

IF Thaumcraft is included, what plugins will be included (or are you considering to include)? (plugins such as forbidden magic, automagy, Thaumic Horizons, etc)

On another note relating to that, if you need another person to help test or give mod ideas, let me know. My server as of late has been largely unused except by myself, so i wouldn't mind re-purposing it.

SeriousCreeper

Jul 29, 2019
Hey SP.
A question regarding SAP - will there be magic related mods such as Thaumcraft, Witchery and Ars Magica 2 and the like?

Thinking more I compiled a (short) list of mods, simply saying yes/no to if they will be included will be sufficient, explinations aren't necessary, it's your damn pack afterall.
Thaumcraft
Witchery
Ars Magica 2
Mekanism
Big Reactors
OpenComputers (ComputerCraft or any other similar LUA script using computer mod)
Biomes-O-Plenty
Ender IO
Magneticraft

IF Thaumcraft is included, what plugins will be included (or are you considering to include)? (plugins such as forbidden magic, automagy, Thaumic Horizons, etc)

On another note relating to that, if you need another person to help test or give mod ideas, let me know. My server as of late has been largely unused except by myself, so i wouldn't mind re-purposing it.

Heya,

sorry for replying so late, silly work keeping me busy :p

The page i posted earlier that links to m y pack actually lists the mods included. It's not 100% up to date as im changing a few things around, but it's mostly up to date.

From your list, no ars magica, no big reactors, no biomes o plenty, no ender io.

Thanks a lot for offering help! I might actually get back to you about that.
The pack right now is very specific to a map i made, as i placed a lot of custom npcs with all the quests and storyline. Still trying to see what i could do for people wanting to have their own map. Have some things in mind so this might be a good test then.

Thanks,
SC