Ordo Research Points

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Anhrak

Jul 29, 2019
Right now I am very near the Ichor research, however I have gone through all my Ordo research points and am struggling with a very poor Ordo income through random nodes.

Does anyone know the best way to get a good amount of Ordo Research Points?

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
If you have Forestry, beeswax has 3 Ordo points IIRC

So just decompose a lot of it.

mattp_12

Jul 29, 2019
decompose? There is a way to turn items into research points?
Create a deconstruction table and throw a TON of crafting tables in it (use a hopper/pipe). They are made of fabrico which can give you every base aspect.

Anhrak

Jul 29, 2019
@mattp_12 The only problem with the deconstruction table is that it requires your constant pressence and activity, as the table stops working when there is a primal aspect ready to claim.

@Moasseman I've thought of that too, but I didn't focus on botania yet. As well, as what I've read on the wiki, the chance is random and it may be non-primal aspects too. So saddened to say, it has a very low chance of actually giving Ordo.

@natirs I haven't thought of that yet, I'll look at this one.

natirs

Oct 12, 2013
israel
thats how i gained tooons of every primal aspect and even more complex research points
i use a flat rftools dimension with solid blocks so you can clearly see the node
just use a jetpack or draconic armor to fly around and get them all..
thats how i got all the possible aspects for my master node that contains every possible aspect

Moasseman

Jul 29, 2019
@Moasseman I've thought of that too, but I didn't focus on botania yet. As well, as what I've read on the wiki, the chance is random and it may be non-primal aspects too. So saddened to say, it has a very low chance of actually giving Ordo.
Yea, and that just makes it so much better :3 If you plant one near where you work, it gives you quite a decent amount of points as you're doing other things

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
For the deconstruction table, download a freeware mouse clicker, hopper or pipe in zombie flesh, go have dinner

Cpt_gloval

Oct 20, 2013
I've had issues with ahk flipping out and crashing java or refusing to stop when I was done

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
Just use the deconstruction table. Two stacks of crafting tables should net you more then enough primals for research. Sure it's probably10 mins of clicking but saves you traveling 1000s of blocks scanning things. If you had Technomancy this can be made automatic if not 4 times slower.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk