[1.7.10] Space Astronomy [Space] [HQM] [Tech] *DONT POST ISSUES HERE*

Who would be interested in joining a offical server for this mod pack?

• Yes

Votes: 8 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stephenOssel

Jul 29, 2019
Could you add lucky blocks, Minecraft comes alive, Magical crops? :C
Lucky blocks???? This is a joke right? Minecraft comes alive? doesnt fit the packs theme, kinda useless and memory wasteing.
Magical crops is a great mod, but if you use Rotarycraft and EnderIO for mobs and enable the infinite resources option in the Immersive engineering config for the bucketwheel excavator its useless, its not worth it....
Btw infinite ores could be MFR lasers to.

Reactions: MJRLegends

Liquid Klone

Jul 29, 2019
This pack needs something for lighting up large areas. The only thing I see is rotary craft floodlight, which I do not understand how to power. How about greg's lighting?
I know I could use carpenters and glowstone or painted glowstone, but that breaks up connected textures.

Also smooth Blackstone to paved Blackstone and Whitestone varients only create buttons.

And why do we need every type of ore processing mod out there? Can't you just pick one or two and leave out the rest?

stephenOssel

Jul 29, 2019
This pack needs something for lighting up large areas. The only thing I see is rotary craft floodlight, which I do not understand how to power. How about greg's lighting?
I know I could use carpenters and glowstone or painted glowstone, but that breaks up connected textures.

Also smooth Blackstone to paved Blackstone and Whitestone varients only create buttons.

And why do we need every type of ore processing mod out there? Can't you just pick one or two and leave out the rest?
Is there a mod that only does ore processing in the pack?

About the lights, I never played with gregs lighting (I always used factorization) but I dont see how painted glowstone breaks up textures if You Make them bricks

Liquid Klone

Jul 29, 2019
I saw in a changelog that you added sand dirt stone and cobblestone to vein miner config. I can understand sand being in that list, but not stone, cobble ot dirt. But that's not a complaint. I personally added basalt to the Config because I felt it was appropriate. I wanted basalt wall panels.

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
I saw in a changelog that you added sand dirt stone and cobblestone to vein miner config. I can understand sand being in that list, but not stone, cobble ot dirt. But that's not a complaint. I personally added basalt to the Config because I felt it was appropriate. I wanted basalt wall panels.
sand dirt stone and cobblestone to vein miner are staying in the config but i will be adding basalt to it also. Sorry for the slow reply.

Jordan Walter

Jul 29, 2019
Hey wanted to let you know on Koentus the dungeon chests are empty; or at least 2 were. i am nit on the most updated pack either.

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Hey wanted to let you know on Koentus the dungeon chests are empty; or at least 2 were. i am nit on the most updated pack either.
Please post this im the issue tracker, link is on the main menu of the pack or on the launchers or in the first post of this thread.

Mahdniss

Jul 29, 2019
Hello.

I have been playing this pack with a few friends. I have been planning to create a YouTube channel and this is likely to be the first pack we use. We really enjoy it. I do have a question, however. Mekanism cannot complete it's maximum processing for every ore. I believe the mod Another One Bites The Dust fixes this but I have not yet downloaded it to test. My question is, if it does, would you be willing to use this mod in your pack officially? My reasoning is that if we download it and like it, and if we accumulate viewers, that the viewers might want to follow along. Without AOBTD in the pack, they might have difficulty doing this.

If it was your intention to have players problem solve and use rotarycraft for endgame processing instead of mekanism then I will oblige you and forgo downloading AOBTD altogether.

Great pack, by the way!

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Hello.

I have been playing this pack with a few friends. I have been planning to create a YouTube channel and this is likely to be the first pack we use. We really enjoy it. I do have a question, however. Mekanism cannot complete it's maximum processing for every ore. I believe the mod Another One Bites The Dust fixes this but I have not yet downloaded it to test. My question is, if it does, would you be willing to use this mod in your pack officially? My reasoning is that if we download it and like it, and if we accumulate viewers, that the viewers might want to follow along. Without AOBTD in the pack, they might have difficulty doing this.

If it was your intention to have players problem solve and use rotarycraft for endgame processing instead of mekanism then I will oblige you and forgo downloading AOBTD altogether.

Great pack, by the way!
There are multiple ways of processing ore so its not to much of an issue

Bolivar

Jul 29, 2019
To improve the use of BC Quarry it would be cool to have the Quarry Fixer (Removes liquids from quarry with 1 click).
It's from the Zetta Industries Mod, and would be a nice addition I believe ;)

Zetta Industries Mod: Adds some neat intermod compatibility features for Buildcraft, Immersive Engineering, and Open Computers.

MJRLegends

Feb 20, 2015
Is there any chance u can add the Translocators mod?

To improve the use of BC Quarry it would be cool to have the Quarry Fixer (Removes liquids from quarry with 1 click).
It's from the Zetta Industries Mod, and would be a nice addition I believe ;)

Zetta Industries Mod: Adds some neat intermod compatibility features for Buildcraft, Immersive Engineering, and Open Computers.
i will take a look at these mods

fafa1510

Jul 29, 2019
Hi All, Hi MJRLegends,

In the last changlog we can see you have removed "Logistic Pipes"

My think of this is bad. Why? Cause Logistic Pipes is the only mod available to work with "inventory slot".

I actually use it to automatize my galacticraft components production. (Supplier pipe +

As I can see on severals forums/wiki LP is the only one possibilities for Galacticraft

Can you take a look on this?

Thanks in advance

FaFa

pakos2835

Jul 29, 2019
Hi All, Hi MJRLegends,

In the last changlog we can see you have removed "Logistic Pipes"

My think of this is bad. Why? Cause Logistic Pipes is the only mod available to work with "inventory slot".

I actually use it to automatize my galacticraft components production. (Supplier pipe +

As I can see on severals forums/wiki LP is the only one possibilities for Galacticraft

Can you take a look on this?

Thanks in advance

FaFa

1. *Removed Logistics Pipes
  2. *Removed Railcraft

^^ yea it bad decision