SpyWolf2: Sins of Two Countries [GAME THREAD]

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
It all started when one nation's president called the other nation's president a wuss. It escalated to a slap fight, until someone's nose got bloody. Now it's even worse... and you've been called in to settle the insult, once and for all.

At least until the nukes drop. But hey, what's done will be done.

----------

RULES AND STUFF

You know the drill. Try not to ghost if you can. Play "nice."

Game Days end at 10:00 PM EST. You have 4 days to make your kills, gentlemen. Make them count. Roles and Teams will be distributed in a few.

Players are:
  • Shazam08
  • Strikingwolf
  • RJS
  • TheEpic5
  • Fraction2
  • SpwnX
  • LivingAngryCheese
  • fowltief
  • VikeStep
  • Someone Else 37
  • HeilMewTwo
  • SoraZodia
  • the_j485
  • 016Nojr
  • ljfa
  • dragon_fang101
  • Pyure
BEGIN!

Last edited:

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Some tidbits to note:

I dropped the Forger role to allow a second Agent role to occur. This is intentional; after some consideration I figure that it works better for larger games. The change will be reflected in the document once I get the opportunity.

Yes, snipers have one less bullet due to a smaller group.

I'll allow Nobody as a vote option, but if he's lynched, the game extends another day. Also, you lot like killing off a random bystander as if it's some satanic ritual involved...

Last edited:

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
"All players have as a default action the ability to try and discover an another player's role or nationality (color)."
Does this happen passively with no participation on my part, or do I have to say "discover stuff about HeilMewTwo tonight please instead of using my other super power?"

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Gotta target someone to try and get their role, dude.

Also, it's two teams trying to bash each others faces in while blindfolded. There's no strict "wolf" group--Black is assumed to play that part if there's any people who complain, but is otherwise the same as White.

Sent from my Puzzle Box of Yogg-Saron using Tapatalk 2

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
hah, ok, I'll play along. Its not werewolf though :p

RNG vote time kiddies. Vote heilmewtwo because he has two votes on him and I hope he dies and is on the other team.

I've already planned my next three votes. You could be next!

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
wow you guys are out for the kills today... no love for Mr. Nobody anymore?
Is there any point in voting for nobody other than tacking another RNG day onto the game?

There's not going to be any "other info" worth getting, other than everyone getting feedback from their various powers. But since that theoretically helps everyone the same amount, might as well just start lynching.

VikeStep

Jul 29, 2019
BTW, I'd contribute more today, but have a small assignment to work on, should be more active in 2 days.