[1.7.10] Post Finem (after the end) [Tech][HQM][Hardcore] version 1.1.0

Brenn_

Jul 29, 2019
The chest was on the ground, does the enviromine gravity make it break if we break the block below? i didn't break it tho and the chest was broken when i got it in the world. And a creeper would only explode if i was nearby so i would take damage and the surrounding would have been the destroyed, and none of those happened
Sounds like a bug... It is a vanilla chest, right? Enviromine is theoretically supposed to keep block data through gravity, so I assume a vanilla chest wouldn't get messed up from that. Would you be willing to show us a screenshot of where the chest was?

YakuzaTheKid

Jul 29, 2019
Sorry for double posting, But how do i pull out items from the chemical decomposer? like, for automating, the EnderIO conduits are not working

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
I've noticed that the recent changes to world gen, namely the addition of the pigmen cities and villages has caused an issue with block lag and rubber banding while trying to explore new areas. This also effects the time it takes to start a new map. I apologize if that has put anyone off playing the pack, but it is an unfortunate side effect for now if we want to keep pigmen only spawning in those villages instead of any old place (like inside your base). I think that the villages also make the landscape 10 time more interesting.

For now I plan to add a tool to the pack that will allow you to pre-generate a large section of the world so when you do explore you will not get the generation lag.

I'll look into optimizing the village generation and see if there is something I could do to improve the time it takes to generate them.

Tim!

Jul 29, 2019
In regards to the pigman villages, will there be a point in which we can trade with them? I know there is a mod in the pack for trade (millenaire?) but have not yet discovered how to utilize it. I have completed almost all the first quest tree (minus the bees) and started basic tech but feel like I have not been able to utilize all of the mods the pack has to offer. Can you offer any hints as to the purpose of the villages or trade? Also is it allowed to raid the villages? During my startup I looted chests from pigman villages and blaze huts and ran away for early materials such as steel and food.

PS: I think you mentioned it in a video, but is the mossy stone exploit allowed?

Last edited:

Tim!

Jul 29, 2019
Anyone know of a good "safe" way to eliminate a large nest of silverfish? I have about 20 block cluster in my base id like to remove but am terrified to disturb.

redlines

Jul 29, 2019
just an idea perhaps you could add lavastone and its chisel items to be a heat item ive seen it in another pack like this been done it could help with keeping warm in cold bio's and would be nice to see it in this pack as am really enjoying it so far

Reactions: Pudding01

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
In regards to the pigman villages, will there be a point in which we can trade with them? I know there is a mod in the pack for trade (millenaire?) but have not yet discovered how to utilize it. I have completed almost all the first quest tree (minus the bees) and started basic tech but feel like I have not been able to utilize all of the mods the pack has to offer. Can you offer any hints as to the purpose of the villages or trade? Also is it allowed to raid the villages? During my startup I looted chests from pigman villages and blaze huts and ran away for early materials such as steel and food.

PS: I think you mentioned it in a video, but is the mossy stone exploit allowed?
The Millenaire village are an end game goal, you will need to quite a lot of quests complete before the quest unlocks that let's you spawn them.
Nothing wrong with raiding a pig village for resources, with risk comes reward.
The mossy stone is not an exploit, once it was pointed out I left it in for those that think outside the box.

hi iam on the alkemist quest BUT i cant find any extreme hills at all any thoughts? @Landstryder
I'm not sure what your asking. If your looking for emeralds you can simply craft them in the synthesizer once you get some resources from netherrack.

Anyone know of a good "safe" way to eliminate a large nest of silverfish? I have about 20 block cluster in my base id like to remove but am terrified to disturb.
The safest way to rid yourself of silverfish is to use the cardboard box to move the eggs to a location where you can kill them one at a time easily or just box them and drop in lava.

just an idea perhaps you could add lavastone and its chisel items to be a heat item ive seen it in another pack like this been done it could help with keeping warm in cold bio's and would be nice to see it in this pack as am really enjoying it so far
That's a very good idea, it shall be added in the next update.

