FTB vs Real Life

• Please make sure you are posting in the correct place. Server ads go here and modpack bugs go here

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Or go to a Mystcraft age where there is some effect that increases pressure.

The problem with that, though, is that the human body can only take so much pressure without switching to a helium oxygen blend, and that only lasts until it becomes too thick to be able to be absorbed, which is around I'm remembering 40 atmospheres of pressure.

That will not be high enough, surely.

Let's just Dyson Box the sun. That'll do 'er.
But when we start using a full solar unit of power, we'll have to dyson box some other stars (and set up ender chest turtles to move the power) as well. Better just aim for that from the start. Maybe some dyson hyperspheres.

Reactions: Whovian

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Awww..so I can't train under 100 times gravity to get my hair all blonde then glow?

You can surely try, but unless you SLOWLY work your way up to that, you'll die fairly quickly under one hundred gravities. Better to just buy some hair dye for the blond color, and then some glow in the dark spray for the glow.

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
*facepalm*
Dragonball Z? really??? I have no idea how old you guys are, but yeah I'm 21, and I stopped watching that over a decade ago...

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
Aww okies. Guess my dreams of holding my arms up for three straight days in hopes of forming a big ball of light and hoping some random villian doesn't notice will have to be placed on hold.

((I'm 32 and one never gets too old for DBZ. Ahh memories.)

On topic:

One nice thing about the seperation between FTB and MC is not having to worry about random balls of light showing up out of nowhere to zap one with electricity.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
*facepalm*
Dragonball Z? really??? I have no idea how old you guys are, but yeah I'm 21, and I stopped watching that over a decade ago...

I'm roughly 27.212637620807669, and I haven't watched DragonBall Z in about fifteen years back when Cartoon Network showed them. That does not keep it from being something to compare gravity modification against.

And, hey, be happy it doesn't have any ponies in it. Just imagine a super pony. Actually, don't. We might give someone ideas.

One nice thing about the seperation between FTB and MC is not having to worry about random balls of light showing up out of nowhere to zap one with electricity.

Nice? Those wisps give you free loot!

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
Now I have to use pony maker for a Vegita pony. I think SSj 4 would be a good look.

On Topic: What use would the loot be here irl?

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Guilty pleasure, renewed interest from the internet satirical version.

Oh yeah, I guess I have watched DragonBall Z recently if we count the "DBZ Abridged" version. Lambert2191, give DBZ Abridged a try for at least three episodes or so.

Now I have to use pony maker for a Vegita pony. I think SSj 4 would be a good look.

On Topic: What use would the loot be here irl?
Unlimited life, which currently is unknown where to find it as a drop, but we are working on the GregTech tech. path to obtaining it.
Happiness is another good drop in the offline/meatspace world, but it is one that is usually sought after too heavily and thus because unsatisfying when you do finally get it.

Reactions: RetroGamer1224

Lambert2191

Jul 29, 2019
I suppose I can't really judge... I watched all 7 seasons of the original Yu-Gi-Oh! last year...
also, yugioh abridged is awesome...
PROOOOTAGONISSSTTTT!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Guswut

RetroGamer1224

Jul 29, 2019
"Brooklyn RAGE...in America!"

On Topic:

Another good thing, I think, is not having to worry about bees randomly generating lightning if they are crossbred.

Antice

Jul 29, 2019
"Brooklyn RAGE...in America!"

On Topic:

Another good thing, I think, is not having to worry about bees randomly generating lightning if they are crossbred.

African - South american hybrids aren't that far away from that ideal actually. I have heard they are REAL nasty like. maybe not lightning, but after they are trough with you, you wish it was lighting that hit you rather than bees.

Guswut

Jul 29, 2019
Come to think of it, if I had over two thousand cubic meters of pocket space I would lose my keys pretty damned often.

Put them on a chain, so you can just press the x key and they'll come right to you. But I'm just an NPC so I don't know what that means!