FTB News - September 18th, 2015

Azzanine

Jul 29, 2019
That recipy needs more unstable ingot blocks...
That is the angel wings right?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Someone Else 37

Forum Addict
Feb 10, 2013
That recipy needs more unstable ingot blocks...
That is the angel wings right?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk
Sure looks like it.

Maybe the unstable blocks are in some of the other components? The jetpack thrusters, maybe?

Watchful11

Forum Addict
Team Member
Third Party Pack Admin
Nov 6, 2012
You can only use unstable ingots in the normal crafting table. I dunno if tfox added them to one of the other components.

Reactions: Padfoote

BrickVoid

Dec 2, 2012
With regards to pack updates, has anyone figured out what happened to Resurrection? Last I heard it was waiting on GregTech updates, and it's been a couple of months now, have things settled down yet? There was the problem with ores from GregTech being mineable with just about any pickaxe, and not with the pickaxe Greg intended them to use, but that was just the tip of a rather large ice-bug. :D I moved onto other packs in the meantime, but if you're going to resurrect this pack, I'd certainly like to know!

Cheers ...

BrickVoid

sgbros1

Jul 29, 2019
With regards to pack updates, has anyone figured out what happened to Resurrection? Last I heard it was waiting on GregTech updates, and it's been a couple of months now, have things settled down yet? There was the problem with ores from GregTech being mineable with just about any pickaxe, and not with the pickaxe Greg intended them to use, but that was just the tip of a rather large ice-bug. :D I moved onto other packs in the meantime, but if you're going to resurrect this pack, I'd certainly like to know!

Cheers ...

BrickVoid
They're reworking the pack from the ground up.

spidey1958

Jul 29, 2019
Let me know when your at a point you might need more beta testers always enjoy testing the packs and such.

str8jkt

Jul 29, 2019
Is there any news on an update for Horizons Daybreaker? Lots of big bugs that have cropped up and would be resolved by updating the mods. It hasn't been looked at for a while now.