I've also noticed that for some reason lava source blocks don't see to warm you if they are below your Y level not sure if that is a bug or what.

Reactions: Tim!

Tim!

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the response @Landstryder !

Having a problem with guns atm. As soon as I place a gun in the mod table the client crashes and I lose then gun when I log back in. :(

any suggestions?

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Thanks for the response @Landstryder !

Having a problem with guns atm. As soon as I place a gun in the mod table the client crashes and I lose then gun when I log back in. :(

any suggestions?

If I remember you have to load them with ammo first, something to do with the meta data, or id? It's been awhile since I played, and I just started this pack up last night.

Reactions: Tim!

Tim!

Jul 29, 2019
If I remember you have to load them with ammo first, something to do with the meta data, or id? It's been awhile since I played, and I just started this pack up last night.

*Facepalm* Now that you mention it I think it even mentions in the quest book to load the gun first. I need to read closer instead of jumping to the forums lol. Thank you!!

Hope you enjoy your playthrough. This is my first time using and mods in Minecraft and I love this pack. I enjoy it 1000x more than vanilla. So much new stuff to learn.

:D

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
*Facepalm* Now that you mention it I think it even mentions in the quest book to load the gun first. I need to read closer instead of jumping to the forums lol. Thank you!!

Hope you enjoy your playthrough. This is my first time using and mods in Minecraft and I love this pack. I enjoy it 1000x more than vanilla. So much new stuff to learn.

:D

I'm the same way,lol I was watching Landstryder's Lets-Play and it happened to him, and I still forgot and crashed my game my first go around with this pack. I agree with you on mods for Minecraft! Because of what many great people do Packs, Mods it really make Minecraft a brand new game each time.

RehabOholic

Jul 29, 2019
Did I mention I hate Blazes!?! One word "Heatstroke"!! I wish there was a dodge button, etc in game, because you can only get hit once and you get heatstroke and it almost immposable to stay alive while slowed and still fighting a blaze. Wait, do fire res potions also prtect you from heatstroke?

Alex Nelson

Jul 29, 2019
Are tropical hives world gen or can you not get them? Haven't seen anything besides rocky hives. If they aren't world gen how do I proceed in the bee quests?

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
Did I mention I hate Blazes!?! One word "Heatstroke"!! I wish there was a dodge button, etc in game, because you can only get hit once and you get heatstroke and it almost immposable to stay alive while slowed and still fighting a blaze. Wait, do fire res potions also prtect you from heatstroke?
Yes, fire resistance potions prevent all heat issues.

Are tropical hives world gen or can you not get them? Haven't seen anything besides rocky hives. If they aren't world gen how do I proceed in the bee quests?
No they don't spawn but there is a way to get them using a quest. The only hives that spawn in the world are rocky and water.

What are the fastest ways to mine obsidian?
Empowered Darksteel Pickaxe or the Resanant Exchanger

Reactions: RehabOholic

Mannol

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to use malisis door block to make me some doors.. I do not know what the problem is, because I made another door before, but I get crashes when I use the block now, not immediately after opening, but short time after.. Previous door was a single door, now I'm trying to make a double door.. maybe that's the problem?
using version 0.2.3
Attached is my crashlog

Attachments

• crash-2015-10-16_14.57.44-client.txt
    42.9 KB · Views: 51

Landstryder

Jul 29, 2019
I'm trying to use malisis door block to make me some doors.. I do not know what the problem is, because I made another door before, but I get crashes when I use the block now, not immediately after opening, but short time after.. Previous door was a single door, now I'm trying to make a double door.. maybe that's the problem?
using version 0.2.3
Attached is my crashlog
I'd have to guess that one of the materials you trying to use is something that it don't like. Also try break and replace the door factory. One other idea is it could be related to your texture pack if your using one because the crash log mentions the rendering of text in the GUI. I hope that helps, from the crash report it's defently having a render issue.