[GAME THREAD] MoonWolf

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
It's nearly dawn one morning on Innistrad. The full moon is setting, and the sun is about to come up once again. Times could be better; the archangel Avacyn seems to have mysteriously vanished, and in her absence undead of the spectral and corporeal types seem to have become more numerous. But, as you look toward the sunrise, you reflect on the past few days and for a moment, all seems well in the world. But then the silence is broken by a distant howl...

Werewolves!

That's right, it's just about time for MoonWolf to begin.

Roles and Rules
End of Day

Enrolled players:
  1. HeilMewTwo
  2. Strikingwolf
  3. Shazam08
  4. VikeStep
  5. the_J485
  6. SpwnX
  7. 016Nojr
  8. erindalc
  9. fowltief
  10. Pyure
  11. Lethosos
  12. Eruantien
  13. SoraZodia
  14. RealKC
  15. RJS
  16. lenscas
  17. LivingAngryCheese
  18. goreae
SENDING OUT ROLES! DO NOT POST YET!

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
The sun has risen! Townsfolk of Thraben, arise from your slumber!

(also, if I forgot to send you a role or a fancy card picture, let me know.)

Strikingwolf

Jul 29, 2019
I wager we do not vote the newbie and therefore must decide on a person to die

I mean the newbie dying first day would be bad

In the meantime vote Bikestep for no particular reason except first day

Reactions: LivingAngryCheese

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Vote lenscas. I don't know jack about Magic lore, but I think I can banish you to the Shadow Realm once you activate my trap card.

Also, remember: If you love your town, don't vote for Nobody. It gives the wolves a free kill, so it's like just giving them full control of the lynch.

Last edited:

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote lenscas. I don't know jack about Magic lore, but I think I can banish you to the Shadow Realm once you activate my trap card.
Not if I activate my trap card to negate your trap card!

Vote Shazam, because you activated my trap card.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
*tosses coin*
vote Shazam08
because you and @SoraZodia think mtg has trap cards and because the coin has fallen on tails you. (I may or may not influenced the outcome)
(before someone is going to think he/she is clever and points at zendikars instant-traps. Those are just instants that happen to have a way for the opponent to make them cheaper to cast and you still don't activate them, you cast them. also: wrong block/set)

goreae

Ultimate Murderous Fiend
Nov 27, 2012
Raxacoricofallapatorius
*tosses coin*
vote Shazam08
because you and @SoraZodia think mtg has trap cards and because the coin has fallen on tails you. (I may or may not influenced the outcome)
(before someone is going to think he/she is clever and points at zendikars instant-traps. Those are just instants that happen to have a way for the opponent to make them cheaper to cast and you still don't activate them, you cast them. also: wrong block/set)

Also, remember: If you love your town, don't vote for Nobody. It gives the wolves a free kill, so it's like just giving them full control of the lynch.
Just saying.

Also oopsies I was too hasty. You already have a vote and I wasn't reading. Vote LAC

Shazam08

Jul 29, 2019
Not if I activate my trap card to negate your trap card!

Vote Shazam, because you activated my trap card.
*tosses coin*
vote Shazam08
Did your coin flip come before or after you saw Sora's vote on me? :p

Would either of you mind changing your votes? I promise not to set any trap cards. I'll limit myself to spells.

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Vote HeilMewTwo then, I believe his spiders are out to get me.

lenscas

Over-Achiever
Jul 31, 2013
Did your coin flip come before or after you saw Sora's vote on me? :p

Would either of you mind changing your votes? I promise not to set any trap cards. I'll limit myself to spells.
the coin flip was done after I saw @SoraZodia's post and vote on you. However while I was writing it I got a message that a new message was posted, curious as I was I loaded it discovering it was @goreae with a vote on me.
I then decided to do it again, and as the coinflip was accutally a math.random(1) with lua without setting the seed first I closed the terminal and did it again, this time however I swapped what the numbers meant.
Result of the math.random(1) was like expected: 1 -> you got the vote instead :p

I purely did this because I had 2 votes at that time :p

Reactions: Shazam08