SpyWolf2: Sins of Two Countries [GAME THREAD]

SoraZodia

Forum Ghost
Third Party Pack Team
Mod Developer
Mar 11, 2014
Why would I spy on my own lover. I trust him completely.. especially since he isn't in this game.
To make sure he's not cheating on you? :p
you know... he may be off "visiting" someone right now

Vote Shazam, you think everyone has forgotten... But I haven't. Give Shazam's account back ya evil hacker!

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Day 2 will end in a bit; I'll start rolling dem bones (carved from actual Pokemon bones) and send out the results.

Lethosos

Jul 29, 2019
Day 2 has ended!

So, I went to a party earlier today. It involved donations to a local toy drive. That means that we get to decide who gets to be sent to the local black market organ chopshop in a sudden, impromptu gesture of charity! How generous are we! Let's see who won the vote!

...wait, where did Pyure go? Odd, he was supposed to be here. Oh well.

Pyure got saved by a Wheelman!
No gunshots were heard today, either! (We may have to add that 5th day for this reason.)
dragon_fang101 and 016Nojr were given a light slap to remind them to vote!

Begin Day 3!

fowltief

Jul 29, 2019
Yay! I'm a proven good guy because a wheelman saved me!

not necessarily... we don't know if it's black wheelman or white wheelman. perspective wise you could view the black team as wolfs... but just knowing someones role isn't enough info. better if you know which side they are on,cause your safe even if you don't know their role. probably should look at this like 2 villagers team fighting for control. so i think it's more 1:1 instead of the 3:1 we are use to. There is no obvious wolf role. Makes it alittle interesting

Last edited:

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
not necessarily... we don't know if it's black wheelman or white wheelman. perspective wise you could view the black team as wolfs... but just knowing someones role isn't enough info. better if you know which side they are on,cause your safe even if you don't know their role. probably should look at this like 2 villagers team fighting for control. so i think it's more 1:1 instead of the 3:1 we are use to. There is no obvious wolf role. Makes it alittle interesting
In fact, if I remember correctly, the rolesheet says that the two teams will be exactly balanced, unless there's an odd number of players, in which case there will be a double-agent who can choose his side.

I shall antismite Fraction today because he doesn't have a vote yet.

Pyure

Not Totally Useless
Aug 14, 2013
Waterloo, Ontario
Man, nobody caught my typical "proven" joke. I'm all kinds of not proven. In like any way :p
I could be a double-agent. I could be a triple-agent!