Beginner's Guide to Blood Magic

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Whenever I try to hit the master ritual stone no particles or blocks show up at all. Can anyone help me.

Post pictures of the setup, as well as a detailed post on what you are trying to do, how much LP you have in your system, and anything else that may be relevant.

Reactions: Elec332

tumoroh

Jul 29, 2019
Thought it was odd that nobody mentioned Co-op play in all these pages. Your friend just starting can use your established setup to make orbs slates or whatever. You could make them for them for that matter just don't "bind" them to yourself.

A friend and I were able to quickly/cheaply get past the early bottleneck by working together to fill his alter, both of us getting all stabby. I was then able to use his alter with its runes of self sacrifice to leapfrog into my own setup which was sacrifice (others) only.

In short, an alter doesn't care who uses it. Just put back that orb when you are done! The flip side? If it's pvp, guard your stuff!

Excellent guide. This was a huge help.

Hazard

Jul 29, 2019
As I said somewhere in this guide already I've hit the max limit on a post. This project is done.

Just because you've hit the max limit on the post doesn't mean you have to stop. I would love to see a guide for the tier 6 alter along with the omega armor that is as easy to understand and as comprehensive as you've made it for alter tiers 1 - 5. I suggest making a new thread and simply linking it to this one.

I hope you'll consider this.

Reactions: the_j485

Padfoote

Brick Thrower
Forum Moderator
Dec 11, 2013
Just because you've hit the max limit on the post doesn't mean you have to stop. I would love to see a guide for the tier 6 alter along with the omega armor that is as easy to understand and as comprehensive as you've made it for alter tiers 1 - 5. I suggest making a new thread and simply linking it to this one.

I hope you'll consider this.

I have a couple ideas I've been going over for this and various other guides. We'll see if I have the time to work on it though.

Reactions: Hazard and the_j485