64x [64x] Soartex Fanver - Smooth and Clean FTB

S

Saia

I'm using the FTB launcher and am playing with the FTB Lite 3 (1.7.10) modpack which I believe this texture pack supports. I've downloaded and selected the Soartex Fanver texture pack (making sure to install it to the correct folder). When I load into the game though, my textures flash - ALL of them. It's a constant flash and doesn't stop. I tried exiting and relaunching, which then just smoothed all the textures out to 3 colors and was very broken. I've tried deleting and redownloading as well. No luck.

I'm not sure what's happening.

Can anyone help? (I've spent so much time searching multiple forums and Google with no luck.)

rhn

Too Much Free Time
Nov 11, 2013
When there will come a update ?
and where I find the change logs ?
The the 1.7 packs seems to be regularly updated. Last update was less than a day ago.

Changelogs:
https://soartex.net/changelog/
I am not surprised you could not find them. I only found them from doing a google search. Could not find a link to it anywhere on the soartex website.
Does not seem however that all updates are added to this changelog site. And the version numbers mentioned on this page doesn't really correlate to anything mentioned anywhere else(like the download page or downloaded packs).

SoartexFanver

Jul 29, 2019
@Internuntius We don't have changelogs for the modded packs themselves apart from the commits which you can see from the link above. All the downloads are automatically built and then pushed to CurseForge and our CDN.

Shoeboxam

Jul 29, 2019
It has been a while since any posts have been made here, and it has been a while since I have been able to work on the pack. Fortunately, my IRL schedule is changing, and for the first time in years I'll have some time to contribute to modded again. Woot woot!

I've pushed updates for ExtraBiomesXL flowers and foliage. Bugs in texture support have also been fixed up. I really enjoy the biomes in that mod. :D I've also worked through Forestry and added most of the remaining textures.

I also made a patch for you folks using Invictus, which adds support for 1.7 to the newest version of my pack. This also fixes Invictus' compatibility with all biome mods. That was a mighty frustrating problem in the past.

My plan is to make a pass through the big 1.7 mods and clean, complete and port, and then begin the port to 1.10. Buildcraft is next. If there is any interest out there, the repository is open for contributions. I'm excited!

Here is my modded world, btw:
http://imgur.com/a/RrgTp